剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
如果是真的 天啊
Because, my God, if it is...
你对他的感情已经到了
you are vulnerable to him in ways
你我都无法想象的地步
neither of us can imagine.
我还在努力拼凑记忆
I'm still putting the pieces together, you know?
我没有想要逃避
I'm not trying to be evasive.
我的记忆不完整
I don't remember everything.
所以你才进了康复中心
Which is why you've been in a recovery facility
所以你得回去
and why you are going back.
不
No.
麦克斯还下落不明
Max is still out there.
你知道如果你留下会发生什么吗
You understand what'll happen if you stay here?
我刚刚说服麦克·邓恩
I just talked Mike Dunne
暂时不和联调局共享所有的信息
out of sharing all of this with the FBI.
天啊 没什么可说的啊
Jesus Christ, there's nothing to tell.
让他说呗
Let him talk.
你跟沃纳总统说 他应该来阿富汗
You told President Warner he should come to Afghanistan.
我又不知道沃纳真的会接受
I didn't know Warner was gonna take me up on it.
在到巴格拉姆 看到空军一号♥
I had no idea until I showed up at Bagram
出现在跑道之前 我压根什么都不知道
and Air Force One was on the fucking tarmac.
在之后到直升机坠落前
There was a full hour
有整整一个小时的时间
between then and the helicopters going down--
足够打一个电♥话♥了
enough time to make a phone call.
打给我的俄♥罗♥斯♥联络人吗
To my Russian handler?
他通知了塔♥利♥班♥
Who informs the Taliban.
然后一颗火箭弹就射中了美国总统
Then an RPG hits the President of the United States.
你这样认为吗
Do you believe that?
不
No.
但联调局肯定会
But the FBI most certainly will.
你将成为调查的焦点
And you will become the focus of an investigation
而这场调查会影响你的后半生
that will define the rest of your life.
我不在乎
I don't care.
我不能丢下麦克斯
I'm not leaving Max.
我不会的
I won't.
你以为就你一个人在乎吗
You think you're the only one who gives a shit?
我们都很在乎麦克斯
Max is on everyone's mind.
我们会竭尽全力找到他的
We will do everything we can to find him.
好啊 那就让我留在这儿
Okay, well, that means keeping me here,
因为叶夫根尼有线索
because Yevgeny has a lead on him.
他给我传了话
He just sent word.
我今早找了他
I reached out to him this morning.
站里的人都被要求
Everyone in the station
和线人联♥系♥ 找情报
was told to shake their contacts for intel.
我就是这么做的
That is what I did.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人和边境的
The Russians have relationships
塔♥利♥班♥指挥官有联♥系♥
with Taliban commanders on the border.
你不是吧
Tell me you didn't.
他说他有线索
He says he has a lead.
我能联♥系♥他吗 求你了
Can I call him back, please?
卡莉 你想想 如果你想招募他
Carrie, think for a minute-- what would you do
他情急之下来找你
if you were trying to recruit him
-你会怎么做 -不...
- and he came to you desperate? - No. That--
你会做同样的事
You would do exactly this.
他想听什么你就告诉他什么
You would tell him exactly what he wanted to hear.
所以这条线索你不要了
So you are gonna blow off this lead?
我会让中情局的人跟进
I will have the CIA pursue it.
半小时后 会有人陪你上飞机
In 30 minutes, you will be escorted to a plane.
你要么自愿走 要么被铐着走
You will go willingly or in handcuffs.
康复中心那边等着你呢
Rehab center's expecting you.
我告诉他们你在这边的任务结束了
I told them your work here is done
他们可以慢慢治疗
and they should take their time.
好的
Okay.
你是来陪我的吗
You gonna keep me company?
对
Yeah.
证件
敌人 敌人
Hostile! Hostile!
把手举起来 不许动
Get your hands up! Do not move!
趴在地上
Down on the ground!
他妈的海赛姆·哈卡尼在西门
Haissam fucking Haqqani at the west gate.
待在原地不许动
Stay where you are!
确保该区域安全
Make sure we got this area clear.
我们在内部有个重要线人
We have a high-value asset inside the key.
-趴在地上 -下士
- Get on the ground! - Corporal!
过去 检查一下马夹
Get over there! Check for vest!
不许动
Do not move!
让他起身
Let him up.
贝伦森先生 请后退
Mr. Berenson, please stay back.
是敌人 先生 请您退后
Hostile, sir. I need you to stay back.
我说了 "让他起身"
I said "Let him up."
我甩了你之后
When I lost you,
我去了机房♥找朗尼
I was in the Machine Room with Lonnie.
我想看看能不能找到麦克斯的线索
I wanted to see if I could find anything on Max.
我不想让迈克知道我在这种关头
I didn't want Mike to know I was bogarting his people
支使他的人
in the middle of all this.
好
Yeah.
麦克斯下落不明
Max is out there.
飞机的黑匣子也是
And the flight recorder is out there.
我把过去几天的信息都打印出来了
I printed out everything from the last couple of days.
书山纸海的 都在我桌子上
It's a mountain of paper. It's on my desk.
应该找人看看
Somebody should look at it.
你没事吧
You okay?
什么
Yes?
不
No.
背包哪去了
Where's the backpack?
我的包
My bag.
哪去了
Where is it?
没有包了
No more bag.
我需要它
Well, I need it back.
不见了
Gone.
不
No.
哪去了
Where is it?
在哪呢
Where is it?
你们得给我找回来
You have to get it back.
我需要它
I need it back.
晚上好 女士们先生们
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen.
经由迪拜飞往柏林的6♥4♥1号♥航♥班♥的
Flight 6♥4♥1 to Dubai, continuing to Berlin,
前14排乘客马上就要在三号♥门登机了
will begin boarding rows one through 14 at gate three.
一路平安
Good luck.
谢谢
Thanks.
你也是
You too.
您的机票
Ticket, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
您的机票
Ticket, please.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表