剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
宣布和平框架
to announce a framework for peace.
他将在这里与阿富汗总统会面
He'll be met here by the Afghan president.
总统府那边准备了招待会
There'll be a reception at the presidential palace,
届时也将发布宣言
where the announcement will be made.
所以他们在开的是这个会
So that's what the meeting was.
什么会议
What meeting?
在情报站 每个人都在
At the station, everyone was preparing
为总统的到来做准备
for the president's arrival.
对 抱歉我们做了保密工作
Oh, yeah, sorry about the secrecy.
要恢复你的权限还有点麻烦
It's a mess getting your clearance restored.
卡莉 总统要求抵达时你必须在场
Carrie, president asked that you be here when he lands,
他要和你聊聊
wants to talk to you.
-聊什么 -不清楚
- About what? - Not clear.
你会知道的
I guess you'll find out.
我得去招待会了
I gotta get to the reception,
确保事事顺利万无一失
make sure everything's good to go.
你稍后跟车队一起过来
You'll ride in later with the motorcade.
我们成功了
We did it.
至少第一步
Step one, anyway.
我得走了
I gotta go.
谢谢
Thank you.
你现在相信我了吗
相信你什么
我之前说的 关于塔♥利♥班♥
他们进化了
塔♥利♥班♥才不相信进化
是你不相信吧
他们要我们报告去处了吗
两个无人陪同的女人
没有
他们跟踪我们回家 查我们的住址了吗
但愿不会
不
他们没有跟踪我们
承认吧
比拉尔·汗
嫂子
-你好 -你好
- Salaam alaikum. - Salaam alaikum.
再见
快进来
总统府
喀布尔
女士 请拿出您的手♥机♥
Madame, telephone, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
将军
General.
局长
Director.
怎么回事
What's going on?
关于和平谈判的进展
A significant announcement
有重要声明
on the status of the peace talks.
美国人和他们达成一致了 对吗
They've reached an agreement, haven't they--the Americans?
你我都没有参与
Without input from you or me,
他们却希望我们出席
but they expect us to stand here
为结局鼓掌
and applaud the result.
谁达成的协议
Who made the deal?
我一直以为是你
Till now, I assumed you had.
我的总理昨晚还接到
My Prime Minister got a call last night
美国总统本人的电♥话♥
from the President of the United States, no less,
威胁巴基斯坦如果不入伙
threatening economic and travel sanctions
就发起经济制裁和旅行禁令
if Pakistan doesn't get on board.
至于入伙做什么
On board with what, exactly?
他不愿说
Yeah, he wouldn't say.
我的总统刚去巴格拉姆机场
My President just left to Bagram Airfield
迎接一位
to receive a dignitary
为此次声明而来的高♥官♥
coming in for the announcement.
我猜一定是
I figure it must be
美国国务卿
the Secretary of State.
你觉得沃纳会亲自来吗
Do you think it's Warner himself coming here?
我认为他们不想让我们知道
I think they don't want us to know.
不好意思
Excuse me. Excuse me.
我要拿回我的手♥机♥
I need my phone back.
-我要走了 -不
- I'm leaving. - Nope.
她要待到活动结束
She'll be staying here for the duration.
-可由不得你 -还真可以
- You can't do that. - Yeah, I can.
来啊 随你大喊大叫 我才不在乎
Go ahead, yell, scream. I don't give a shit.
让他们知道你还在绞尽脑汁
Let 'em all know you're still doing everything in your power
阻止这一天的到来
to keep this day from happening.
所以多哈谈话都是做戏
So the talks in Doha, that was all a charade?
是你一手编排的
You made it a charade.
你背着我搞鬼
You snuck around behind my back.
-没有 -你去找了哈卡尼
- No. - You went to Haqqani.
而你想杀了他
Who you tried to kill.
你的人朝他车里扔手雷
Your ally put a grenade through his windshield,
老实说 那是你干得最靠谱的事
which, to be honest, was the only useful thing you did.
打破了僵局
Broke the impasse.
这是你母亲碧碧·哈吉烤的馕吧
她向你问好
我不知道为什么
她用的原料没什么特别
但一看就知道是她的手艺
她很想你
我也很想她
那么
让她过来玩
现在这里已经安全了
你能跟她说一下吗
你该回村里去
葬礼后你就再没出现过
两年了
碧碧·哈吉很担心你
告诉她我很好
葬礼过后
好几个月都有人到家里打听
问你去哪里了
我当时必须回来
大家都担心你孤身一人
不需要担心我
你是我哥哥的遗孀
守寡四个月零十天就够了
你早就守完了
可你还住在这里
独自一人
我不是一个人 我有朋友
村民们会乱说的
我管不住他们的嘴
一家人都被嚼舌根 不只是你
我们商量过了
已经决定了
决定什么了
你该改嫁了
谢谢碧碧·哈吉的馕
我会照顾你的
像我哥哥那样
谢谢碧碧·哈吉的馕
告诉她我随时欢迎她光临
-他们到了吗 -刚降落
- They here? - Just landed.
应该是他们
At least I assume that's them.
你真要见总统吗
You really talking to the President?
是不是只有我不知道
Did everyone know but me?
所以是真的了
So you are, then?
看看吧
We'll see.
他们叫我在这儿待命
They told me to be on deck right here.
总统先生 好久不见
Mr. President, been a long time coming.
太久了 先生
Too long, sir.
对 很好
Oh, yes, very good.
看来到你了
Guess you're on.
抱歉
Oh. Excuse me.
-卡莉·麦吉森 -总统先生
- Carrie Mathison. - Mr. President.
-有幸一见 -这话该我说
- It's an honor. - Oh, for me, sir.
不 是我与有荣焉才对
Well, no, I definitely meant for me.
我刚在飞机上还在想
You know, I was thinking on the flight over
我有多期待
just how much I was looking forward
见到你本人
to meeting you in person,
因为你在我生命中扮演了如此重要的角色
considering what an important part you've played in my life.
甚至可以说 没有你
One could make a pretty good case I wouldn't be President
我当不上总统
if it weren't for you.
报告我读了不止一遍
I read the reports more than once.
你在莫斯科监禁期间
What you went through in Moscow,
遭遇的一切
your captivity there.
这种勇气
It's a profile in the kind of courage
常人想都不敢想
not many people can even imagine.
既然我不能公开对你致谢
And since I can't thank you publicly--
出于对情报来源和获取途径
apparently there are sources and methods
严格保密的要求
that need to be protected--
我想趁现在的机会
I-I-I wanted to do so now...
私下 当面感谢你
privately, face-to-face.
我不知道该说什么了
I don't know what to say.
什么也不用说
Yeah, you don't have to say anything.
我很高兴你能亲眼目睹
I'm just glad you're here to witness this thing
你推动的事业有所成就
that you helped set in motion,
我国历史上最长的战争
this ending of a war,
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表