剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
Do what?
打电♥话♥给埃斯蒂斯
Call Estes and...
就那么把我给卖♥♥了
rat me out like that.
说实话 我能想出无数个理由
Honestly, I can think of a hundred reasons.
他在竞选议员
The man's running for congress
你忘了吗
in case you forgot.
仔细想想
Think about it.
他现在巴不得离你远点
You're the last person he needs in his life right now,
你最好也离他远点
and vice versa.
-但是 索尔... -听我说
- But, Saul... - Listen to me.
这个人荼毒了你的思想
This man has poisoned your thoughts.
他害得你几乎一无所有
He has cost you almost everything.
忘了他吧
Forget him.
我做不到 索尔 我忘不掉
I can't, Saul, I can't.
天啊
My God.
你爱上他了
You're in love with him.
是O-72号♥
It's number O-72.
B-15
B-15.
晚安 伊莎贝尔
Good night, Isabelle.
晚安
Good night.
我今晚见到了不少显要人物
I'm looking at a lot of distinguished faces here tonight.
伊丽莎白 你是其中之一
Yours, Elizabeth.
没有你 就没有我的今天
The only reason I'm here at all.
感谢你三年前说服我
Thank you for convincing me three years ago
接受副总统的提名
to accept the nomination for Vice President.
还有你 理查德
And yours, Richard.
我相信
You are the core
你将成为下届政♥府♥的核心人物
of what I'm confident will be our next administration.
这条路 我们走得漫长艰辛
We've all been on a long, difficult journey.
但等到明早 我宣布要参选总统之后
But tomorrow morning, when I announce my candidacy,
我们在场的每一位
we will throw down a gauntlet
都将发起挑战
all of us here in this room
承诺再次将美国置于首位
promising to put America first again.
所言极是 干杯
Hear! Hear!
很高兴见到你 沃特
Good to see you, Walt.
真不错
Very nice.
你说得没错
You know, you're right.
在场的人都很显要
It's a distinguished group.
也包括你 大卫
Includes you, David.
我是想说 他们都需要保护
It's a group worth protecting, that's my point.
你要是想让我取消明天的行程
If you're asking me to call off tomorrow,
就别费口舌了
you know the answer.
我只是建议换个场地
I'm only suggesting that we change the venue.
难道要让我躲在密室里宣布要参选总统吗
So I can announce a candidacy from some hiding place?
你太高估他们了 知道吗
You give them too much credit, you know that?
您指谁 先生
Who's that, sir?
敌人 沃克他们
The enemy. Guys like Walker.
他能造成严重的破坏
He can do a lot of damage.
对于我们俩
To both of us.
他的确是个威胁
Yes, he can.
但他是孤军奋战
But he's only one guy,
而你手下却有整个国土安♥全♥部♥的精兵强将
and you have the entire Homeland Security apparatus
任你调用
at your disposal.
为了我们俩 尽快搞定他
For both our sakes, take care of it.
但看在上帝的份上 快把香槟喝了
And for God's sakes, drink your champagne.
这可是碧尔卡·莎蒙
It's Billecart-Salmon.
是 阁下
Yes, sir.
怎么又来了
Oh, not again.
抱歉 女士
I'm sorry, ma'am, but...
我知道
I know, I know.
非居民禁止通行
Residents only.
这次又是为了什么
What's it this time?
明早有重要的政♥治♥讲话
It's a major policy address in the morning.
发言人好像是副总统
Vice President, I think.
蠢蛋一个
Oh, fucker.
女士
Ma'am?
谁让我
Serves me right
非要在国♥务♥院♥附近买♥♥♥房♥♥呢
for buying two blocks from the State Department.
给您带来不便 我们表示歉意 萨米勒女士
Well, I'm sorry for the inconvenience, Mrs. Sammler.
祝您晚安
You have a nice night.
警官请放行
Officers?
老实点 萨米勒女士
Okay, Mrs. Sammler.
咚咚咚
Knock, knock.
夜班护士来了
Your night nurse is here.
我做了辣酱意面
I made spaghetti amatriciana.
卡莉 你早晚得吃东西
You know, Carrie, you're gonna to have to eat sooner or later.
真该死 卡莉
Damn it, Carrie.
你这个样子吓到我了
You are starting to scare me.
走 开
Go... away.
抱歉 我不能走
I'm sorry, I can't do that.
你姐给我下了死命令
Your sister gave me very strict orders.
在你睡着之前 我会一直坐在这陪你
So I'm going to sit here with you until you fall asleep.
好吗
Okay?
闻着真香
Smells good.
真的不想来一口吗
You sure you don't want a bite?
克里斯 从冰箱里把黄油拿过来
Chris, can you get the butter out of the fridge?
好
Yeah.
你真的不来看我的空手道比赛吗
So you're not coming to my karate match?
伙计 我说了 我要陪副总统参加活动
Buddy, I told you, I got this event with the Vice President.
对不起
I'm sorry.
克里斯 我们不是说好了吗
Chris, we talked about this, right?
你♥爸♥下次再去
Your dad'll go to the next one.
-对吧 -对
- Right? - Right.
晚饭好了 大家都坐下
All right, dinner's ready. Everybody, sit down.
轮到谁做感恩祷告了
Whose turn is it to say grace?
我
Mine.
爸 你知道该说什么吗
Dad, do you know how to do it?
我大概可以装装样子
I think I can fake it.
主啊
Dear God,
祝福我们享用这食物
bless this food to thy use
以便于我们服侍你
and our lives to thy service.
愿你以爱的光辉照耀这个家庭
And may you shine the light of your love on this family...
拥抱他们
...hold them close...
并永远保护他们
...and protect them always.
阿门
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
-我做得怎么样 -不赖
- How did I do? - Not bad.
我们生命的终点已然注定
The end of our lives is preordained.
我们来到世上 并非无缘无故
We are not created for no reason.
我们只是在摸索那条该走的道路
We are only finding the path we are meant to walk on.
所以净化你的灵魂吧
So, purify your soul.
忘却尘世
Forget about the physical world.
利用剩下的时间 多行善事
And take the time left to offer good deeds and obedience.
记住 生命中枉费的时间
Remember, all of life's wasted time
已在身后
is behind you now.
前路是清楚的
And the way forward is clear.
在身陷战争之前 你只是个旁观者
You were looking at the battle before you engaged in it,
而现在你亲眼见到了
and now you see it with your own eyes.
爸
Dad?
你在干嘛 这是怎么了
What are you doing? What's going on?
你在那站了多久
How long have you been standing there?
丹娜
Dana?
爸 你吓到我了
Dad, you're scaring me.
别害怕
Don't be scared.
刚才那是阿♥拉♥伯仪式吗
Was that Arabic?
对
Yeah.
你为什么要那么做
What does it mean?
因为
It means, um...
我转信伊♥斯♥兰♥教了
I converted to Islam.
我没有告诉你们
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表