剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
国 土 安 全
第一季 第十集
美国空军及海军
Air and naval forces of the United States
对恐怖组织发起了一系列攻击
launched a series of strikes against terrorist facilities...
泛美航♥空♥103号♥班机于洛克比失事
Pan Am Flight 103 crashed into the the town of Lockerbie.
我们不容科威特遭受侵略
This will not stand, this aggression against Kuwait.
我们将一视同仁
We will make no distinction.
美国♥军♥舰科尔号♥
The USS Cole was attacked
在亚丁湾港口加油时遭到袭击
while refueling in the port of Aden.
这是恐♥怖♥主♥义♥行动
This was an act of terrorism.
这是可鄙懦弱的行动
It was a despicable and cowardly act.
下面为您演奏的
The next song we're going to play for you
是一首经典曲目
is one of the good old favorites.
直到他受到了阻击
Until something stops him.
我只想确保我们不再受到袭击
I'm just making sure we don't get hit again.
该飞机撞向了世贸中心
That plane crashed into the World Trade Center.
成千上万的民众东奔西逃
Thousands of people running.
我们必须 也将在国内外保持警惕
We must and we will remain vigilant at home and abroad.
你到底想干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
神啊
God!
操 过去我曾漏掉过线索
Fuck! I missed something once before.
我不会... 不能让悲剧重演
I won't... I can't let that happen again.
那是十年前的事了
It was ten years ago.
-很多人都遗漏过线索 -但我不能
- Everyone misses something. - Everyone is not me.
《国土安全》前情提要
Previously on Homeland...
你是说 傻♥逼♥中情局认为
You're telling me the fucking CIA
我为基♥地♥组♥织♥卖♥♥命吗
thinks I'm working for al-Qaeda?
是我这样认为的
I think you're working for al-Qaeda.
我们冤枉布洛迪了
We were wrong about Brody.
等等 是我冤枉你了
Wait! I was-I was wrong.
度过的这个周末 都是真实的
This weekend, this time that we spent together, it was real.
卡莉 操♥你♥妈♥
Hey, Carrie, fuck you.
我每天都在祈祷
I pray every day
你不要忘记曾以埃萨之名
that you never lose sight of what you committed to do
许下的诺言
in Issa's name.
这是埃萨 我儿子
This is Issa, my son.
我希望他能够勤学英语
I want him to learn English.
"房♥子必须足够坚固 保证他俩安全"
"The house must be strong to keep them safe."
真是太厉害了
That's truly excellent.
当地时间下午4点42分 一颗导弹袭击
A drone missile hit and destroyed part of a compound
并摧毁了伊♥拉♥克♥北部山地城市
in the mountains of Northern Iraq.
现其对外界的播报画面为
The images being broadcast
袭击地遇难的83名孩童
of the bodies of 83 dead children
我们认为此消息为恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
allegedly killed in the strike, we believe to be false,
所制♥造♥的谣言
created by the terrorists for propaganda purposes.
现任副总统 是他主使了那次
The vice president-- the man most instrumental
无人飞机空袭 小埃萨因此丧生
in the drone attack that killed young Issa--
他会邀你竞选公职
He is going to ask you to run for political office.
答应他 这对阿布·纳齐尔而言
Say yes. That will be a signal to Nazir that you are
是你依然效忠于他的明证
still committed to do this.
艾琳刚刚指认了汤姆·沃克
Aileen just ID'd Tom Walker.
他才是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
He's the terrorist.
他们告诉我 汤姆死了
Tom was dead. That's what they told me.
我们要赶在对方行动之前找到他
What we need to do is find him before anything happens.
沃克 他跟一个人做生意
Walker-- he meets with a man to do business.
那个人的车挂着外交牌照
He drives a car with the diplomatic plates.
左边那幢屋子就是 沙特大使的家
That's it on the left-- home of our Saudi diplomat.
要是跟踪扎哈拉尼先生没进展呢
What if Mr. Zahrani doesn't give us anything anytime soon?
那我们就想个体面的办法让他开口
We'll figure out an elegant way to lift and interrogate him.
我们有什么情报 很少 微乎其微
What do we know? Very little, that's what.
不过在我们这个行当
But in our line of work,
有时候 微乎其微的情报也够了
sometimes very little is just enough.
搞定曼苏尔·艾尔·宰赫拉尼
Take Mansoor Al Zahrani.
沙特大使举止文雅的二秘
Mild-mannered second secretary of the Saudi embassy.
三天前看到他从这里去上班
Seen here going to work three days ago.
我们每天24小时监视他
We surveilled him 24/7.
我们监听了他上周的每一通电♥话♥
We've listened to every phone call he's made in the last week.
我们勘察了他的职业生涯
We pawed through his professional life,
他的财务明细 他的私人生活
his financial life, his personal life.
简而言之 我们把他的老底摸得门清
In short, we turned him upside down and we shook real hard.
有两条证据浮出水面
Two items of interest fell out.
第一
Item one--
艾尔·宰赫拉尼的负债共计约75万美金
Al Zahrani's in debt to the tune of about $750,000,
都是因为投资在非常差的项目上
all due to investments even I'd know better than to make.
第二
Item two--
艾尔·宰赫拉尼是同性恋
Al Zahrani's gay.
他有三个妻子
He's got three wives,
十个孩子
ten children.
他是个虔诚而谨慎的穆♥斯♥林♥教♥徒♥
He's a devout and conscientious Muslim.
另外 大家都以为他每周四
Yet, every Thursday when everyone thinks
会去石溪公园跑步
he's out jogging in Rock Creek Park,
实际上他是去了杜邦圈的这家澡堂
he's in fact, visiting this bathhouse of Dupont Circle.
他最近一次去那里时 我们也进去了
We managed to get inside during his most recent visit.
由此可见 他真不是省油的灯
As you can see, he's a naughty boy.
我相信有这两条证据在手
I believe that item one and item two will get us what we want,
足以让这个狗♥娘♥养♥的交代汤姆·沃克的下落
which is for this son of a bitch to tell where Tom Walker is
以及他和阿布·纳齐尔的阴谋
and what he and Abu Nazir are plotting.
艾尔·宰赫拉尼的大多数债务
Most of Al Zahrani's debt is carried
都由一家叫做"市场安全"的
by a private equity bank called
私有股份制银行管理
Market Security.
如我所说 就算我们没有掌握很多情报
As I said, we don't have much,
但一定也会有所发现的
but we definitely have something.
-是威廉姆·普里查德吗 -我是
- William Pritchard? - That's me.
我是卡莉·麦吉森
I'm Carrie Mathison.
你真是个间谍吗
You're really a spy?
其实是情报人员
Uh, an intelligence officer actually.
太酷了
This is very cool.
我能跟我老婆说这事吗
Can I tell my wife about this?
-不行 -真是酷上加酷
- No. - Even cooler.
之前在电♥话♥里提到过 我们对你一位
As I mentioned on the phone, we're interested in
名叫曼苏尔·艾尔·宰赫拉尼的客户很感兴趣
one of your clients-- Mansoor Al Zahrani.
我调出了他的资料 真是惨不忍♥睹
Yeah, I pulled his file. Makes dismal reading.
你愿意给他点罪受受吗
How'd you like to cause him some pain?
我宁愿他赶紧把欠的钱还给我们
I'd rather have the money he owes us,
但若未能得偿所愿 让他受受罪也不错
but short of that, pain might be satisfying.
我能做什么
What can I do?
我们想借用你的银行
We'd like to borrow your bank.
你确定我要对我老婆保密吗
You sure I can't tell my wife?
-布洛迪中士 -我是
- Sergeant Brody? - Yes.
我们要进行入室检查 先生
We need to check your house, sir.
-搞毛啊 -我们是情报局的 先生
- What the fuck? - We're Secret Service, sir.
布洛迪中士 很抱歉我们不请自来
Sergeant Brody, sorry for the intrusion.
因为你狙击手朋友的事
Everyone's a little on edge
才搞得大家这么如履薄冰
because of your sniper buddy I'm afraid.
我想问问 沃克真如传说中的百步穿杨吗
I have to ask-- is Walker as good a shot as they say he is?
没错
Yes, he is.
这对我们很不利
Too bad for us.
你们撤下吧
Clear the room.
我很赞赏你重返正常生活的
I'm very impressed with the way you've handled
处事方式
coming back to the real world.
谢谢夸奖 长官
Thank you, sir.
对于理查德·约翰森议员 你有什么看法
Representative Richard Johnson-- mean anything to you?
我看过新闻了
I watch the news.
你想不想在即将到来的补选中
How would you feel about running for his seat
去竞选他的职位
in the upcoming special election?
能与一位亲身参与过反恐战争的英雄共事
I would consider it a honor to work with a man
将是我的荣幸
who's actually fought the war on terror.
你曾在敌军阵营中生活过
who's lived among the enemy,
对他们很了解
and understands them.
你意下如何
What do you think?
有兴趣吗
You interested?
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表