剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
It's a working theory.
很难想象拉提夫会把50万美金随便放在
Hard to believe latif would park a half a million dollars
自助洗衣店里
in some Laundromat.
那个洗衣店很有可能是个地♥下♥钱♥庄♥
Not when that Laundromat's doubling as a hawala broker.
每天会有上亿的资金
Hundreds of millions move
通过这些非正规渠道进行转移
through these informal networks every day.
由于他们的交易基于诚信承诺 没有书面记录
And because they're based on an honor code, there are no records,
所以使得金融交易几乎无迹可寻
which makes financial transactions nearly impossible to track.
但地♥下♥钱♥庄♥系统专门用于
Yeah, but hawala systems are typically used to
跨境的国际资金转移
transfer funds across borders,
而非情报秘密传递点
internationally, not as dead drops.
你的假设也太标新立异了吧
What you're suggesting is pretty unorthodox, isn't it?
阿布·纳齐尔就是个标新立异的人
Abu Nazir is always unorthodox.
所以他才能一直逍遥法外
That's why he's still out there.
咱们调查局的朋友对市区里的
Our friends at the Bureau have ongoing surveillance
五次地♥下♥钱♥庄♥活动进行了持续监控
of the five known hawala operations in the metro area.
我们从录像里截到了
That's where we got this photo
这张拉提夫去洗衣店的照片
of Latif at the Laundromat.
从那开始 共有51名顾客出入
Since then, 51 customers have come and gone.
其中一人可能拿走了项链或是等值的现金
One of them may have the necklace or its cash equivalent.
那人手上可能有阿布·纳齐尔
One of them may have the money that Abu Nazir
为袭击美国领土而准备的资金
is using to fund an attack on American soil.
为何不直接问店主
Why not just ask the guy who runs the place
是谁拿走了项链
which one came for the necklace?
这和我们没有引渡拉提夫是一个道理
Same reason we're not extraditing Latif.
现在进行逮捕只会有害无益
Arrests at this time would be of negative value.
在搞清阿布·纳齐尔
We don't want to spook Abu Nazir
调用多少人手前 最好不要打草惊蛇
before we know how many others he's activated.
琳妮·里德是三周前遇害的
Lynn Reed was killed three weeks ago.
也就是说 我们比罪犯落后了三周
That means we're three weeks behind the bad guys.
所以我们要马上展开行动
Which is why we need to initiate an operation immediately.
给所有嫌疑人建档
Work up files on all these people.
照做
Do it.
好的 都听到了吧
All right, you heard him.
咱们先给每个人做面部识别
Let's start putting everybody through facial recognition,
与移♥民♥局 车管局等数据库进行对照
cross-referencing with INS, DMV, every database we've got.
与此同时
And once that happens,
我们分成五个二人小组 对他们进行侦查
we'll split into five two-person teams and run them down.
包括背景调查 受限监视
That means background checks, limited surveillance,
选择性地与其家人 朋友和雇员面谈
selective face time with family, friends, employers.
好 我先走了
Okay, I gotta go.
我能跟你说几句话吗
Hey, can I talk to you for a minute?
监视授权明天就要过期了
The FISA warrant expires tomorrow.
想让我帮你延期的话 就别费口舌了
If you're asking me to try and extend it, don't.
至少听我把话说完
At least hear me out.
我拿特纳尔法官的丑事威胁他
I had to drag a skeleton from Judge Turner's closet
才帮你争取到了四周的时间
to get you those four weeks in the first place.
我知道你做了什么
I know what you did.
结果你现在也没发现任何线索能证明
And you still haven't produced a single lead connecting
布洛迪中士与此事有关 或对美国有威胁
Sergeant Brody to this or any plot against America.
那也不能说明我就是错的
That doesn't mean I'm wrong.
他可能是暂时避避风头
It just means he may be laying low for a while.
被策反并接受训练 但是个潜伏者
Turned and trained, but a sleeper.
你的话自相矛盾 卡莉
You're arguing against yourself, Carrie.
咱们不可能永远监视他 你心里清楚
We can't watch him indefinitely, and you know it.
-但是索尔... -你听我说
- But, Saul... - Listen to me.
仔细听好
Listen carefully.
你的线人用生命换来了这条线索
This intelligence your asset gave up her life to acquire--
违反宪法 窥探布洛迪家的隐私
do not squander it by continuing to invade
不如好好抓住这条线索
the constitutionally-protected privacy of the Brody family.
这不是个二选一的命题
It's not an either/or proposition.
咱们追踪的钱肯定和布洛迪有关
The money we're tracking is connected to Brody.
只是不知道具体有什么联♥系♥
I just haven't found out how.
如果你是对的 那笔钱最终会把他牵出来
If you're right, the money will eventually lead back to him.
但就目前来说 你不能再监视他了
But until then, you need to take down that surveillance.
一有机会 你就得把摄像头和麦克风
First chance you get, you will remove the cameras and microphones
从布洛迪中士家里撤掉 并掩盖自己的行踪
from Sergeant Brody's house, and cover your tracks.
明白了吗
Are we clear?
我只是说 他们还是群孩子
I'm just saying, they were a bunch of kids.
他们是陆战队员 而且把你当偶像看待
They're Marines, and they were looking at you like a rock star.
那不是因为我当了八年战俘
Not because I was a POW for eight years.
而是因为三周以来 我在各个电视台
Because my face has been plastered all over TV
频繁露面
for the last three weeks.
不管是什么原因
Whatever the reason,
你的到场对他们意义重大 布洛迪
your visit meant a lot to them, Brody.
好吧 我相信你
Well, I'll take your word for it.
-很好 明天见 -好吧
- Good. I'll see you tomorrow. - All right.
你饿吗
Hey, you hungry?
-今晚我们家烤牛排吃 -谢谢 我不去了
- I think we have steaks on the grill tonight. - Thanks, I'm good.
我在回家路上顺便买♥♥点吃就行
I'm just gonna grab something on the way home.
-真的不过来一起吃吗 -不了
- You sure you don't want to come in? - Yeah.
为什么
Why not?
麦克 我是想说 过去这两周
Mikey, all I'm saying is, for the last two weeks,
你从没迈进我家一步
you've hardly come by once.
我每天都开车带着你到处跑
I've been driving your ass around every day.
我觉得你已经看够我这张脸了
I figured you'd be sick of me by now.
瞧 我说的就是这个意思
See? That's exactly what I'm talking about.
我每次请你去我家
Every time I invite you into the house,
你都会编个二♥逼♥借口
you make up some lame-ass excuse.
我要是不知情的话
If I didn't know any better, I'd...
会觉得你是在故意躲着我们
think you were avoiding us.
我就是想...
Hey, I just figured...
我想给你留点私人空间
I thought I'd give you some space.
让你和家里人单独相处
I mean, let you be alone with your family
不想碍你们的事
without me getting in the way.
谢谢你替我着想 麦克
Well, I appreciate that, Mike.
你一直在帮我照顾家里人
You looking out for the family.
照顾杰西卡
And for Jessica.
我不在的时候 你也是这么做的
Like you did while I was gone.
换做是你 也会帮我的
You'd have done the same for me.
话别说太早
You know what?
我不知道自己会不会那么热心
I'm not sure I would have.
明天见 麦克
Ah, I'll see you tomorrow, Mike.
好的
All right.
有什么好看的
What's so interesting?
往那边树林里看
There, in the woods.
看到鹿角了吗
See the antlers?
那是只八角公鹿
It's an eight-point buck.
真美
It's beautiful.
是啊 等它把你种的郁金香糟蹋了就不美了
Yeah, until he tramples those tulips you planted.
给新兵们的演讲如何
How'd it go with the recruits?
-不错 -那就好
- Great. - Good.
嗯
Yeah.
什么时候吃晚饭
When's dinner?
你想什么时候都行
Whenever you want.
好 我再去拿点液化气
Okay, well, we need some more propane.
别担心 亲爱的 他大概是今天过得不顺
Don't worry, honey, probably just had a bad day.
算了 没关系
Forget it, doesn't matter.
走 洗手去
Come on, let's go wash up.
孩子们睡着了吗
Are the kids asleep?
那你还等什么呢
Well, then, what are you waiting for?
喂 疯男人
Yo, wild man.
别磨叽了 你快赶不上打仗了
Cut that shit out, you're gonna miss the war.
快 把上衣塞到裤子里
Come on, tuck in your shirt.
是丹娜 她在车里等急了
Dana-- she's waiting in the car.
你看到那些花了吗
Did you see the flowers?
-看到了 -我就说嘛
- I did. - I told you.
我等着去撒点肥皂片
I'll put out some soap flakes.
-肥皂片 -对
- Soap flakes? - Yeah,
闻到肥皂味 鹿会以为是人
the deer think they're smelling people.
不管用的话 咱们可以建一道栅栏
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表