剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
I've been meaning to get there.
真是太会挑时候了
Sounds like the stars have aligned.
I-95 去吧
I-95. Hit it!
最后一剪了 宝贝
Final touches, hon.
都剪齐了 好了
All smooth. There.
剪完了
You're done.
丹娜 到你了
Dana, you're up.
我想剪出层次
So, I'm thinking layers.
齐肩之类的
Like, maybe really cut it to my shoulders or something.
好
Okay.
老爸呢
Where's Dad?
他出去度周末了
He's taking the weekend away.
为什么
Why?
丹娜
Dana...
他知道你和麦克的事
He knows about you and Mike.
对
Yeah.
天呐 妈
Jesus, Ma.
丹娜 我那时以为他死了
Dana, I thought I was a widow.
-我们的情况很特殊 -对 所以
- Our situation was very unusual. - Yeah, so you
你放弃了他 然后去和他的死党操♥逼♥
gave up on him and went whoring out with his best friend.
你不能这么跟我说话
You cannot talk to me like that!
妈 现在你这牌坊是立不成了
And now, Mom, it's royally fucked up!
你少给我摆着架子教训我
Enough with the language and the attitude!
-不然呢 -不然就禁足
- Or what? - Or you're grounded.
好吧
Yeah, right.
立即执行
Starting right now!
这整个周末 你都不许出门
The whole weekend, you're home.
我有了那个在逃恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的消息
I got a line on our runaway terrorist.
是男友在汽车旅店被杀的那个吗
The one whose boyfriend got iced in the motel?
她昨晚在哥伦布市外偷了辆车
She stole a car outside of Columbus last night.
刚在德克萨斯的博蒙特现身
Just turned up in Beaumont, Texas.
在那发现一名外貌特征与她符合的女性
Woman fitting her description bought
用现金买♥♥了张单程票
a one-way bus ticket, cash.
今晚应该就过境了
Due to cross the border late tonight.
我们相信纳齐尔派人杀了她男友费赛尔
We believe Nazir's people killed her boyfriend Faisel,
我觉得她会脱离组织
and I think she'll give them up.
德克萨斯的探员会对大巴进行拦截
Texas agents can intercept the bus.
我想去
I want to go.
你想去墨西哥
You want to go to Mexico?
亲自带她回来
Bring her back myself.
-我想和她面对面 -你可以在这里和她谈
- One-on-one. - You can talk to her here.
让她和一群穿制♥服♥的人共处一室 她是不会开口的
Put her in a room with a bunch of suits, she'll go silent.
大卫 我来搞定她
David, I get this girl.
我花了三天时间调查她
I've spent the last three days figuring her out.
我能让她开口
I can get her to talk.
联调局的人会陪同你
FBI's gotta escort you.
好 只要他们给我保持距离
Fine, as long as they keep their fucking distance.
大卫
David...
相信我
trust me.
我喜欢这里
Wow, I like it.
是啊 很老式
Yeah, it's old school.
没有空调
No A.C.,
你可以自己烧火什么的
build your own fire, like that.
太完美了
Yeah, it's perfect.
他妈的钥匙在哪里
Where is the fucking key?
失陪
Excuse me.
喂
Hello.
-麦琪 是我 -你好
- Maggie, it's me. - Hi.
我只是想问你
Um, hey, just curious,
你把钥匙藏在哪块石头下了
which rock do we keep the cabin key under?
你在小木屋
You're at the cabin?
不 我在家
Uh, no, I'm home.
只是想知道钥匙在哪里
Just wondering about the key.
卡莉 出什么事了
Carrie, what's going on?
没事 没事
Uh, nothing. Nothing at all.
你今晚本来该来我家拿药的
You were supposed to come over tonight and get your meds.
周一吧 我周一去
Uh, Monday. Gonna do that Monday.
你明天或周末该没药了
You don't have a pill for tomorrow or Sunday.
不 我还有一个 我没事
No, I have one left. I'm fine.
你声音像是醉了
You sound drunk.
醉了
Drunk?
实际上 我在小屋
I am, actually, at the cabin
和谁
With who?
没别人 就我一个
Uh, no, I'm all alone.
我在冥想
I'm meditating.
好吧 明天记得吃药
Okay, well, look, take your pill tomorrow
周日晚上过来 别想逃
and then come over Sunday night. No skipping.
好的 一定去
Okay, promise.
那就好
Okay.
那 钥匙到底在哪
Uh, so, the key?
在旧炉子里
It's in the old stove.
对 我真糊涂 想起来了
Right! Stupid. I remember.
好吧 谢谢
Okay, um, thanks.
女儿学校举♥行♥家长开放日活动 但...
Hey, look, I'm at the open house at the girls' school, but...
真不错 好好玩吧
Oh, great. Have fun.
你要是有麻烦 我就把这边的事放一放
I'll drop everything and leave if you're in trouble.
周日见
Okay, I'll see you Sunday.
好的
Okay.
出什么事了吗
Everything okay?
没事 等着我
Yeah. Wait.
就在这等着
Wait here.
看什么呢
What you looking at?
那颗星星
A star.
再过一个小时 满天都是星星
Wait an hour. You'll see thousands.
一颗就够了
I just need one.
本想问你许的什么愿望 但是...
I'd ask you what you were wishing for, but...
但是什么
What?
我怎么知道你说没说谎说谎
How would I know if you were telling the truth?
你是说测谎那事儿
Oh, the polygraph.
"你是否忠于妻子 布洛迪中士"
"Have you been faithful to your wife, Sergeant Brody?"
"是的"
"Yes, I have."
而几小时前 我还趴在你身上
And hours before, I was climbing all over you.
是被俘的时候学会的吗
Did you learn that over there?
-翻云覆雨那套 -不是
- The climbing? - No.
骗过测谎仪的本领
How to beat the box.
有时候必须靠说谎才能活下去
Well, I had to lie sometimes to save my life.
也许就让我成了这方面专家
Maybe I became an expert.
你是如何抗拒的
How'd you resist cooperating?
处境那么危险
I mean, you're in a hole.
不配合就要挨打
They're beating you.
卡莉 我不想谈这个
Carrie, I don't want to talk about it.
抱歉
Sorry.
你是个好酒友
You're a pretty good drinking buddy.
让纳粹搞得有点失控了
I got a little carried away with the Nazis.
我们在这里是安全的
Well, I figure we're safe here.
没错 除非我姐放狗出来
Yeah, unless my sister sends in the dogs.
我一直在想你
I've been thinking about you.
然后呢
Yeah?
然后昨晚
And last night.
停车场翻云覆雨
Parking lot sex.
不错
Classy.
今天能升级到木屋激♥情♥夜吗
Can we graduate to cabin sex?
我来了
Okay.
终点站新拉雷多到了
Last stop, Nuevo Laredo.
墨西哥 新拉雷多
举起手来 举起手来
Hands up! Hands up!
-蹲下 蹲下 -过来 蹲下
- To the ground! To the ground! - Come here! To the gound!
别急 别急
Easy, easy..
过来 慢点
Here! Here! Slowly!
别急 别急
Easy, easy, easy.
你好啊 艾琳
Hi, Aileen.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表