剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
国 土 安 全
第一季 第六集
美国空军及海军
Air and naval forces of the United States
对恐怖组织设施发起了一系列攻击
launched a series of strikes against terrorist facilities...
泛美航♥空♥103号♥班机于洛克比失事
Pan Am Flight 103 crashed into the the town of Lockerbie.
我们不容科威特遭受侵略
This will not stand, this aggression against, uh, Kuwait.
我们将一视同仁
We will make no distinction.
美国♥军♥舰科尔号♥
The USS Cole was attacked
在亚丁湾港口加油时遭到袭击
while refueling in the port of Aden.
这是恐♥怖♥主♥义♥行动
This was an act of terrorism.
这是可鄙懦弱的行动
It was a despicable and cowardly act.
下面为您演奏的
The next song we're going to play for you
是一首经典曲目
is one of the good old favorites.
直到他受到了阻击
Until something stops him.
我只想确保我们不再受到袭击
I'm just making sure we don't get hit again.
该飞机撞向了世贸中心
That plane crashed into the World Trade Center.
成千上万的民众东奔西逃
Thousands of people running.
我们必须 也将在国内外保持警惕
We must and we will remain vigilant at home and abroad.
你到底想干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
神啊
God!
操 过去我曾漏掉过线索
Fuck! I missed something once before.
我不会... 不能让悲剧重演
I won't... I can't let that happen again.
那是十年前的事了
It was ten years ago.
-很多人都遗漏过线索 -但我不能
- Everyone misses something. - Everyone is not me.
《国土安全》前情提要
Previously on Homeland...
回家的感觉如何
How has the homecoming been?
对于全家来说 非常好
It's been great. For all of us.
谢谢你一直在帮我照顾杰西卡
I appreciate you looking out for Jessica,
我不在的时候 你也是这么做的
like you did while I was gone.
你想知道什么
What do you want to know?
他怎么死的
How he died.
他已经不在了
He's gone.
怎么死的还重要吗
Does it really matter how it happened?
对我很重要
It does to me.
咱们来看下一个案子
We're onto the next case.
这是拉齐姆·法赛尔
Raqim Faisel.
你说什么
What did you say?
让他走备用路线 马上转告他
He should use an alternate route. Tell him now.
等二组今晚的消息
See what second team comes up with tonight.
没有新线索的话 就不查他了
If nothing, move on.
什么
What?
他是布洛迪获救的那个阿富汗战俘集中营里
The one surviving terrorist from the compound in Afghanistan
唯一幸存的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
where we rescued Brody.
我们把他从伊♥斯♥兰♥堡的某个鬼地方捞了出来
Scooped him up in some shit shack in IBD.
埃弗扎·哈米德
Afzal Hamid.
你要和卡莉一起对他进行审讯
You and Carrie will interrogate him,
布洛迪中士会协助你们
with the help of Sergeant Brody.
你认识这个人吗
Do you know this man?
他曾是我的看守
He was my guard.
中士 我能帮你什么
What can I do for you, Sergeant?
长官 我认为我有资格跟虐待过我的人
I believe I've earned a moment face-to-face
进行一次面谈
with my torturer, sir.
根据14号♥人物交代的电邮地址
14th man gave up an e-mail address we just traced
我们追踪到了布莱登大学的工程学院
to the Engineering Department at Bryden University.
- 那个被我们盯上又洗脱嫌疑的教授 -正解
- Professor we tailed then cleared? - Correct.
找到这个人
Find this man.
拉齐姆·费赛尔
Raqim Faisel.
索尔 怎么了
What's going on, Saul?
哈米德死了
Hamid's dead.
自杀
Suicide.
这怎么可能呢
How the hell is that possible?
剃须刀片
Razor blade fragment.
割破了左手腕
Left wrist.
什么 他从哪弄来的刀片
What? Where did he get that?
他妈怎么回事
What the hell?
布洛迪不仅企图进入审讯室
Not only did Brody contrive to get himself in the room,
精心导演了哈米德的自杀 还警告了费赛尔博士
he orchestrated Hamid's suicide and he warned Dr. Faisel.
而我们 你我却束手无策
And we-- you and I-- let it happen.
你该走了
I think you should leave now.
非常乐意
With pleasure.
知道吗 笔记本你留着吧
Know what, you can keep that.
去你的
Fuck this shit!
你觉得会怎么...
How did you think this...
住手
Come on!
住手
Come on!
住手
Come on!
冷静
Calm down!
冷静 叫你冷静
Calm down. Calm down.
怎么会有这么严重的失误
How is such a massive fuck-up even possible?
快给我说清楚
Please, explain that to me.
抱歉 我来晚了
Sorry I'm late.
哈米德可能随身带着刀片
Hamid probably brought the razor blade with him.
他一只鞋的鞋跟被剥开了
The heel of one of his shoes was peeled back.
也可能是他在安全屋里的某处
It's also conceivable that he found the razor blade
发现了刀片
somewhere in the safe house.
没准是哪个清洁工落下的
One of our sweepers might have missed it.
还有一种可能
There is another possibility.
可能是我们自己人给的
Someone on our side could have given it to him.
那就太扯了
Th-That's a stretch.
为什么
Why?
你真以为海豹队队员
You actually think someone on the SEAL team
会给哈米德一块破刀片吗
gave Hamid a piece of broken razor blade?
你也可能觉得是我或者索尔干的
Or maybe you think I did it, or Saul.
我当然不会怀疑到你
I certainly don't think you did it.
我只是提议
I'm just saying, we should polygraph
我们该对每个接触过哈米德的人测谎
everyone who came into contact with Hamid.
开门见山问刀片的事
Ask each one of them directly about the razor blade.
我列了份名单
I've written up a list.
共11个人需要接受测谎
We're talking about 11 people,
包括押他过来的海豹部队
including the SEAL team that brought him here.
没错
She's right.
我们不能排除有内鬼的可能
We can't rule out the possibility of a mole.
说不定警告拉齐姆·法赛尔的人
What if Raqim Faisel was warned by the same person
和给哈米德刀片的是同一个人呢
who gave Hamid the razor blade?
法赛尔
Faisel?
就是在机场附近买♥♥♥房♥♥子的那个吗
The guy that bought the house by the airport?
他怎么和这件事扯上关系了
You want to connect him to this?
我们一进去他就消失了
He disappeared just as we moved in.
巧合
Coincidence?
还是他知道我们要去
Or did he know we were coming?
我的天呐
Oh, good Christ.
如果没有别的 开始收拾烂摊子吧
Look, if nothing more, let's cover our asses.
给11个人测谎 有什么大不了的
11 polygraph tests. What's the big deal?
我先来
I'll go first.
把测谎这事办好
Take care of the polygraphs.
别再令我难堪了
Don't you ever do that to me again!
你们和我意见不一 没关系 我们私下说
You disagree with me, fine, but make it a sidebar!
你也听到他刚才说的了
Well, you heard what the man said.
去安排测谎吧
Set up the polygraphs!
还有 给我抓出法赛尔
And get me Faisel!
是 长官
Yes, sir.
真稀奇 布洛迪中士也在名单上
What a surprise. Sergeant Brody's on this list.
是你没有组织
Well, it's not my fault
埃斯蒂斯让他和哈米德共处一室的
Estes let him in the room with Hamid.
我还以为你今早会递辞呈呢
Expected to find your resignation on my desk this morning.
我的想法要好得多 你不觉得吗
I had a much better idea, don't you think?
我是不是该忘记你说的话
I should forget the things you said?
是 快忘了吧
Yes, please.
他说得对
He's right, you know.
你刚让给他穿了小鞋
You embarrassed him in there.
管他呢
Who gives a shit?
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表