剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
但你应该有过疑虑
But still you must have wondered,
尤其是得知他的死讯之后
especially after you learned of his death.
我想你问这个是有目的的吧 卡莉
I'm assuming there's a point to all this, Carrie?
是的 长官
There is, sir.
如你所知
As you know,
一个士兵刚被捕的七十二小时最为关键
the first 72 hours after a soldier's capture are critical.
在那期间 敌方最容易获取并利用
What he knows can be used by the enemy
他所掌握的信息 进而造成毁灭性影响
during that period to devastating effect.
关键是布洛迪中士很快就
The point is Sergeant Brody stopped being a source
不被当做可控的情报来源
of actionable intelligence fairly quickly,
而且他还被活活关押了八年
and yet he was kept alive for almost eight more years.
我想问问他是否知道原因
I'd like to ask him if he knows why.
我也经常问自己这个问题
I often wondered that myself.
审讯你的是谁
Who was your interrogator?
一个基♥地♥组♥织♥的指挥官
An Al Qaeda commander.
他叫扎亚迪
His name was Zayadi.
扎亚迪
Zayadi?
反正他是这样告诉我的
That's what he told me his name was, anyway.
是这个人吗
Was this him?
不是
No.
但你认识这个人
But you know who this man is.
当然
Of course.
我方的每一名海军陆战队士兵都
Every marine in country was briefed
必须认识重要目标
on high-value targets.
-你见过他吗 -阿布·纳齐尔吗
- Did you ever meet him? - Abu Nazir?
在你受审期间他出现过吗
Was he ever present during any of your interrogations?
没有
No.
再好好看看
Look again.
布洛迪中士
Sergeant Brody?
没有 我从没见过他
No, I never met him.
那沃克呢
What-what... what about Walker?
他提起过阿布·纳齐尔吗
Did he ever mention Abu Nazir?
没有
No.
-你确定吗 -卡莉 你到底
- You sure? - Carrie, how many times
想让他回答多少次这个问题
does the man have to answer the question?
我只是有点意外 长官
It's just, I'm just a little surprised, sir.
阿布·纳齐尔当时负责对
Abu Nazir was in charge of coordinating attacks
盟军部队的协调进攻
against coalition forces at the time.
没有谁比他更应该用心审问
No one had more reason to sit down with
在他关押之下的这仅有的两名美国战俘了
the only two American P.O.W.'s in his custody.
很显然 他没这样做
Well, apparently, he didn't.
卡莉 还有其他问题吗
Is there anything else, Carrie?
没有了 长官 就这些
No, sir, that's it.
谢谢你 布洛迪中士
Thank you, Sergeant Brody.
谢谢
Thank you.
-继续吧 -布洛迪中士
- Moving on. - Sergeant Brody,
我想请你谈谈
I'd like to turn your attention
你被俘期间耳闻目睹的一切信息
to anything you may have witnessed or overheard when in captivity.
记得贝丝夫人吗
Remember Mrs. Base?
-那个数学老师 -对
- The math teacher? - Yeah.
她一直是我最不喜欢的老师
Yeah, she was, like, my least-favorite teacher of all time.
-她太烦人了 -你们能过来一下吗
- She's so annoying. - Hey, can you guys come in here a second?
我需要你们帮忙准备今晚的活动
Hey, I need help getting ready for tonight.
今晚有什么安排
What's tonight?
你们爸爸在
Some of your father's buddies
B连的战友今晚要过来烧烤
from Bravo Company are coming over for a barbecue.
这有一袋玉米要剥
There's a bag of corn that needs to be shucked,
烤架也要清洗
and the grill needs to be cleaned.
我来弄玉米
I'll do the corn.
我非得帮忙吗
So, do I have to be here?
为什么你总是要对着干呢
Why is everything always a problem with you?
我只是问了个问题
I was just asking a question.
我知道你我之间有隔阂
I know things haven't been easy between you and me.
但我们都要为对方着想一下 好吗
But we all have to find a way to be there for each other now, okay?
好吧
Yeah, okay.
去清洗烤架
Clean the grill.
喂
Hello?
杰西
Hey, Jess.
你那边怎么样了
Hey. How did it go?
我还在兰利
I'm actually still here at Langley.
汇报还没完
I'm stuck in this debrief,
可能比我预想的时间要长一些
and it's taking a little longer than I expected.
还要多久
How much longer?
也许一两个小时吧
Oh, only an hour or two maybe.
别忘了 大伙五点就来了
Well, don't forget, everybody's coming at 5:00.
知道 我不会迟到的
Sure. I won't be late.
好了 再见 亲爱的
Okay. Bye, honey.
布洛迪中士 你是个经历过可怕的磨难
Sergeant Brody, you're a man who's endured
并存活下来的英雄
a terrible ordeal.
谢谢您 副总统先生
Thank you, Mr. Vice President.
有发现吗
Anything?
确实有 布洛迪刚刚对他妻子撒了谎
As a matter of fact, yeah. Brody just lied to his wife.
-快说 -麦克斯正跟着他的林肯车
- Tell me. - Max is tailing his Town Car.
布洛迪说他还在兰利
Brody just said he was still at Langley,
然后告诉司机送他去布鲁蒙特公园
but he told his driver to drop him off at Bluemont Park.
这就对了 他要和某人见面
This is it. He's making contact.
好了 我们在那见
All right, I'll meet you there.
布鲁蒙特公园在哪里
Where's-Where's Bluemont Park?
索尔
Saul?
我快赶不上校外会议了
Hey. Late for a meeting off campus.
一个人究竟能身兼多少职位啊
How many boards can one man sit on?
你让卡莉·麦吉森参加了今天上午的简报会
You kissed Carrie Mathison into my debrief this morning.
我很好奇那是她的还是你的要求
I'm curious if that was her request or yours.
是她要求的 说实在的
Hers. Frankly,
我很惊讶你原本没安排她参加
I'm surprised you didn't assign her yourself,
毕竟她是部门里唯一去过伊♥拉♥克♥的人
since she's the only one in the section who's ever been to Iraq.
我不是觉得她阅历不够
It's not her resume I have a problem with.
是她脾气太怪了
It's her temperament.
怎么了
What happened?
她把例行问话变成了严厉审讯
She turned a routine follow-up into a cross-examination.
不停地想把布洛迪和阿布·纳齐尔联♥系♥起来
Kept trying to connect Brody to Abu Nazir.
她总是扯上纳齐尔
It's always Nazir with her.
我不否认
I won't deny
她在某些问题上比较执着
she can be a little obsessive on the subject.
有什么我不知道的 索尔
Is there something I should know, Saul?
据我所知没有
Not that I'm aware of.
因为上次她有类似举动时
Because the last time i heard her like this,
她跑去买♥♥通守卫 潜入伊♥拉♥克♥监狱
she bribed her way into an Iraqi prison,
引发了国际危机
caused an international crisis.
谢谢你的关心
I appreciate your concern.
卡莉受过教训了
Carrie has learned her lesson.
而且你我都知道她很优秀
And we both know how good she is.
我同意再给她一次机会时对你说过什么
What did I tell you when I agreed to give her one more chance?
你说条件是我得像保姆一样管好她
You said only if I agreed to do the babysitting.
我说过不会有好后果
I said it would end badly.
你们俩都是
For both of you.
你根本不清楚她在琢磨什么
You've got a big blind spot where she's concerned.
相信我 我也曾这样
Trust me. I did, too.
所以现在我妻子住在棕榈滩
Now my wife lives in Palm Beach,
我一年只有两次见孩子们的机会
and I only see my kids twice a year.
修好音频装置了吗
Did you fix the audio?
马上就能知道了
Well, we'll know soon enough.
我在接受台安装了指向性麦克风
I set up a directional mic near the band shell.
麦克斯 调到第三频段
Max. Switch to channel three.
有人从一点钟方向接近布洛迪
Somebody's approaching Brody 1 clock.
女性 深红色外套
Female, dark red coat.
我没想到你能活着回来
I didn't think you'd be able to make it.
我不明白你为何要托麦克传话
I don't understand why you had to go through Mike.
为什么不直接给我打电♥话♥
Why didn't you just call me yourself?
我打过 两次
I did. Twice.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表