剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
for a cause that he believed in.
索尔
Saul.
你这是去哪了
Where've you been?
你让我去接卡莉 忘了吗
You told me to get Carrie, remember?
她人呢
Where is she?
还要再留院观察一天
Keeping her another day.
真好
Perfect.
大卫
Hey, David.
她提出了些有价值的问题
She said something interesting.
可不是嘛
Of course she did.
狙击手袭击 不像阿布·纳齐尔的作风
Sniper attack-- that doesn't make sense for Abu Nazir.
这不符合他的套路
It's not his methodology.
说不定是因为之前
Well, maybe it is when he has
没有军队狙击手为他卖♥♥命
a military sniper working for him.
她看得更长远
She thinks something bigger.
陆战队一号♥随时待命
Marine One all over the wire.
陆战队二号♥接到了新的目标参数
New references to Marine Two.
美国的这两位领导人
The two leaders of the free world
还不够你操心的吗
aren't fancy enough targets for you?
她说这只是小打小闹
She says it's a sideshow.
要是她愿意滚回来工作
If she wants to get her ass in to work,
我乐意跟她讨论那个问题
I'll be happy to bat that around with her.
-好 -让她尽快上岗
- Right. - And it better be soon,
不然副总统会把咱们都给炒了
because the Vice President's about to fire us all.
她刚被炸伤 大卫 明天可能不行
She just got blown up, David. Might not be tomorrow.
为什么 有什么问题
Why, what's the problem?
这是医嘱
Doctor's orders.
爸
Dad.
怎么了
Yeah?
你还好吗
You okay?
我没事
Yeah.
我刚才在想事情
Yeah, I was just thinking.
你妈去哪了
Where'd your mom go?
和克里斯去礼品店了
Gift shop with Chris.
我以前不知道你懂得这么多
I had no idea that you knew so much.
-你是说葛底斯堡的事吗 -还有其他事情
- About Gettysburg? - About anything.
不过 你是个陆战队员
I mean, I know you're a Marine and all,
我不应该大惊小怪
and I shouldn't be surprised.
我明白你为什么想到这里来了
Anyway, I get why you wanted to come here.
能答应我件事吗
Can you promise me something?
好 什么事
Yeah. What?
我有种预感
I have this feeling that
马上会有疯狂的事情发生
things are going to get pretty wild soon.
至于吗 爸 一场竞选而已
Geez, Dad, it's just a campaign.
我不在的时候
Your mom's going to need you.
你妈需要你在身边
When I'm not around.
答应我 好好照顾她
Promise me you'll watch out for her.
答应我
Promise me.
瞧我们买♥♥了什么
Hey, look what we got.
好 我答应你
Yeah, I promise.
来一顶吧
You want one?
太棒了
Oh, that's fantastic.
给你一顶
One for you.
真好
That's great.
怎么没给我买♥♥顶将军帽
I don't get a general's hat?
我是老大 我说了算
I'm the boss around here, that's why.
没错
You are.
敬个礼给我们看
Let's see you salute.
向一级下士敬礼
Hi-oh. Corporal First Class.
你家怎么连吃的都没有
How do you have no food in your house?
我都在外面吃
I eat out.
你买♥♥中餐外卖♥♥和酸奶吃
You eat Chinese take-out and yogurt.
你没听说过四类健康食物吗
You ever hear of the four food groups?
听说过 但我要养神
Yes. But I won't recite them
就不给你复述了
because I'm resting my mind.
我知道你不想这样
I know you hate this.
我有很多工作要做
I have a lot of work to do.
你总是这么说
You always say that.
不 有大事要发生了
No, no, something big is happening.
很危险的情况
Something dangerous.
-我没时间休息 -我知道你有这种感觉
- There's no time for rest. - I know you feel that.
但现在你要相信我的判断
But you'll need to trust my judgment now.
你需要休息 健康饮食 还有耐心
You need rest, healthy meals, patience.
卡莉 卡莉 你要干嘛
Carrie! Carrie, what are you doing?
卡莉
Carrie!
卡莉
Carrie!
你要干什么
What are you doing?
你到底想干什么
What the hell are you doing?!
看啊
Look at this.
你得听我的话
You have to stay with me.
难道不神奇吗
Isn't this amazing?
我们回家去
We're going home.
就在下面某处 有一抹绿色
Somewhere down there, there's a sliver of green
正蓄势待发
just-just taking its time.
这便是... 便是万物之规律
This is-- this is how everything works.
卡莉
Carrie...
等待 韬晦 然后...
You wait, you lay low, and then...
然后破茧而出
then you come to life.
走吧
Come on.
走吧
Come on.
大家想吃点什么
So what do you want to eat, guys?
不知道
I don't know.
看有什么馆子 要么试试这家
What do we got? Should we try this place?
亲爱的 瞧我笨的 忘带牙刷了
Oh, babe, you know what? I forgot my toothbrush.
-我去买♥♥一把 -去吧
- I'm going to go pick one up. - Okay.
那好 能帮我叫点吃的吗
All right? Will you get me something to eat?
要个汉堡吧
Will you get me a burger?
-再来杯朱古力奶昔 -好的
- Chocolate shake? - Okay.
平安与你同在
As-salaamu alaykum.
平安与你同在 真♥主♥安♥拉♥保佑你
Wa alaykum assalaam wa ramat allahi wa barakatuhu.
我时间不多
I don't have much time.
胳膊从这里穿过去
Put your arm through here.
炸♥药♥呢
The explosive?
还没装
Not armed yet.
听好了
Listen now.
这些地方必须扎紧
These must be tight.
不然这马甲就看出来了
Or the vest will show.
引爆器在这里
The switch is here.
藏在里面
Under this cover.
要等到最后一刻再打开
Wait until the last second before you open it.
有的人会紧张不安
Some people get nervous.
不到最后时分别碰那个引爆器
You don't want your hand on the switch until the end.
我知道有一部分冲击波会上行
I read that part of the blast goes upward.
冲向这里
Toward here.
人体脆弱之处
Point of weakness.
所以头部会被齐根轰掉
So that the head is cleanly severed,
一般还能保持完好
and normally found intact.
身体其它部位
Everything else...
都化作畿粉
...isn't.
万物非主 唯有真♥主♥
La ilaha illa Allah.
你去哪儿了
Where were you?
什么
Huh?
那是什么 那个纸包
What was that? That package?
给你♥妈♥的♥东西
Oh, that was just something for Mom.
什么东西
What?
一件礼物
That was a present.
给我叫吃的了吗
You get me something to eat?
叫了 越放越凉
Yeah. It's getting cold.
没事
Okay.
哪儿不对劲吗
Is something wrong?
没啊 怎么了
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表