剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
You know that they stone women like me to death
做了出格的事情 会把我们乱石打死
if we get caught doing anything that we're not supposed to?
是阿布·纳齐尔
Abu Nazir.
他就近在我眼前
I was this far from him.
我不想干了 说真的 卡莉
I really don't want to do this anymore, and I mean it, Carrie.
我现在连呼吸都困难
I feel like I can't even breathe now.
他们早晚会对我起疑心的
They're gonna suspect something.
琳妮 你只需要在和王子的合同期内
Lynne, all you have to do now is keep your eyes and ears open
注意搜集情报就行
for the remainder of your contract with the prince.
你在巴林招募我的时候 也是这么说的
That's what you said when you recruited me in Bahrain,
可我从来没想到会和最危险的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
but I never thought that I would get eight feet
相隔不到三米之遥
from the most dangerous terrorist in the world.
七年来 你是唯一见过
You are the only agency asset
阿布·纳齐尔的中情局线人
to have had eyes on Nazir in seven years.
线人
Asset?
我只是个普通的俄亥俄女孩
I am just some girl from Sandusky, Ohio,
被你说服来为国家效力而已
who you talked into helping out her country.
我不会让你出事的
And I won't let anything happen to you.
别在这个时候放弃 求你了
Don't quit on me now, please. You can't.
你所付出的一切我都看在眼里 琳妮
Don't think I don't appreciate what it took for you to do this, Lynne.
索尔·贝伦森
Saul Berenson.
索尔 通知其他人 告诉埃斯蒂斯
Alert the group, Saul. Inform Estes.
我们简直扭转乾坤了
This is a game-changer.
能说得更详细点吗
Can't be more specific?
我不想在明线上讲
I don't want to talk on an open line.
你是在保护信息源
Source protection?
索尔 这比保护信息源重要得多
It's way past source protection, Saul.
我的眼线亲眼见到那个神秘人物了
I've got a visual confirm on the Sandman.
-什么 -是真的
- What? - You heard me.
亲眼见到的
Actual eyes on.
你什么时候能到
How far away are you?
二十分钟后
20 minutes.
我这就去召集大伙
I'll assemble the group.
你来这做什么
What are you doing here?
我得跟布洛迪谈谈
Have to talk to Brody.
小家伙 怎么了
Hey, bud. What's up?
我爸爸今天把一个人给揍扁了
My dad beat the crap out of somebody.
丹娜 我跟你说了带克里斯去看会电视
Dana, I asked you to please watch TV with Chris for a while.
她回房♥间了
She went to her room.
他把谁给揍扁了
Beat the crap out of who?
你能去看会电视吗
Can you please go watch TV for a little while?
我得跟麦克叔叔聊一下
I need to talk to Uncle Mike.
可以吗
Can you do that for me?
请进
Come in.
出什么事了 他们怎么没去上学
What's going on? Why aren't the kids at school?
你不知道吗 难道你不是为这事来的
You don't know? Isn't that why you're here?
不是 怎么了
No. What?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
布洛迪袭击了一个记者
Brody hit a reporter
然后从树林那跑了
and then he took off into the woods.
克里斯全看到了
Chris saw the whole thing.
别紧张 杰西 过来
Take a breath, Jess. Come here.
看看吧 布洛迪太太
Well, hello, Mrs. Brody.
这是什么时候的事
When was this?
一个小时前 也许更久一点
About an hour ago, maybe more.
杰西 你怎么不立刻打给我
Why didn't you call me right away, Jess?
这是怎么弄的
What the hell is that?
他做恶梦
He has nightmares.
是布洛迪干的
Brody did that?
那些痛苦回忆是罪魁祸首
Or flashbacks, whatever you call them.
我必须和布洛迪重归于好 必须
I have to make it work with Brody. I have to.
这时他会对你说一些都会好起来
This is where he tells you everything's gonna be okay.
杰西 一切都会好起来的
It's gonna be okay, Jess.
是吗
Is it really?
你真的这么想
Do you honestly think so?
这可真恶心 卡莉
That's disgusting, Carrie.
这是我们七年来第一次
This is the first confirmed sighting
有线人亲眼见到阿布·纳齐尔
of Abu Nazir in seven years.
这全是你的功劳 这毫无疑问
And very much to your credit. Nobody's arguing with that.
但这还不足以为此组织一个任务小组
But it's not enough to authorize a task force.
我没要求这么多
I'm not asking for that.
我所要求的只是在布洛迪中士身边多派几个人
All I need is a few more bodies on Sergeant Brody.
圈子就这么小
Look, the circle's small.
我们要等证实了布洛迪和阿布·纳齐尔
We keep it that way till you have more than
确有联♥系♥后才能行动
just a theory linking Brody and Abu Nazir.
那阿布·纳齐尔的重现人间与
So Abu Nazir's resurfacing just as
布洛迪奇迹般的重返家园就无任何联♥系♥吗
Brody has miraculously returned home means nothing?
难道这仅是巧合
It's just a coincidence?
卡莉 点都在 就看你怎么连了
The dots are there, Carrie, but you haven't connected them yet.
索尔 我知道你还在生我的气
Saul, I understand that you're still furious with me,
但请你帮帮我
but give me something here, please.
我不是叫你就此停止
I'm not telling you to stop.
只是想让你放慢节奏
I'm telling you to slow down.
你现在有外国情报监视法案授权
The FISA warrant--
你有四个星期的时间
that gives you four weeks.
好好利用吧
Use it.
仔细规划一下
Carefully, methodically.
不管你喜不喜欢
Look, like it or not,
副主管大卫·埃斯蒂斯都是你上司
you work for Deputy Director David Estes,
而他把自己的职业生涯赌在了布洛迪身上
who has career stakes in Brody,
是他的团队把布洛迪大张旗鼓地接回家
whom he and his department brought home to great fanfare.
你要是想冒这个险
Want to challenge that,
就最好保证万事俱备
better be damn sure you get all your ducks in a row first.
他现在在哪
Where is he now?
我不知道
I don't know.
什么叫你不知道
What do you mean you don't know?
他应该没走远
He can't have gone far.
听好了 布洛迪与他线人的
Listen to me, if Brody has
整个会面也许只需要十五秒
one 15-second meeting with one contact, that's all it'll take.
我绝对不能错过
I'm not gonna miss that.
找到他 要尽快
Find him and find him fast.
再联♥系♥
Call me back.
我需要十四天以来所有机场的航运信息
Last 14 days of air traffic data from all airports--
包括盈利 货物 还有银行信息
commercial, cargo. And the banks.
所有资金账目的交易处理信息
All new patterns and numerical transactions of any amounts.
请加油 谢谢
Please. Thank you.
先让我说 卡莉 干得好
Let me be the first to say, Carrie, outstanding work.
现在你可以把手头的其他工作放一放
All other files on your desk go on the back burner, as of right now.
我要你的姑娘紧紧黏住法里德王子
I want your girl on this Prince Farid like white on rice.
麦克
Mike.
你给她的首要任务就是把
First thing you get her to do
王子手♥机♥上的数据传过来
is upload the data on his BlackBerry.
-她吓得魂都没了 -谢谢
- She's scared out of her mind. - Thank you.
我要确保她的安全
I need to be able to guarantee her protection.
给我支援
Backup.
四个人的机动小组如何
Would a four-man fire team do it?
那太好了
Great.
为了一个你在巴林招的交际花值得吗
For an escort you recruited in Bahrain?
别这么刻薄 大卫
Don't be a prick, David.
你很清楚在这么短的时间内
You know damn well if we put a Quick Reaction Team
组织机动小组出动会有什么后果
on the girl in this short time frame,
我们不知道会引起谁的注意
we have no idea of knowing who's watching.
如果阿布·纳齐尔发现我们盯上了王子
If Abu Nazir even smells we're onto the Prince,
他会立刻消失
he'll vanish.
再次人间蒸发
Into thin air, again.
做事不留痕迹本应是机动小组的基本功
It's the Q.R.T.'s job not to be detected.
你却质疑他们连保护一个身处险境的
You're saying you can't trust those guys
线人的能力都没有吗
to protect an asset in danger?
我负责在两难时作出决定 卡莉
It's my job to make the tough calls, Carrie.
答案是不行
The answer is no.
而你得负责管好你的线人
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表