剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
No. Why?
你说话怪怪的
You just sound weird.
走吧
Come on.
-点什么了 汉堡吗 -恩
- What'd you get, a burger? - Yeah.
还有甘薯条
Sweet potato fries.
我已经放过番茄酱了
I already put ketchup on it.
不能再蘸奶昔了
I can't put it in the milkshake now.
-换一根啊 -克里斯
- Get another one. - Chris...
-吃啊 -你吃吧
- Eat it. - You eat it.
-我已经... -尝尝嘛
- I already, I... - Try it.
老爸 这就是我们去的那地儿吧
Hey, Dad, isn't this where we were?
克里斯 你把我薯条全偷吃了
Chris, did you steal all my fries?
-不好意思 我们太饿了 -对
- Sorry. We were hungry. - Yeah.
没有关系
Totally okay.
在那儿 靠上一点 我们去的地方 "小圆顶山"
In there, up here. That's us there, Little Round Top.
小圆顶山位于葛底斯堡之南 南北战争时曾有著名一役
打搅一下
Excuse me?
你是那个伊♥拉♥克♥回来的大兵吧
You're that soldier back from Iraq.
其中之一
One of them.
你是那个战斗英雄
You're the hero.
还竞选议员
Running for office.
您过誉了 先生
I'm no hero, sir.
不管怎么说
Well, whatever you call it,
你♥他♥妈♥都是个牛逼爷们儿
you're one tough motherfucker.
大概你遭那份儿罪
Man, what you went through--
让你选择了正确的人生
kind of puts things in perspective.
我愿投你一票
I'd vote for you.
谢谢 先生 幸会
Thank you, sir. Pleased to meet you.
我很期待你的演讲
I'm waiting to hear what you have to say.
肯定会很棒的
I'm sure it's going to be good.
-这是我儿子杰米 -你好 杰米
- Hey, this is my son Jimmy. - Hey, Jimmy.
我们在本地做事建生意
We run a construction business locally.
说实话...
To be honest...
嗨 她在楼上 药吃过了
Hi. She's upstairs. Took her meds already.
很好
Good.
她工作来着
She was working.
今天出现点情况
There was an incident today.
什么事
What happened?
她险些被车撞了
She almost got hit by a car.
没事 她很好
She's okay. She's fine.
不过我没办法 又给她加了点镇静剂
But I had to give her another sedative.
她太需要休息了
She really needs to rest.
也好
Okay.
我去看看她
I'll go see her.
她可能已经睡着了 不用去了
She's probably asleep already. You don't have to.
我想去 明天见
I want to. I'll see you tomorrow.
索尔
Saul.
抱歉早上没打招呼就走了
Sorry I didn't say good-bye this morning.
你看到楼下那些文件了吗 我的工作成果
Did you see the papers? Downstairs-- the work?
看见了
I did.
还有很多事要做
There's so much more to do.
但我实在太困了
I'm just so sleepy.
没关系 先休息吧
That's okay. Rest.
麦琪增加了我的药量 我该拒绝的
Maggie upped my meds. I shouldn't have let her.
现在困得要命
They're making me so drowsy.
卡莉
Carrie?
真是抱歉
I'm so sorry
发生了这一切
about all this.
某种程度上我是有责任的
I feel responsible in a way.
你从巴格达回来的时候我就知道
'Cause when you came back from Baghdad, I knew.
我能察觉到那种变化
I saw something had happened.
你受了伤
You were damaged.
可我没在意
I left it alone.
后来有时你非常...
Other times when you were so...
失控 我也没有深究
out there, I guess I half knew.
也许是希望是其他原因导致的
Maybe hoping it was something else.
不管怎样 我早该来问你
Anyway, I should have asked.
问问你是否真的没事
I should have asked if you were really okay.
时间不等人 索尔
There's no time, Saul.
紫色的
It's high purple.
驾驶执照
关于911事件机密文件的通知
我听到你在这边
I thought I heard you out here.
我还得要点冰
I need more ice.
又要
Again?
反正是免费的
It's free.
来这里尽兴吗
You glad we came?
餐厅里那个人挺逗的
The guy at the diner was funny.
是啊
Yeah.
喜欢葛底斯堡吗
Did you like Gettysburg?
喜欢 这挺好的
Yeah, it was cool.
我想要你明白
I wanted you to understand
南北战争 以及所有的战争
that the Civil War, all wars,
都在颠覆这个世界
they turn everything upside down.
颠覆每件事 彻底改变每个人
Everything and everyone.
希望你长大以后
I hope that you'll remember
还记得约书亚·张伯伦的事迹
Joshua Chamberlain when you get older.
成为一个勇敢而有胆识的人
And be brave, and daring,
随时准备为信仰而战斗
and ready to fight for what you believe in.
爸爸
Dad...
怎么了
What?
这个能以后再说吗
Do you mind if we talk about this some other time?
冰都快化了
It's kind of melting.
告诉姐姐早点休息
Tell your sister to go to bed soon.
好
Okay.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Night.
我刚才叫克里斯早点睡觉
I told Chris to get to bed.
下回得给他下直接命令了
I'll give him a direct order next time.
怎么了
What?
笑得这么开心
Why the big smile?
没什么 就是看到你很开心
Just happy to see you, that's all.
是吗
Yeah?
这个旅行的点子真是太棒了
I really think this trip was a great idea.
感觉就像起死回生
It's like something's changed.
峰回路转
Like we've turned this corner,
突然一切都一帆风顺了
and everything doesn't have to be so difficult anymore.
吃饭的时候 我看你和那些人交谈
When I was watching you at dinner with those people,
看到他们有多么需要你
how much they need you.
他们甚至和咱们不是一个州的
I don't think they were even from our district.
这我知道
I know.
但我看得出
But I could see it,
你有多么前程似锦
how you're this promise,
一切都会好起来的
that things could be better.
真希望我从没反对过让你竞选
I wish that I had never said no to your running for office.
现在看来 这是件大好事
'Cause I see now what a good thing it is.
不仅是对别人
Not just for other people...
对我们也一样
for us, too.
布洛迪 我
Brody, I'm...
怎么了
What?
太开心了
...happy.
你终于回来了
It's like you're finally home.
孩子们就在隔壁
The kids are next door.
你懂我的意思
You understand.
这是个时间轴
It's a timeline.
没错 是阿布·纳齐尔这些年的活动
Yes! It's Abu Nazir's activities.
你一宿没睡吗
Were you up all night?
差不多吧
More or less.
黄色的是休眠期
The fallow yellow.
他一连好几个月没动静
He went quiet for months.
-没有视频 没有会议 -然后呢
- No videos, no meetings. - But then?
他突然重出江湖 异常活跃
He came to life again with purpose. More than ever.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表