剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
这是"小圆顶"
It's called Little Round Top.
是一位来自缅因州的老师
It's this place where this teacher from Maine
约书亚·张伯伦救了整个团的地方
named Joshua Chamberlain saved the Union.
我没发现有什么奇怪的地方啊
I don't see what's so weird about it.
这不是奇怪的部分
Well, it's not the weird part.
看这里
Okay, here it is.
只是你♥爸♥爸而已
Now it's just your dad.
我知道
I know.
所以哪里奇怪了
So what's...what's weird about it?
他整个周末都很诡异
He was just strange all weekend,
至少我这么觉得
or at least it seemed like it to me.
我是说 他嘴上说一切都很好
I mean, he said everything was fine,
但是你看看这个
but look at this.
他就这么站在那
He just... stands there.
你说得对
You're right.
的确很奇怪
That is totally weird.
好的
Okay.
是谁
Who's that?
是我的朋友
It's a friend.
大卫
David.
布洛迪中士给我打了电♥话♥
Sergeant Brody called me.
什么
What?
他把一切都告诉我了
He told me everything.
我不知道你在说什么
I...I don't know what you mean.
我认为你知道
I think you do.
-我们进去吧 -什么
- Come on. Let's go inside. - What?
来吧
Come on.
女士 先生 打扰了
Ma'am, sir. Excuse me.
他承认与你有过一段过去
He admitted to being complicit in some kind of fling with you.
但是违法监视 真的吗 卡莉
But illegal surveillance, Carrie?
以及持续地骚扰
The continuing harassment?
没有 这是无稽之谈
No! That...that is a mischaracterization.
你在中情局的办公室正在被清空
Your office at Langley's being cleared as we speak.
他们是来检查你家的
These gentlemen are here to do the same.
什么 不可以
What? No! No!
卡莉 卡莉
Carrie, Carrie...
这些是机密文件吗
Are those classified documents?
别动那个 别动
Don't, don't, don't, don't!
大卫 那个图表非常重要
No, David, that chart is very important!
意义重大
It is very meaningful!
她怎么了
What is wrong with her?
不要告诉他
No, don't. Don't tell him.
大卫
David...
我马上就可以解开这个谜团了
I am about to solve this fucking thing!
撕了它
Strip it.
-不要 求你了 -卡莉 别这样
- No, no, no, no! Please, please! - Carrie, no, come on.
-我们得坐下说 跟我来 -我是认真的
- We need to sit down right now. Come with me. - I'm serious!
-我们坐下 -拜托了
- We're gonna sit down right... - Please,
再给我一点时间
just let me hold onto it for a little while...
她这样多久了
How long has she been like this?
不 你不知道你在做什么
No! You don't... you don't know what you're doing!
-卡莉 -你不知道你在做些什么
- Carrie? - You don't know what you're doing!
-我们去... -不
- We're just gonna... - No!
大卫 这不是...
David, this isn't...!
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表