剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
Because nothing's changed, Carrie.
什么叫什么都不会改变
Wh-Wh... What do you mean, nothing's changed?
我并没看到布洛迪给哈米德什么东西 你呢
I don't see Brody giving Hamid a damn thing, do you?
剃刀片没有 连该死的热伤风都没有
Not a razor blade, not a goddamn summer cold.
好啊 生气吧
Good! You know? Get angry!
我早受够了你这种模棱两可的工作方式
I'm over your whole detached routine.
你说过了
You're out of line.
-这是我家 出去 -无论你批不批准
- This is my home. Get out... - I'm going to Estes
-我都要去找埃斯蒂斯 -拿上点箱子
- with or without your approval. - Take some boxes with you,
收拾书桌滚蛋的时候会用到
'cause you're gonna need 'em when you clean out your desk.
当年那个艰苦跋涉喀拉昆仑山
What happened to the Saul Berenson that trekked the Karakoram,
在马拉西亚被囚禁了三个月
did three months in a Malaysian prison
不像乌代·侯赛因低头的索尔·贝伦森怎么了
stared down Uday Hussein at the height of his power?
你什么时候变成娘们了 索尔
When did you become such a pussy, Saul?
你该走了
I think you should leave now.
非常乐意
With pleasure.
知道吗 笔记本你留着吧
You know what? You can keep that.
去你的
Fuck this shit!
-卡莉 -抱歉 麦琪
- Carrie. - I'm sorry, Maggie.
我不知道还能去哪
I didn't know where else to go.
天呐 发生了什么
Oh, God, what happened?
我辞掉了工作
I think I just quit my job.
什么 别傻了
What? Don't be silly.
不 我是认真的
No, I'm serious.
我不干了 我受够了
I'm done. I'm done!
-我只能来这儿 -好的 停 停
- I've had it up to here. - All right, just stop. Stop.
别说了
Stop.
你说的对 太对了
You were so right, you were so fuckin' right
这份工作
when you told me that my job
-早晚会让我送命 -深呼吸
- would kill me one day. - Just take a deep breath.
镇定点 好吗 卡莉
Calm down, 'kay, Carrie?
卡莉 镇定下来 好吗
Carrie, just calm down, okay?
-索尔知道吗 -索尔
- Does Saul know about any of this? - Saul?
索尔才是问题
No, S-Saul is part of the problem.
但你说过他永远会挺你
But you said he always had your back.
可以确定 现在只能靠自己了
Well, I'm on my own now, that's for damn sure.
你真想知道真♥相♥吗
Do you really want to know the truth?
-我已经孤身奋战好久了 -别说了
- I've been on my own for a while now. - Stop.
我们都知道你不会辞职的 好吗
We both know you're not quitting anything, okay?
只是一时情急
It's just the heat of the moment,
那不是真正的你 知道吗
it's not you, okay?
那不是真正的你 我了解你 所以
That's not who you really are-- I know you. So...
接下来这样
This is what's gonna happen.
你今晚在这睡 好吗
You're sleeping here tonight, okay?
客房♥准备好了
My guest room's already made up.
明早孩子们见到你准会高兴坏的
The girls are gonna be over the moon to see you in the morning.
-嗯 -好吗
- Yeah. - 'Kay?
听着 我才不信什么世界末日
Listen, I don't care if the world's about to end,
你可以一直待在这里
okay, you're gonna stay here for as long as it takes
让头脑清醒清醒
for you to get your head straight.
好吗
'Kay?
答应我睡到明天早晨
Promise me that you'll sleep in in the morning.
尽量
I'll try.
谢谢
Hey, thank you.
卡莉阿姨
Aunt Carrie?
出什么事了
What's wrong?
没事 亲爱的
Nothing, sweetheart.
刚出什么事了 我们听到你和妈妈谈话
Did something happen? We heard you and mom talking.
没事 孩子们 真的没事
No, girls, really, I'm fine.
你们上♥床♥睡觉吧
Why don't you girls get back to bed
让卡莉阿姨好好休息会儿 好吗
and let aunt Carrie get some rest, okay?
我们能在这儿睡吗
Can we sleep in here?
是啊 求你了
Yeah. Please?
-你确定 -很肯定
- You sure? - I'm positive.
进来吧
Come on in.
钻进被窝里
Get in there.
我要睡在这儿
I'm sleeping right here.
好的
Okay.
做个好梦
Sweet dreams, guys.
不用 不用起来
Hey, no, stay there.
待在那儿
Stay there.
我真心不想错过你的跆拳道考试
You know, I meant it when I said I wouldn't miss your karate.
是我搞砸了
I screwed up.
对不起
I'm sorry.
能原谅我吗
Can you forgive me?
我为你感到骄傲
I'm proud of you.
你现在是蓝带了
You're a blue belt now.
我就知道你会做到的
You got it done, like I knew you would.
知道为什么吗
You know why?
因为你是我儿子
'Cause you're my son.
你祈祷什么呢
What are we praying for?
从四岁开始
Since I was four,
我和妈妈每天晚上都要祈祷
me and mom prayed every night...
祈祷你活着
that you were alive...
有朝一日能回来
that you'd come home one day.
那现在呢
And now?
祈祷你早日恢复正常
That you're gonna be okay.
卡莉阿姨
Auntie Carrie?
嘘 闭上眼
Shh... Close your eyes.
-闭上眼 -你要干什么
- Close your eyes. - What are you doing?
没什么 南瓜头 只是睡不着
Nothing, pumpkin. I just can't sleep.
你在担心坏人吗
Are you worried about the bad guys?
什么坏人 乔茜
What bad guys, Josie?
就是那些炸飞大家的人
You know, the ones who blow people up.
你担心吗
Are you worried?
有点
A little.
嗯 我也是
Yeah. Me, too.
我有个主意
I have an idea.
搬来和我们一起住
Come live with us.
我们会保护你
We'll protect you.
不用 亲爱的 知道吗
No, honey. You know what?
那是我的工作
That's my job.
好了
Okay.
睡觉吧
Go to sleep.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表