剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
Music.
还没有接通
Mm-hmm. On hold.
肯尼·基的曲子 欢迎来到美国
Kenny G. Welcome to America.
给我吧
Gimme.
请你去选出下一个进来的女孩 好吗
Would you mind selecting the next girl to come in, please?
拜托 接啊 接啊
Come on, pick up, pick up.
你好 我是琳妮·里德
Hi. This is Lynne Reed.
两个E
Two E's.
是卡莉的一位顾客介绍我来的
I was referred by one of her clients, Carrie.
是的 是她
Yes, that's her.
我想预约明天中午的巴西蜡式脱毛
I need to book a Brazilian wax for noon tomorrow.
好吗 不 我只在那时候有空
Right? No-- that's the only time I can do it.
好吧 那就中午
Okay, noon it is.
到时见
We'll see you then.
喂
Hello.
卡莉 我是伊冯·马绍尔
Carrie, it's Yvonne Marshall.
我是今晚的值班人员
I'm the duty officer tonight.
你好 伊冯 什么事
Hi, Yvonne. What is it?
你有个线人重新活动了
You have an asset in from the cold.
预定了明天乔治城
Booked a treatment tomorrow
雅拉水疗会馆的保养
at the Yara Spa in Georgetown.
-琳妮·里德吗 -对 她用你的
- Lynne Reed? That's right. - She used your
名字作为证明 约的是明天中午
first name as a reference and made a noon appointment.
中午
Noon?
你确定她说的是中午吗
Ar-Are you sure she said noon?
那是她唯一有空的时间
That was the only time she could make it.
好吧 谢谢 伊冯
Okay. Thanks, Yvonne.
好啊
Hi.
-学校怎么样 -还好
- Mm. How was school? - Okay.
-爸爸在吗 -不知道
- Is Dad here? - Don't know.
如果你想帮忙 就帮我拿出这些东西吧
If you want to help, you can start unpacking those for me.
今天过得怎么样
How was your day?
棒极了
Great.
希望你别介意 麦克
Oh. Hope you don't mind, Mike.
我们喝了点你的烈酒
We helped ourselves to some of your hooch.
我觉得应该过来
Thought we would stop by for a...
听取关于布洛迪中士的情况报告
for a situation report on Sergeant Brody.
关于布洛迪中士的情况报告如下
Situation report on Brody is this:
他回来三天了
He's been back three days,
如果要让他不再锁住心门 可能会需要
and it's gonna take a little more time until he's willing
更长时间 更别说走出家门了
to come out of his shell, let alone his house.
他代表了反恐战争的巨大胜利
The man represents a significant victory in the war on terror,
这多亏了中情局的朋友们
thanks to our friends at the CIA.
我暂时不去考虑
I'm putting aside for the moment
布洛迪中士的命是他们给的
that Sergeant Brody owes them his life.
以下是一些事实
These are the facts:
本拉♥登♥死了
Bin Laden's dead...
美国人觉得 或是希望觉得
and America thinks, or wants to think,
这场战争已经结束
that this war is drawing to an end.
政客们正强烈要求
Politicians are pushing for a
从阿富汗全面撤军
wholesale withdrawal from Afghanistan.
但我们都清楚 上尉
But as we all know, Captain,
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥还在伺机行动
the terrorists are still out there-- after blood.
我们要增加布洛迪的曝光率
We need Brody in the public eye,
借此提醒民众们 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥依旧猖獗
reminding America that this is far from over.
可万一他从心理上无法接受呢
What if he's not up for it... psychologically?
管他呢 硬干呗
Fuck it. Drive on.
这不是你们陆战队的作风吗
Isn't that what you Marines say?
那是在战场上
In combat,
我们还会往保鲜膜里拉屎 开枪杀人
where we also shit in Saran Wrap and shoot to kill.
你也想让布洛迪那么干吗
You want Brody to do that, too?
少拿这种语气跟我讲话 上尉
Don't take that tone with me, Captain.
像你这种整天无所事事 溜须拍马的人
Career pencil-pusher, with his brown nose in my scotch
竟然对我说"管他呢 硬干呗"
saying, "Fuck it, drive on."
你可是位美国陆战队上尉
You're a captain in the United States Marines.
难道不能对中士直接下令吗
You mean to tell me you can't give a sergeant a direct order?
你想让我就这么向上级报告吗
Is that what you want me to report up the chain?
麦克 我明白
Look, Mike, I get it.
你和布洛迪是朋友 对吧
You and Brody are friends, right?
顺便问一句 他妻子杰妮芙还好吗
By the way, how's his wife Jennifer doing?
她叫杰西卡
Jessica.
布洛迪即使不为我们 也至少该为她着想
If not for us, Brody should at least do it for her.
还有两个孩子
For the kids.
我敢说你比我更清楚
And I'm sure you're more than familiar
他们家的经济现状
with their current financial problems.
国防部提供了相当优厚的再次服役奖金
DOD's offering a very generous reenlistment package,
外加升职机会
plus a promotion,
那样能帮他们家摆脱窘境
that could pull his family out of the shitter.
好好劝劝你朋友 上尉
Give your friend the correct advice, Captain.
说服他
Make it happen.
你妈把煎饼粉放哪里了
Where does Mom keep the pancake mix?
什么东西
The what...?
你完蛋了 蠢货
You're toast, asswipe.
找到了
Found it.
爸
Hey, Dad...
杀人是什么感觉
What's it like to kill somebody?
有事吗
Can I help you?
就想问你几个问题 布洛迪中士
Yeah, just a couple questions, Sergeant Brody.
尼克 我能叫你尼克吗
Nick. Can I call you Nick?
给你十秒钟 从我家消失
You got ten seconds to get off my property.
我是十频道的亚伦·奎克
I'm Alan Quick, Channel 10,
从理论上来说 这属于公共领地
and technically, I'm standing on a public easement.
还剩五秒
Five seconds.
别这样 尼克
Oh, come on, Nick.
先来个简单的问题 好吗
Hey, how about we start with an easy one?
请问 你的孩子们对这件事...
Tell me, how are your kids doing with all of the--
操
Fuck.
操
Fuck!
麦克斯 他往后面的树林里去了
Max, he's heading through the woods out back.
就在刚才
Uh, less than a minute ago.
你得立即赶到曼斯菲尔德大街附近
I need you to hurry round to Mansfield Road.
往北走大约360米
It's about 400 yards north.
找到他给我电♥话♥
Okay. Call me back when you find him.
妈的
Shit.
谁忘记关火了
Who left this pan on the stove?
克里斯
Chris!
你♥爸♥呢
Where's Dad?
我之所以从公♥司♥辞职
You know, the whole reason I left the company
从事自♥由♥职业 就是想好好过日子
and went freelance was so I could have a life.
我老婆快要对你有意见了
You're becoming my wife's least favorite person.
我收到了情报 现在要去接头
I've got incoming HUMINT I got to go deal with.
和谁
Who is it?
我几年前在巴林招募进来的
Someone I recruited in Bahrain a few years ago.
某个沙特王子的情妇
Professional girlfriend of a Saudi prince.
她得到了什么情报
What's she got?
马上就知道了
We'll find out soon enough.
你家里有吃的吗
You got anything to eat?
冰箱里有酸奶
Yeah. There's a yogurt in the fridge.
琳妮 你好吗
Lynne, how are you?
还行吧
Okay, fine, I guess.
你怎么来华盛顿了
W-What are you doing here in D.C.?
过来给王子甄选女眷
Prescreening more girls for the prince's harem.
他明天到
He gets in tomorrow.
约我正午过来
12:00 noon appointment.
有什么紧急情况
What's the code red?
五天前 在塞浦路斯
So, there I am, five days ago, in Cypress
我在法里德·宾·阿布德王子的游艇上...
on Prince Farid Bin Abbud's yacht...
他的管家 拉提夫·宾·瓦利德
when the Prince's Majordomo, Latif Bin Walid,
说王子有位不速之客
announces that the prince has a surprise visitor.
那位不速之客是谁
So, this surprise visitor, who was he?
你知道如果他们发现我这种女人
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表