剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
国 土 安 全
第一季 第五集
美国空军及海军
Air and naval forces of the United States
对恐怖组织发起了一系列攻击
launched a series of strikes against terrorist facilities...
泛美航♥空♥103号♥班机于洛克比失事
Pan Am Flight 103 crashed into the the town of Lockerbie.
我们不容科威特遭受侵略
This will not stand, this aggression against Kuwait.
美国♥军♥舰科尔号♥遭到袭击...
The USS Cole was attacked...
这是恐♥怖♥主♥义♥行动
This was an act of terrorism.
这是可鄙懦弱的行动
It was a despicable and cowardly act.
下面为您演奏的
The next song we're gonna play for you
是一首经典曲目
is one of the good ol' favorites.
直到他受到了阻击...
Until something stops him...
我只想确保我们不再受到袭击
I'm just making sure we don't get hit again.
该飞机撞向了世贸中心
That plane crashed into the World Trade Center.
我们必须 也将会提高警惕
We must, and we will be vigilant...
你到底想干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
神啊
God!
-操 -我以前遗漏过线索
- Fuck! - I missed something once before.
我不会...
I won't...
我不能让悲剧重演
I can't let that happen again.
那是十年前的事了
It was ten years ago.
很多人都遗漏了线索
Everyone misses something that day.
但我不能
Everyone is not me.
《国土安全》前情提要
Previously on Homeland
我有情绪障碍
I got a mood disorder, okay?
我做过功课 卡莉
I looked it up, Carrie.
氯氮平是种抗精神病药
Clozapine's an antipsychotic.
这次只有七粒吗
Only seven this time?
打劫我的样品药橱 不仅助长你的坏毛病
Raiding my samples cupboard not only enables you,
还危及我的行医执照
it jeopardizes my license.
所以 只有七粒
So... seven pills.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥还在伺机行动
The terrorists are still out there.
我们要增加布洛迪的曝光率
We need Brody in the public eye
借此提醒民众们 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥依旧猖獗
reminding America that this is far from over.
对镜头笑笑
And smile for the cameras.
看看他 很多博客和微博都转他
Look at him. He's been blogged and tweeted about
各大访谈节目都邀请他
and solicited by every national talk show.
在做简报时
During the debrief,
卡莉突然提到阿布·纳齐尔的名字
Carrie mentions Abu Nazir's name out of the blue.
三天后 她的一名线人报告
Three days later, one of her assets reports
看到了纳齐尔 这是七年来的头一回
the first Nazir sighting in over seven years.
也许这是巧合
Maybe it's coincidence.
也许是她对我们有所隐瞒
Or maybe there's something she's just not telling us.
你的线人用生命换来了这条线索
This intelligence your asset gave up her life to acquire,
与其违反宪法 窥探布洛迪家的隐私
do not squander it by continuing to invade
不如好好抓住这条线索
the constitutionally protected privacy of the Brody family.
你不能再监视他了
You need to take down that surveillance.
咱们来看下一个案子
We're on to the next case.
这是拉齐姆·费赛尔
Raqim Faisel.
他们跟踪我到了这座房♥子
They followed me to this house.
亲爱的 我保证没人知道我们住在这
Darling, I promise no one knows we're living here.
我还是觉得我们该搬走
I still think we should leave.
上面的指令要我们按兵不动
Our instructions were to sit tight.
我们都知道这并不容易
You knew this would not be easy.
我总觉得漏了点什么
I can't help but feel I'm missing something.
你想他了
You're missing him.
-不好意思 -我记得你
- Oh, I'm sorry! - Hey, I know you.
我不该出现在这里
I'm not supposed to be here.
如果你不去 那我也不回去了
Hey, look, I'm not going back in if it means you can't go back in.
没这必要啊
That's not necessary.
或者我们俩可以在这开个私人会议
Maybe we can hold our own private meeting out here.
怎么样
How's that sound?
很吸引人
It's tempting.
快跑 死胖子 快跑啊
Run, you fat fuck, run!
老天 你♥他♥妈♥会打球吗
Christ, you call yourself a ball player?
他安全了 你个傻缺 真♥他♥妈♥有病
He's safe, you fuckwit! Geez, you freak.
第四局一次二垒安打 一次一垒安打
A double and a single in the fourth.
对对对 你错了
Yeah, yeah, yeah, you're wrong.
没种承认吗你 怂货
Why don't you just man up and admit it, asshole!
没错 混♥蛋♥玩意 说的就是你
That's right, you jerkoff, I'm talking about you!
别他妈出来丢人现眼了
You're a goddamn disgrace!
真♥他♥妈♥不可思议
Unfucking believable!
哪有你们这样的棒球队
The only team in baseball
第一击球手竟然还需要换人
has to pinch run their leadoff, man.
你在哪儿站了多久了
How long you been standing there?
你说什么 我听不清
What? I can't hear you.
那个 好吧
Oh, well, yeah.
在这儿
Oh, yeah.
好了
There.
我按了得有五遍门铃 爸
I rang the bell, like five times, Dad.
麦琪在家吗
Hey, is Maggie home?
不在 她有病危的患者
No, she had to go deal with
得赶去医院急救
some patient crisis at the hospital.
对了 你饿吗
Hey, you hungry, huh?
她说过多久能回来吗
She said how long she'd be?
我给你做个三明治吧 你想吃吗
I can make you a sandwich. You want a sandwich?
家里有火鸡 莴苣
I got, we got turkey, lettuce...
靠 我得接个电♥话♥
Shit, I gotta get this.
火鸡就行
Yeah, turkey's great.
稍等
Uh, hold on a second.
喂
Hello.
你好 丹尼
Hey, Danny.
什么
What?
他是布洛迪获救的那个阿富汗战俘集中营里
The one surviving terrorist from the compound in Afghanistan
唯一幸存的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
where we rescued Brody.
我们把他从伊♥斯♥兰♥堡的某个鬼地方捞了出来
Scooped him up in some shitshack in IBD.
过程很顺利 没发生任何冲突
Clean lift. Nothing broken, nothing spilt.
好的 我半小时内赶到
Okay, I'll be there in 30 minutes.
亲爱的
Oh! Sweetie!
欢迎回来
Welcome.
你没事吧
Hi. You okay?
-没事 就是见到你很高兴 -是吧
- No, happy to see you is all. Yeah?
这边走
Over here.
据我推测
Educated guess says you, uh...
你得打包带走了
you need this to go.
对不起 爸
Sorry, Dad.
你是不是觉得我该进养老院了 卡莉
You must think I'm ready for the glue factory, Carrie.
还帮我把熨斗拔了
Unplugging the iron like that.
-用不着吧 -我就是怕出危险
- Come on. - I'm just trying to be safe.
你今早吃药了吗 爸
Did you take your meds this morning, Dad?
吃了 多谢提醒
I did. Thank you for asking.
有你姐整天跟在我屁♥股♥后面唠叨就够烦的了
Bad enough I've got your sister up my ass 24/7.
现在你也这样
Now you, too?
还有 吃药简直就是在害我
And just so you know, those pills are killing me.
不会的 爸
No they're not, Dad.
有时候吃完药 药劲上来的时候
Sometimes you just feel like you're spinning out of control
你会感觉有点不受控制的眩晕
a little when they bring you up instead of down.
你也这样吗
That happens to you, too?
以我的经验
It's a good time to avoid
这种时候最好不要碰家用电器
household appliances in my experience.
我是因为见到你太高兴 所以才分了心
I was distracted, I was excited to see you is all.
好吧 你的话我明白了
Okay, message received and understood.
我真想留下帮你做家务
I wish I could stay and help you out with the chores.
行了 你好好工作去吧
Yeah, right. Well, you enjoy.
开车注意安全
Drive safe.
还有...
And...
-操♥他♥妈♥的中情局 -操♥他♥妈♥的中情局
- Fuck the C.I.A. - Fuck the C.I.A.
你父母怎么样
So, how are your parents?
很好 他们好像越来越忙了
Wonderful. They seem to get busier and busier.
我们应该多接他们过来住住
We need to get them over here more.
他们肯定会说在孟买♥♥的事太多 抽不开身
Too much work in Mumbai for that. That's what they would say.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表