剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
Okay, we've got her. Where's the map?
能不能耐心等一等
Just give it a second, will ya?
好的
Okay.
好的 她还在夜店
All right, she's still at the club.
琳妮·里德
Lynne Reed?
我们要去哪
Where we going?
海亚当斯酒店 去过吗
Hay Adams. You been before?
去过很多次
Many times.
-小心点 -谢谢
- Careful. - Thank you.
那个酒店非常棒
Nice hotel. Very nice.
能告诉我你是怎么和这帮人混在一起的吗
So how did you get hooked up with these guys, may I ask?
我懂了 不关我的事
Okay, I get it, none of my business.
你做的对
You're right.
他们预付了一大笔现金
It's just they paid cash, substantial tip in advance.
好大一笔
I mean substantial.
谁在乎是不是固定的
Wouldn't mind being on the permanent list is all.
把我照顾好 我会替你说几句好话
Well, take care of me and I'll put in a good word for you.
谢谢 你真好
Thank you. You're very kind.
给我张名片
Just leave me your card.
他们走的哪条路
Which way are they going?
马上到了 他们走的哪条路
We're nearly there. Which way are they going?!
他们哪都没去 原地不动
They're not going anywhere. She's not moving.
-他们在哪 -夜店后面
- Where are they? - Behind the club.
-在那里拐弯 -这样做合适吗
- Turn there. - You think that's a good idea?
拐弯
Turn there!
该死
Shit.
卡莉 卡莉 等等
Carrie, Carrie, wait! Carrie!
卡莉 这里不宜久留
Carrie, there is nothing to be done here, okay?
他们杀了她
They made her.
快走 我们不能暴露
Come on, we can't be seen.
该死
Shit. Shit.
真该死
Shit.
操
Fuck.
你♥爸♥爸人呢
Where's your father?
不知道
Don't know.
-丹娜呢 -也不知道
- Where's Dana? - Don't know that either.
大约半小时前他俩开车出去了
They drove off together about a half hour ago.
要是她不接受采访
If she doesn't do the interview,
我也不用了吧
does that mean I don't get to do it either?
我不是不感激她所有的付出
I mean, it's not that I don't appreciate all that she does.
只是 有些事情
It's just, you know, there are some things
我看不顺眼
that I don't appreciate.
那就别管它
Yeah, so ignore them.
是啊 但... 论谁
Yeah, but it's... I mean it's stuff
都不会看得上的
that I don't think anyone would appreciate.
你也不会喜欢的
I mean, it's stuff that I don't think you would appreciate.
你在找什么
What are you looking for?
等着瞧
You'll see.
这是什么
What are these?
古董
Historical artifacts.
瞧
Look.
你和妈妈
You and mom.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
一对情侣挂一把锁
Each padlock put here by couples
以为两个人会天长地久
who thought they'd stay together forever.
又有多少对能做到呢
I wonder how many did.
我敢说 不会有太多的
Not many, I bet.
为什么给我看这些东西
Why are you even showing these to me?
因为相守并不容易
Because it's never easy.
会发生很多事情
A lot of things can happen.
我去阿富汗的时候
You know, when I went over to Afghanistan,
你才上三年级
you were in third grade.
克里斯也就只有这么大
Chris was about this size.
我和你妈妈的感情如胶似漆
Your mom and I were almost still like newlyweds.
我带走的是这样的记忆
That's what I took over there with me.
那年你表演了一部话剧
You were in a play that year.
《哇卡多动物园》
The Wackadoo Zoo.
你演的超棒
Oh, you were so good.
真不敢相信你还记得
I can't believe that you remember that.
宝贝 这八年我一直想着这些
Honey, it's practically all I thought about for eight years.
它是我活下去的动力
It kept me alive.
现在我回来了
But now I'm back.
多年来回忆中的人和事 已经不复存在
Now all those things that kept me going, they've gone.
大家都有了新的生活 一切都变了
All the people have moved on, things have changed.
取而代之的新事物
And what's replaced it,
对我来说没有任何意义
well, doesn't make any sense to me.
至少现在没有
Not yet, at least.
我努力寻找着可以依靠的东西
You know, I'm kind of struggling for things to hold on to.
你妈妈也是
And your mom's struggling, too.
你应该体谅她一下
You should cut her some slack.
我们都应该这样
We both should.
嗯
Yeah.
那...
So...
如果没有意义
why are you even doing this stupid interview then,
那为什么还要接受愚蠢的采访
if things don't make sense?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许是为了一份安宁
Maybe just to keep the peace.
你打算说些什么
What are you going to say?
我不会说谎
Well, I'm not going to lie.
不过我也不会说实话
But I'm not going to tell the truth, either.
我不会把咱俩的谈话
I'm not going to tell a bunch of total strangers
告诉一大群陌生人
what I just told you.
嗨
Hey.
你先进
Go ahead.
她到普罗维登斯时已经死了
She was, um, DOA at Providence.
近距离中了两枪
Two rounds, point-blank.
显然 他们让她戴着的
Apparently, they had her wearing
那条皇冠宝石项链也不见了
some crown jewel type necklace that's, uh, vanished,
所以当地执法部门认定
so local law enforcement is saying
这是一起抢劫杀人案件
it's a robbery gone wrong.
对我们来说不错 我们脱了干系
That's good for us, keeps us out of it.
你最后从王子的手♥机♥上查到什么了吗
You get anything off the prince's cell finally?
嗯 这就解释的通了
Yeah, it fits.
沙特人一定是故意这么安排
Saudis must have made her somehow,
决定要除掉她
decided to take her out.
我想和法里德王子谈谈
I want to talk to Prince Farid.
特区警方已经谈过了
DC police already did.
如果你想看 我这有审讯录像
I've got the interview, if you want to see.
你没事吧
You okay?
这家伙好歹是海军陆战队的
This guy is a Marine, right?
连时间观念都没有
I thought they were supposed to be on time.
那样很好 蒂姆
Okay, that's good, Tim.
我喜欢 就那样
I like that there. Keep that.
去换件漂亮衣服
Come on, let's go put on your nice clothes.
嗨
Hey.
嗨
Hey.
准备好了吗
You ready?
我去换身衣服
I'm gonna go change.
麦克
Mike.
她...她当我的雇员
Uh, uh... uh, she was my employee.
两年了
Uh, for nearly two years.
这条项链是你送她的礼物
And this necklace, it was a present from you?
是的
Yes.
给一名雇员送这样的礼物
To your employee?
听说它价格不菲
I'm told it was worth quite a lot of money.
她对我来说
She was worth a lot.
才是价值连城
To me.
她有着美丽的灵魂
She was a beautiful soul.
她不会伤害任何人
She-She would never hurt anybody.
别摆出那副鄙夷的嘴脸
So, wipe that look off your face,
找出杀害她的凶手
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表