剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
帮助我与我的前夫道别
say good-bye to my former husband,
他叫汤姆·沃克
Tom Walker.
过去的
This has been a...
八年时间
very difficult...
非常煎熬
eight years.
现在我们终于可以
And now finally we can...
给汤姆开一场郑重的送别会
give Tom the farewell he deserves.
汤姆过去常说 尼克·布洛迪
Tom, uh, always said that Nick Brody
是他最亲密的朋友
was his closest friend.
汤姆死时 尼克也在场
And Nick was with Tom when he died.
有请尼克
Nick.
汤姆·沃克是个好人
Tom Walker was a good man.
一名真正的海军陆战队队员
A true Marine...
我遇过最优秀的狙击手...
and the best shot I ever encountered, bar n...
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉
Sorry.
汤姆从不吹嘘炫耀
Tom was the opposite of pretentious,
无论何时何地
whatever that is.
是谦虚吗
Humble?
他只是想尽早完成任务 回到家人身边
He just wanted to get the job done and get back to his family.
参谋中士卡尔霍
Staff Sergeant Calhoun?
到
Present!
一等兵费尔南德斯
Private First Class Fernandez?
到
Present!
一等兵维克菲尔德
Private First Class Wakefield?
到
Present.
费伯上校
Captain Faber?
到
Present!
一等兵格林
Private First Class Green?
到
Present.
沃克下士
Corporal Walker?
托马斯·沃克下士
Corporal Thomas Walker?
托马斯
Corporal Thomas...
帕特里克
Patrick...
沃克下士
Walker.
-进展顺利 -是啊 非常顺利
- Good service. - Yeah, it was really good.
请恕我失陪
Will you excuse me?
-我一会就回来 好吗 -去吧
- I'll be back in a minute, all right? - Mm-hmm.
-好的 -好 我走了
- Okay. - Okay? All right.
-布洛迪中士 -你好
- Sergeant Brody? - Yeah?
你一定很不好受
Hey. That must have been hard.
是的
Yeah.
我现在不想说这些
Hey, I hate to do this right now,
但是上司执意
but my bosses kind of insist.
我们需要你去兰利做一次测谎
We need you to come out to Langley to take a polygraph.
为什么
Why?
恐怕这是机密
I'm afraid that's classified.
你今天能来吗
Can you come out today?
这是不是和哈米德有关
Is this to do with Hamid?
我不能说 抱歉
I can't say. I'm sorry.
我要回去参加招待会了
Well, I got to go back to the reception.
他们都来我家
They're having it at my house.
这样啊
Oh, um...
明天呢 早上10点
how about tomorrow? 10:00 a.m.?
可以
Okay.
好的
Okay.
费赛尔身边有个女人 也许是女朋友
Faisel's got a woman with him-- maybe a girlfriend,
也许是妻子 也许只是助手
maybe a wife, maybe just a cohort.
她是高加索人 25岁上下
She's Caucasian, mid-20s,
金发 蓝色或绿色眼睛
blond hair, blue/green eyes,
受访者说法不一
depending who you talk to.
-高加索人 -是的
- Caucasian? - Yep.
-我们对她了解多少 -一无所知
- What do we know about her? - Nothing.
我们在那所房♥子里
We lifted a bunch of fingerprints
采集了一堆指纹 但愿其中
from the house-- we're hoping at least
至少能有一个是她的指纹
one of them will be hers
这样我们就可以查出她的身份
and that we'll be able to I.D. her.
我能跟你说点别的事吗
Hey, can we change gears for a second?
等这件事摆平
When this is all over,
我想回到前线
I'd like to go back to the field.
我以为你受够前线了
I thought you were done with the field.
米拉接到一份
Mira's been offered a job
去印度红十字会工作的邀请
heading up the Red Cross in India,
艾德·威尔斯还有几个月就要退休了
and Ed Welles retires in a few months,
-所以我想... -你想
- so, you know, I thought... - You thought
去新德里情报站当个头
you'd end your illustrious career
断送掉大好前程
as the New Delhi Station Chief.
谁说我要断送前程
Who said anything about ending my illustrious career?
我会向上面汇报
I'll take it up to the seventh floor.
多谢
Thanks.
-长官 -说
- Sir. - Yeah?
查到了费赛尔的牌照
Faisel's license plate.
70号♥洲际公路收费站拍到的
Toll booth on I-70 caught it.
70号♥公路的哪里
Where on I-70?
巴尔的摩西边20公里处
20 miles west of Baltimore.
-什么时候的事 -五小时前
- When? - Five hours ago.
如果他们顺着70号♥公路开 现在应该
Well, if they stayed on I-70, they should be somewhere
到了俄亥俄州哥伦布市附近
around Columbus, Ohio, by now.
-通知俄亥俄州警 -我们还有
- Alert the Ohio State Police. - We also
一张费赛尔和那个女孩的照片
have a photo of Faisel and the girl.
从数据库里检索她的头像 再试试
Run her face through the databases. Also see if
神奇的新型脸部识别软件能为我们查到什么
that fancy new face-recognition software gets us anything.
同时将她的头像
Also try and match her face
与指纹匹配对象做对比
to anyone who popped up because of fingerprints.
拉齐姆
Raqim?
我们到了
We're here.
就是这里
This is it?
你确定
You sure?
他们说到了这儿就安全了
This is where they said we'd be safe.
他们说会在这里见我们吗
They said they'd meet us here?
他们说耐心等待 他们会联络我们
They said to sit tight and they'd contact us.
-等等 别开门 -什么
- Wait! Don't open the door. - What?
为什么 为什么
Why? Why?
别开门 关上 轻轻关上
Don't open the door. Close that, close that gently.
轻点
Gently.
回车里去
Get back in the car.
糟了糟了糟了
Oh, fuck, oh, fuck, oh, fuck.
-我们没事 -你老是这么说
- We're okay. - Oh, fuck. You keep saying that!
因为这是真的
Because it's true!
你确定那是颗炸♥弹♥
You sure there was a bomb?
我看见了引爆器 压力引爆
I could see the trigger-- pressure-released.
一开门就炸 简单有效
Open the door and boom-- very simple and very effective.
什么 你怎么会知道这些
What? How do you know this shit?
他们训练过我
They... they-they trained me.
他们训练过你
They trained you?!
-你从没告诉过我 -这重要吗
- You never told me that! - Does it matter?
是的 很重要
Yes, it does matter!
我们应以夫妻相待
We are supposed to be in a relationship!
彼此坦诚
We are supposed to be honest with each other!
我们应该去自首
We should turn ourselves in.
然后在拷问室
And spend the rest of our lives being interrogated
刑讯逼供下度过余生
in some offshore torture chamber?
我们并没有触犯法律
We haven't actually broken any law.
他们不能关我们一辈子
They can't hold us forever.
这话跟关塔那摩的人说去吧
Tell that to the guys in Guantanamo.
我们得扔下这辆车
We got to get rid of this car.
*我可不管什么扯淡政策*
*I'm not dealing with another fuckin' politic*
*像锅底还没胀大的气泡*
*I'm like a skillet bubblin' until it filters up*
*我受不了了 我感觉到*
*I'm about to kill it, I can feel it*
*它逐渐升腾快要爆♥炸♥ 我已封闭太久*
*Building up, blow this buildin' up, I've been sealed enough,*
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表