剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
聊聊
Visit?
不行吗
Why not?
怎么一下子友善起来了
Why are you being nice to me?
需要理由吗
Do I need a reason?
除非你要我相信你的话
Not unless you want me to believe a word you're saying.
好吧
All right.
好
Okay.
我想说一直以来我都想
It occurs to me that I've been holding on to the idea
生你的气
of being angry at you,
而从来没有真正的生你气
rather than actually being angry at you.
先说清楚 是说巴格达的事呢
Just so we're clear, are we talking about Baghdad,
还是巴格达之前的事
or what happened pre-Baghdad?
都有
Both.
大卫 你是刚被诊断出癌症
Did you just get diagnosed with cancer,
还是怎么了
or something, David?
看吧 你也习惯成自然了
You see? It's a habit for you, too.
你我都过不去那个坎
Neither of us can get past it.
到底什么坎
Past what exactly?
我们
Our
彼此不信任的时期
period of distrusting each other.
我们不是一直都这样吗
Well, that could have been pretty much any time, couldn't it?
我也不清楚
I don't know about that.
如果没说过的话 我现在补上
Well, if I never said it, I'll say it now.
大卫 对不起
I'm sorry, David.
先说清楚
Just so I'm clear,
是说巴格达的事呢 还是巴格达之前的事
are we talking about Baghdad, or what happened pre-Baghdad?
都有
Both.
都有 不过主要是之前的事
Both. But mostly pre.
真不敢相信我就那样追你追到纽约来了
I can't believe I chased you up to New York like that.
不 我不该离开在先
No, I never should have left in the first place.
我应该给你个解释的机会
You deserved an explanation.
我也不知道 换做是我 八成也会跑的
I don't know. I might have run away from me, too.
大卫 如果早知道会拆散你们...
If I had known your marriage would break up, David...
没事
No, no.
反正也快到头了
The truth is, it was probably over anyway.
维多利亚怎么样了
How is Victoria?
再婚了
Remarried.
嫁了一个从劳德代尔堡来的犹太医生
To a nice Jewish guy
人挺不错的
from Fort Lauderdale, a doctor.
她和孩子们去年也改了信仰
She and the kids converted last year.
没开玩笑吧 维多利亚
You're kidding me? Victoria?
恭喜[犹太人惯用语言]
Mazel tov.
过得还好吗
So, how's it been?
很艰难 不骗你
It's been tough, I won't lie.
至少他回来了
Well, at least he's home.
乔安娜的丈夫还在前线呢
Joanie's husband is still over there,
只有在他回营部的时候
and she only gets to talk to him once a month
才能和乔安娜通卫星电♥话♥ 每月一次
on the SAT-phone when he's back at battalion.
性生活如意吗
How's the sex?
我懂
I know.
很糟糕吧
It's awful, right?
几乎没有
More like nonexistent.
丹尼斯将近一年不能勃起
Denis couldn't get it up for almost a year.
真的吗
Really?
-真的 -没吃药吗 伟哥之类的
- Oh, yeah. - What about drugs, like Viagra, or whatever?
没 问题不在胯下 而在这
No, the problem wasn't between his legs. It's up...
我有没有睡过阳痿男呢
Have I ever been with an impotent man?
好像没有
I don't think so.
那你白活了
Well, you haven't lived.
看来他们都...
Oh, uh, looks like they might be, uh...
她在那儿
Oh, there she is.
-杰西 -嗨
- Hey, Jess. - Hi.
-这是黛米 -黛米 杰西卡
- This is Demmie. - Demmie, Jessica.
杰西卡 这是黛米
Jessica, Demmie.
黛比 见到你很高兴
Debbie, nice to meet you.
是黛米 2个M
It's Demmie with two M's.
黛米
Demmie.
快进来 我给你们弄点喝的
Come in. Let me get you guys something to drink.
从哪找的女伴啊
Where'd you find her?
是你通知的太仓促了好吧
It was short notice, all right?
布洛迪人呢
So, where's Brody at anyway?
不知道 我有一会没见他人了
I don't know. I haven't seen him for a little while.
不知道他去哪了
I have no idea where he is.
要我去找他吗
Want me to find him?
那太好了 谢谢
That would be great. Thanks.
我去去就回
I'll be right back.
布洛迪
Brody?
布洛迪
Brody?
你什么时候回去上班
So when are you going back to work full-time?
-我想这周吧 -不错
- This week, I think. - That'll be good.
-不用整天窝在家里 -你饿了吗
- Get you out of the house a little more. - Are you hungry?
我饿死了
I am starving...
布洛迪
Brody?!
布洛迪
Brody?!
怎么回事 你们没事吧
What's going on? Is everybody all right?
看来肥皂片不管用啊 杰西
Looks like the soap flakes didn't really work, Jess.
我就把鹿打死了
I killed the deer.
布洛迪 把枪给我
Give me the gun, Brody.
麦克 退后
Back off, Mike.
妈妈
Mom!
克里斯 回屋去
Go back inside, Chris.
不会有事的
Everything's gonna be fine.
走吧 克里斯 我们回去
Come on, Chris, let's go inside.
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
知道吗 麦克 这里我能处理
You know what, Mike, i can handle this.
让大家回家去吧
Can you please just tell everybody to go home.
不 我不会把你一个人丢在这的
No, I'm not leaving you alone.
走吧 求你了
Just go, please.
麦克 照她说的做
Do what she says, Mike.
让克里斯好好在屋里待着
Make sure Chris stays inside.
别让他出来了
I don't want him coming back out here.
克里斯 为什么不让他出来
Chris? Why? What's the problem?
你觉得我能怎么样
What do you think I'm gonna do?
我不觉得你能怎样
I don't think you're gonna do anything.
好吧
All right.
我去拿铲子
I'm gonna go get a shovel,
趁这畜生还没招苍蝇 赶紧处理掉
clean up this beast before the flies get to it.
该死 布洛迪 别躲着我
God damn it! Don't walk away from me, Brody.
老天 它把你的花都吃了
He was eating all your flowers, for Christ's sake.
杀了它有什么大不了的
What's the big deal?
你刚才可是开枪了
You fired a weapon!
当着我们朋友和儿子的面
In front of our friends, in front of our son!
你要觉得这样也算正常 那就去吧
You want to believe that's normal, go right ahead.
-我很正常 -是吗
- There's nothing wrong with me. - Is that right?
你不睡觉 冷落朋友
You barely sleep, you turn your back on your friends,
吓唬孩子
you scare your children.
还有 你甚至不
I mean, you won't even...
什么 说啊
What? Say it.
你甚至不能上你老婆
You can't even fuck your wife!
布洛迪 我们需要帮助
We need help, Brody.
我懂了
I see what this is.
你要我找心理医生接受治疗
Time for me to get my head shrunk, go to psych services?
我不管你去找谁
I don't give a shit who you talk to,
只要你对人倾诉就行
as long as you talk to somebody.
如果我拒绝呢
What if I say no?
那我不想再这样过下去了
Then I can't do this anymore.
没必要把事情想得这么糟
There's no point in imagining the worst.
这不是瞎想
I'm not imagining.
他们跟踪我到了这座房♥子
They followed me to this house.
他们跟踪你路过了这座房♥子
They followed you past this house.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表