剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
Why would you sacrifice 13 trained fighters?
因为阿布·纳齐尔在放长线钓大鱼
Because Abu Nazir is playing the long game.
这样的话 就没人会起疑了
This way, no one suspects a thing.
-除了你 -是啊 除了我
- Except you. - Yeah, except me.
没错
Yeah.
布洛迪中士明天早上
And Sergeant Brody's due home
就要从德国回家了
from Germany tomorrow morning,
因此我们只有22小时了
which gives us just under 22 hours.
做什么
To do what?
去对他实施监控
To authorize a surveillance package.
监听他的电♥话♥ 监视他的家
To tap his phones, wire his house,
全方位跟踪他
follow him wherever he goes.
大卫不会签字的 你知道的
David will never sign off on that and you know it.
他当然不会
Of course he won't.
白宫需要宣传战争中的英雄人物
The White House needs a poster boy for the war,
大卫正好将他拱手相送
and David just served him up on a platter.
所以我才来找你
That's why I'm coming to you.
我不会越级上报的 想都别想
I'm not going over his head, not on a hunch.
但如果我是对的 如果他真是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
But if I'm right, if he is a terrorist,
从布洛迪下飞机的那一刻起就需要
we need eyes and ears on Brody from the minute
寸步不离地盯着他
he steps off the plane.
-绝不可行 -但是
- Never happen. - But...
没得商量 卡莉
Out of the question. Carrie...
好吧 没事 我能做什么
All right, fine. What do I have to do?
证明藏身所的情报是故意泄露的
Prove that the safe house leak was planted.
或者至少给我一个质疑其真实性的理由
Or at least give me a reason to doubt its authenticity.
我现在不能出外勤 索尔
I'm in the penalty box, Saul.
我的联络人在八千公里以外
I'm 5,000 miles away from my contacts.
我坐在办公室里没法收集情报
I can't collect intelligence from behind a desk.
想法子
Find a way.
别 别这么看我
No, don't look at me that way.
我们可是一条战线的
We're all fighting the same enemy here.
德国 拉姆斯泰因空军基地
布洛迪中士 我们准备好了
We're ready for you, Sergeant Brody.
请你做简报
Your debriefing.
我想先给我妻子打个电♥话♥
I want to call my wife first.
估计是找我的
Oh, I think that's mine.
不要
Oh, no. Oh...
别接 别啊
Don't get it. Don't.
可能是我孩子打来的
It might be one of my kids.
你好
Hello.
杰西卡
Jessica?
是我 布洛迪
It's me. Brody.
布洛迪
Brody?
拜托 杰西 跟我说话
Come on, Jess, talk to me.
你想让我说什么
What do you want me to say?
告诉我你没事
Tell me that you're okay.
我怎么会没事
I'm not okay.
我一点也不好
I'm a long way from okay.
妈妈
Mom!
你姐姐呢
Where's your sister?
我还以为你跟乔迪看电影去了
I thought you were at the movies with Jody.
丹娜 她在房♥里吗
Dana! Is she in her room?
-妈妈 -跟我来 丹娜
- Mom... - Come with me. Dana?!
妈妈 等等
Mom, just wait a second.
快 我有重要的消息告诉你们
Come on. I have some incredible news for you guys.
妈妈 拜托 妈妈
Mom! Come on, Mom!
-丹娜 -妈妈 别进去
- Dana! - Mom, don't go in there!
妈妈 别... 我让她别进来了
Mom, just... Tried to stop her.
你怎么这么早回家
How come you're home so early?
他是谁
Who is he?
-亚历山大 -亚历山大
- Xander. - Xander...
现在请你离开
you need to leave right now.
我会给你短♥信♥
I'll text you later.
亚历 你的外套
Xan, your jacket.
妈妈 你何必大惊小怪的
Why are you making such a big deal out of this, Mom?
天啊 丹娜 我也不知道
Gee, Dana, I don't know,
要么因为你撒谎 要么因为嗑药
it's either the lying or the drugs.
你本该照看好你弟弟
You're supposed to be looking after your brother.
他又没把房♥子烧了
Well, he didn't burn down the house.
你说了会改过 为什么就做不到呢
Why don't you just do what you say you're gonna do for a change?
-妈妈 -干嘛
- Mom! - What?
你刚才说有重要的事要说
You said you had something important to tell us.
该死
Shit!
是什么 妈
What, Ma?
你们俩过来
Come here, you two.
飞机大约在两小时后着陆
Touchdown in about two hours.
你需要什么吗
You need anything?
不用 我很好 谢谢
No, I'm good. Thanks.
你先和家人团聚
You'll have some time with your family first.
然后和副总统见面
Then you'll meet the Vice President,
他会把你介绍给全国
who'll introduce you to every major media outlet
各家主流媒体
in the whole country.
安德鲁斯空军基地人山人海
The turnout is overwhelming here at Andrews Air Force Base
在两小时之内 尼古拉斯·布洛迪中士
where Sergeant Nicholas Brody is scheduled to land
将在此降落
in just under two hours.
英雄归来
一位白宫发言人证实
Now a White House spokesman confirms
副总统将亲临现场
that the Vice President will be on hand.
你还记得他吗
Do you even remember him?
不太记得
Not really.
正如我们报道的 在八年前的一次行动中
As we reported, Sergeant Brody is one of two Marines
陆战队的布洛迪中士和另一名士兵失踪
who went missing in action eight years ago,
当时他们正从叙利亚边界潜入伊♥拉♥克♥
during a mission into Iraq, near the Syrian border.
作为前海军陆战队侦察狙击手 布洛迪中士
A former Marine Scout sniper, Sergeant Brody was operating
正在敌控区执行任务 而他的侦查员...
in hostile territory when his spotter...
你好 布洛迪
Hi, Brody.
然后士兵们分头行动
The soldiers were then separated...
你走不走啊 妈妈
You coming or not, Mom?
我觉得最好还是别迟到
'Cause I don't think it'd appropriate if we were late.
好吧 我去拿外套
Yeah, let me just get my coat.
你非得穿这条裙子吗
Are you really wearing that dress?
但是政♥府♥发布了公告
But after the announcement
经受了八年的折磨之后
that Sergeant Brody, in fact, survived
布洛迪中士侥幸生还 而渴望迎接真英雄的
the eight-year ordeal and was greeted by a wave of enthusiasm
美国民众对他表示热烈欢迎
from an American public eager to greet a true hero.
接下来的几天里 我们将详细报道
More details on Sergeant Brody's captivity
布洛迪中士被关押的情况
are expected to come out
但是一位军方发言人...
over the coming days, but a military spokesman...
你看上去很美 妈妈
You look pretty, Mom.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们行动吧
Let's go.
从客厅开始
Start in the living room.
我们有三十分钟
I got 30 minutes.
卡莉 我也很高兴见到你
And good to see you, too, Carrie.
这他妈是谁
Who the fuck is he?!
别紧张 没事 这是我兄弟麦克斯
Relax, it's all good. It's my brother Max.
麦克斯 跟我们的客户问声好
Max, say hi to the client.
好
Hi.
怎么不是尼克和艾迪
What happened to Nick and Eddie?
你出价不够
Out of your price range.
我告诉过你 一天才一千
I told you, for a grand a day,
只能精打细算
it's gonna be bare bones.
你觉得这样不好吗
Hey, you got a bad feeling about this?
正好现在还没开工
You want to roll this thing up
你要是觉得不行 我们马上走人
before we get started, you just say the word.
每间房♥里都装上窃听器和探头
Eyes and ears in every room.
然后去我那里安装监视器
Then it's back to my place to set up the monitors.
你就不能推迟欢迎仪式吗
No way you could delay the ceremony?
那样我就会像个蠢货一样被人取笑
Not without looking like a complete asshole.
他现在都快把肝吐出来了
He's in the head now puking his guts out.
军医不是做过详尽的精神检查吗
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表