剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
国 土 安 全
第一季 第二集
美国空军及海军
Air and naval forces of the United States
对恐怖组织发起了一系列攻击
launched a series of strikes against terrorist facilities...
泛美航♥空♥103号♥班机于洛克比失事
Pan Am Flight 103 crashed into the the town of Lockerbie.
此次科威特侵略将不会持续很久
This will not stand, this aggression against Kuwait.
美国♥军♥舰科尔号♥遭到袭击...
The USS Cole was attacked...
这是恐♥怖♥主♥义♥行动
This was an act of terrorism.
这是可鄙懦弱的行动
It was a despicable and cowardly act.
下面为您演奏的
The next song we're gonna play for you
是一首经典曲目
is one of the good ol' favorites.
直到他受到了阻击...
Until something stops him...
我只想确保我们不再受到袭击
I'm just making sure we don't get hit again.
该飞机撞向了世贸中心
That plane crashed into the World Trade Center.
我们必须 也将会提高警惕
We must, we will be vigilant...
你到底想干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
神啊
God!
-操 -我以前遗漏过线索
- Fuck! - I missed something once before.
我不会... 不能让悲剧重演
I won't... I can't let that happen again.
那是十年前的事了
It was ten years ago.
-谁都有闪失的时候 -我可不能有闪失
- Everyone misses something. - Everyone is not me.
《国土安全》前情提要
Previously on Homeland
一个美国犯人被策反了
An American prisoner of war has been turned.
这是一种诠释
Well, that's one interpretation,
但是我们现在并没有真凭实据
but that's all it is at the moment.
杰西卡 是我 布洛迪
Jessica, it's me-- Brody.
如果布洛迪真是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 从他下飞机那一刻起
If he is a terrorist, we need eyes and ears
就需要寸步不离地盯着他
on Brody from the minute he steps off that plane.
没得商量
Out of the question.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥还在伺机行动
The terrorists are still out there.
我们要增加布洛迪的曝光率
We need Brody in the public eye
借此提醒民众们 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥依旧猖獗
reminding America that this is far from over.
可万一他从心理上无法接受呢
What if he's not up for it-- psychologically?
就想问你几个问题 布洛迪中士
Just a couple questions , Sergeant Brody.
给你十秒钟 从我家消失
You got ten seconds to get off my property. The...
是上面派你来
The brass sent you over here
劝我为他们的狗屁战争代言吧
to turn me into some fucking poster boy for their bullshit war.
阿布·纳齐尔
Abu Nazir?
在你受审期间他出现过吗
Was he ever present during any of your interrogations?
没有
No.
七年来 你是唯一见过
You are the only Agency asset
阿布·纳齐尔的中情局线人
to have had eyes on Nazir in seven years.
你知道如果他们发现我这种女人
You know that they stone women like me to death
做了出格的事情 会把我们乱石打死
if we get caught doing anything that we're not supposed to?
我不会让你出事的
I won't let anything happen to you.
那阿布·纳齐尔的重现人间与
So Abu Nazir's resurfacing just as Brody
布洛迪奇迹般的重返家园就无任何联♥系♥吗
has miraculously returned home means nothing?
卡莉 点都在 就看你怎么连了
Dots are there, Carrie, but you haven't connected them yet.
等等 车♥库♥里没有摄像头吗
Wait, there's no camera in the garage?
没搞错吧 维吉尔
Jesus Christ, Virgil!
真♥主♥至大
Allahu akbar.
真♥主♥至大
Allahu akbar.
阿米尔
Aamir.
别起床
Stay there.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
没干什么 阿米尔
Nothing, Aamir.
我刚穿好衣服
Just getting dressed.
项链真美 阿米尔
Oh, it's beautiful, Aamir.
你才美
You're beautiful.
请把这张沙发挪走
I'd like to swap out this couch, please.
还有这幅画 别弄得像汽车旅馆似的
And the painting. Something a little less Motel 6.
我要这次访谈和2009年麦凯恩的一样
I'll do what I did for the McCain 2009 interview.
收视率所向披靡
Highest ratings ever.
那期节目我没赶上
You know, I missed that one.
当时我不在国内
I was out of the country.
当然
Of course.
好
Okay.
操
Oh, shit.
卡莉 能过来一下吗
Carrie, would you get in here?
什么事
What is it?
是电视台的工作人员
It's a crew member from the network.
他们准备把沙发挪走
They're about to move the couch
沙发底板上有我们装的麦克风
where we have a contact mic mounted to the baseboard.
操他♥娘♥的♥
Holy mother of fuck.
好了 停一下 停一下
Okay, wait a second. Wait a second.
你们能把沙发放下吗
Can you... you put that down?
能把这幅画挂回到原来的位置吗
And can we get the painting back on the wall, where it belongs?
我们就保留汽车旅馆的风格
We'll stick with Motel 6.
照我说的做
Just do it.
好了 我简报会要迟到了
All right, I'm going to be late for my briefing.
到时通知我谁获胜了
Let me know who wins.
听着 我们两天后要在这里广播特别节目
Look, we're broadcasting a special here in two days.
美国英雄重归故里
The homecoming of an American hero.
我了解观众的需求
I know what the audience wants.
-你得相信我 -我不信
- You need to trust me. - No, I don't.
好吧 那就别动沙发
Okay. Keep the couch.
很好 那要不这样...
It's great. Let's just... let's have you
你先请坐
take a seat right there, please.
是他们张罗的吗
They back at it?
我看是
Looks like.
她根本不知道她在和谁打交道
She has no idea who she's dealing with.
我不知道他对
I had no idea he had such, uh,
家居装饰有这么强烈的感情
strong feelings about home decor.
可能对他来说 这是唯一没变的
It's probably the only thing to him that seems the same.
他不在的这段时间
I kept everything exactly the same
我让一切都维持原样
the whole time he was gone.
不是一切
Not everything.
我不准备接受采访
I'm not going to do this interview.
简直是让人看笑话
It's a complete joke.
他们准备让我们装出完美家庭的样子
They're trying to make us into some perfect family.
你们就是个完美家庭
You are the perfect family.
不 我们不是
No, we're not.
也许你不算 但你们家其他成员
Well, not you, maybe, but the rest of them.
你弟弟是个童子军
Your brother's a Boy Scout, literally.
你妈风韵犹存
Your mother, she's got this whole MILF thing going.
而你♥爸♥ 也就是布洛迪中士
And your father-- I mean, Sergeant Brody,
他是个英雄
he's a hero.
对 没错
Yeah, he is.
但别把我们几个扯上
So leave the rest of us out of it.
好吧 我给你出个主意
Okay, suggestion, if I may.
要参加访谈 是吧
Do the interview, right?
但你可以搞怪
But do something crazy.
比如呢
Like what?
把我头发点着吗
Light my hair on fire?
穿布尔卡吧
Wear a burka.
穆♥斯♥林♥女性服饰
主持人每问一个问题
Every time the interviewer asks a question,
你就叫他闭上他的臭嘴
tell him to go shut the fuck up.
整个国家都会看这档节目 对吗
Look, the whole country will be watching, right?
你可以畅所欲言
And you can say whatever you want.
说出真♥相♥
Tell the truth.
真♥相♥会很有意思
The truth would be interesting.
根据情报 我们追踪到了这个人
Intelligence work has led us to this man.
法里德·宾·阿布德王子
Prince Farid Bin Abbud,
他的朋友也叫他弗雷迪
also known to his friends as Freddie.
多年来我们一直在探查
We spent years chasing rumors
王子资助恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的传闻
that the prince funded terrorists.
但我们从未找到过证据
But we've never had proof
直到这个女人拍下了
until a meeting between the prince
王子和阿布·纳西尔会面的录像
and Abu Nazir was videotaped by this woman.
琳妮·里德
Lynne Reed.
中情局线人 王子贴身侍从之一
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表