剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
你是谁
Who are you?
来接你的
Your ride.
你怎么从车上下来的
How did you get out of the truck?
除非你想跟墨西哥联邦军队走
Unless you prefer the Federales.
跟我们走 白人妞
Let's go, gringuita.
没错 是有人跟着
Yes, we have company.
以防你逃跑 联调局的人跟在后面
In case you try to bolt, the Feds are there.
当然了 我告诉过他们你没那么傻
Of course, I told them you weren't dumb enough to do that.
我们要去弗吉尼亚州麦克莱恩市
So we're headed to McLean, Virginia.
应该有30个小时的车程
Should take us 30 hours.
不过我的车速向来很快
I got what they call a heavy foot,
也许25小时就能到
so maybe 25.
到了我就把你
And then I turn you over.
交给联邦调查局
To the FBI.
老实说 联邦调查局迫不及待
Who, frankly, are chomping on the bit
想把你送进监狱 艾琳
to put you away, Aileen.
他们讨厌恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
See, they frown on terrorists.
尤其是有钱有势的美籍恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
And, in particular, privileged wealthy American terrorists.
其实我挺想来开车散散心的
I'm looking forward to the drive, actually.
家里出了点事
I've had some upheaval at home.
想出来清静一下
Could use some peace, quiet.
是你给了我这个机会 谢谢
You're obliging me with that, so thank you.
我就跟你直说吧
I'll just say this.
咱们俩可以把话说开
We could talk things out, you and I.
然后达成一致
Come to an understanding.
不过一旦到了华盛顿
But once we get to D.C.,
我一放手 联调局介入
the Feds step in and I move on.
他们怎么对你 给你什么罪名
And how you're treated and what you're charged with--
这一切
All that--
我都管不着了
It's quite out of my hands.
所以...好好想想吧
So... food for thought.
早安
Morning.
早
Morning.
老天 这里太美了
God, it's so nice down here.
是啊
Yeah.
昨晚喝多了
I overdid it last night.
我也是
Me, too.
-今天滴酒不沾 -绝对不沾
- No more booze today. - No.
-那个 -我知道 这太疯狂了
- Look... - I know. This was crazy.
我得给家里打个电♥话♥
I should call home.
嗯
Yeah.
确切地说 我该回家了
I should go home, actually.
当然 没问题
Sure. Okay.
我们可以回去
We can head back.
我喜欢这湖水
I love the water.
那边还有一道特别美的瀑布
There's actually a really beautiful waterfall out there.
以前每到夏天 我和姐姐每天都会徒步走过去
My sister and I would hike to it every day in the summer,
带上指南针和笔记本
take our compasses and notebooks,
扮演探险家路易斯和克拉克
play Lewis and Clark.
德克萨斯州 格林维尔
你那帮同伴不仅背叛了你
Not only did your cohorts turn on you
还杀了你男友
and blow away your boyfriend...
费赛尔是你男友 对吧
Faisel was your boyfriend, right?
不仅如此
Not only that.
他们现在还不肯放过你
Now they're after you.
这两天和我在一起绝对安全
You're as safe as you've been in two days riding with me.
你们的计划是什么 艾琳
What was the plan, Aileen?
为什么要买♥♥下航道下方的房♥子
Why'd you buy that house under the flight path?
告诉我
Tell me that.
还有 告诉我谁在执行备用方案
And tell me who's out there working on Plan B.
然后我才能帮你
Then I can help you.
胡说
Bullshit.
可算开口了
She speaks.
小时候一定学过阿♥拉♥伯语吧
Must have learned Arabic growing up.
在利雅得[阿♥拉♥伯首都] 对吗
Riyadh, right?
我知道那些豪♥宅♥
I know those compounds.
住着有钱的石油大亨一家子
Rich oilmen and their families,
他们将世界阻挡在高墙之外
blocking out the world with those great walls,
过得像沙漠里的国王 有游泳池 有花♥园♥
living like desert kings. The pools, the gardens.
丝毫不理会高墙外身处绝境的人
Never mind the desperate people outside the walls.
在路上跛行的
The guest workers...
外籍劳工
limping along the road.
没鞋没衣穿的孩子
Kids with no shoes, shirts.
就像费赛尔一样
Kids like Faisel.
你们在那里相会了 对吧
You met there, right?
那时还小
As kids?
他13岁 你15岁
He was 13; you were 15?
冥冥中 在你梦幻般的美国校园生活和
Somehow, between you being shuttled to the fancy American school
他每周赚1.1美元的苦力生活之间
and him laboring each day for $1.10 a week,
你们彼此邂逅
you and Faisel found each other.
他有匹马
He had a horse.
我们一起骑马
We'd ride.
你对他是一见钟情
Did you love him then,
还是后来爱上他的
or did that come later?
你不了解我
You don't know me.
那你是扮演路易斯还是克拉克
So were you Lewis or Clark?
必然是路易斯
Oh, had to be Lewis.
为什么
Why?
我喜欢梅里韦瑟这名字[探险家路易斯的名字]
I like the name Meriwether.
那你从小就是个探险家了吗
So you were an adventurer even as a kid?
对 我从没幻想过生活在纽约或者坐办公室
Yeah, I never really fantasized about New York or a corner office.
总是向往尼泊尔或者乌干达那样的地方
It was always, like, Nepal or Uganda.
你在巴格达待了多久
How long were you in Baghdad?
两次为期三年的工作
A couple three-year stints.
在那里发生过什么事
What happened out there?
各种事
What didn't happen?
你为什么会去参加互助会
What sent you to that support group?
我失去了一个人
I lost someone.
我的翻译
My translator.
当时你们在一起吗
Were you with him?
他在保护我
Uh, he was protecting me.
努力保护我
Trying.
但那群暴徒简直疯了
But this mob just got crazy.
他们把他吊死在桥上
And they hung him from a bridge.
我...
I was...
被敌人困住 无法...
pinned down. I couldn't...
我懂
Yeah.
很难找人倾诉这些
It's hard to find people to talk to about it.
你妻子呢
How about your wife?
她现在好像完全不认识我了
It's like she doesn't know who I actually am now.
也许需要些时间
Well, maybe it just takes time.
我...
I...
我没法跟她在一起
I can't be with her.
为什么不行
No?
就是...
No, I just...
就是没办法
I just can't.
但我能跟你在一起
But I can with you.
那是因为我们喝得大醉
Well, we were drinking heavily.
不 跟你在一起感觉不同
No, but it's different with you.
就像...
It's, uh...
怎么说呢 很自♥由♥
I don't know. It's free.
你的意思是 我免费和你做
As in, I don't charge?
我是说 这是我回来后
As in, it's the first time since I've been back
头一次...感受到平静
that... well, I found some fucking peace.
是啊
Yeah.
实际上 我也是
Me, too, actually.
这对我来说很难得
And that's pretty rare for me.
那...
So...
要不要清醒的时候来一次
Are we gonna try this sober?
瀑布就在前面
Uh, waterfall's just up here.
接龙游戏
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表