剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
我... 现在不行 明晚行吗
I-I can't. How about tomorrow night?
-今晚怎么了 -我在工作
- What's wrong with tonight? - I'm working.
对 她工作呢
Yeah, she's working.
那人是谁
Who's that?
谁也不是 就一个... 邻居
Uh, nobody. It's a... a neighbor.
今天肯定不行了吗
You sure you can't make it tonight?
是的 真不行 抱歉
Yeah, I'm sure. Sorry.
那好吧 就明天 时间和地点呢
Okay, tomorrow. When and where?
我们可以去那家酒吧
We could go to that bar.
就在你家见吧
Why don't I just come to your place?
好吧 当然可以
Oh... Okay. Sure.
七点怎么样 地址一会用短♥信♥发给你
7? I'll text you the address.
很好 到时见
Okay, great. See you then.
帅哥
Hot date?
才不是
Hardly.
那你的地址是要发给一个水管工
So you're texting your address to a plumber?
关你鸡毛事
It's none of your fucking business
我爱给谁发就给谁发
who I'm texting my address to.
咱们的材料充足吗
So you think we have enough?
你估计艾尔·宰赫拉尼会转变♥态♥度吗
You think Al Zahrani will turn?
我知道的你都知道
Well, you know as well as I do,
有的人屁滚尿流跪地求饶
there's guys who roll over and beg for mercy,
有的人♥大♥义凌然宁死不屈
and then there's those other guys who get all heroic,
随时准备英勇就义
and are willing to die for the cause.
他来了
He's here.
你还好吗
Are you good?
看着我的眼睛
Eye contact, please.
很好
I'm good.
很好 状态不错就行
Good. It's good that you're good.
状态好是件好事
Good is a good thing.
卡莉
Carrie.
把这逼问个底朝天
Eviscerate the motherfucker.
他们说你在这里
They told me I might find you in here.
练跳投呢
Working on your jump shot?
差不多
Something like that.
-下巴怎么样了 -没事了
- How's the jaw? - Fine.
对不起 哥们 我做得太过分了
I'm sorry, dude. I was way out of line.
不 是我活该
No. I deserved it.
你来做什么 布洛迪
What do you want, Brody?
跟你说实话 回来的日子不好过
I'm telling you, man, this whole coming home thing is tough.
洗耳恭听
I hear you.
现在我不是到处走穴
I'm either parading around like a toy soldier
就是在家当家庭妇男
or doing the fucking laundry.
我要做点事
I need to be of service.
做点有用的事
I need to do something that matters.
华登副总统问我 要不要竞选众议员
I've been asked by Vice President Walden to run for congress.
-你说真的 -对
- You fucking serious? - Yeah.
但是杰西不同意
Jess doesn't want me to do it.
-她坚持行使否决权 -为什么
- She's exercising her veto rights. - Why?
可能她害怕生活在聚光灯下
I think she's afraid of being in the limelight.
那你想竞选吗
You want to do it?
我总得做点什么
I got to do something.
要不他们又要拉我去该死的伊♥拉♥克♥了
Either that or I keep being pulled back into fucking Iraq.
这事影响到我的家庭
It's messing with my family.
最近我情绪很差
I get these moods.
家人都不愿意跟我在一起
I'm no fun to be around.
麦克 你和
Hey, Mikey, you and, uh...
杰西卡的事
you and Jessica...
错不在你
You didn't do anything wrong.
不管发生什么 我都不怪你
And I can't blame you for whatever happened.
你们以为我已经死了
You thought I was dead.
我知道你们日久生情
And I know you guys got close.
立刻断绝来往 肯定做不到
And I'm sure it's not easy for you to say good-bye to each other.
整件事情非常操蛋
And, um, this whole situation is entirely fucked up.
跟杰西卡谈谈
Talk to Jessica.
跟她说这件事对我有多重要
Tell her how much this means to me.
我必须重建这个家
I got to get my family back together.
而且 她听你的
And, um... she'll listen to you.
谢谢
Thanks.
还有个事
Hey, something else.
你照顾我的孩子这么多年
You took care of my kids.
我一辈子都感激你
I'll always be grateful.
就是这边 这就是答案
Right this way. We'll get it all sorted out.
曼苏尔·艾尔·宰赫拉尼 给您介绍一下
Mansoor Al Zahrani, I'd like to introduce you
这是伊莱·索迪克和卡罗尔·斯魏瑟
to Eli Soodik and Carol Sweetzer,
我的高级信贷员
my top loan officers.
他们会详细安排您的债务重组事宜
They'll lay out the details of your debt restructuring.
你们谈
I'll leave you to it.
有事叫我就行
I'm around if you need me.
安保人员
Security.
没办法 这年头不太平
It's an unfortunate necessity these days.
要保安干嘛
Security for what?
反正你们又不会给我现金
It's not like you're going to hand me cash after all.
请坐 咱们开始吧
Please sit down. Let's begin.
有几个问题想问您
We have some questions we'd like to ask you.
咱们时间不多
We don't have much time.
午餐时间结束前
We need to get you back to your embassy
我们得送您回大使♥馆♥
by the end of lunch hour.
你们不是信贷员 你们到底是谁
You're not loan officers. Who are you?
-我要走了 -这恐怕不行
- I would like to leave now. - I'm afraid we can't allow that.
你是中情局的
You're CIA?
还是调查局的
FbI?
不管是谁 你们没权利扣留我
Whoever you are, you can't hold me.
我可是沙特的外交官
I'm a Saudi diplomat.
我受到外交保护
I have diplomatic protection. You know what,
我现在就给大使♥馆♥打电♥话♥
I'm going to call my embassy right now.
这太过分了 我忍♥无可忍♥
This is outrageous. I will not allow it.
一旦我的大使直接找到白宫
My ambassador will go straight to the White House
你们俩的工作就都保不住了
and you will both lose your jobs.
你何不先看看这些照片
Why don't you take a look at these photographs.
到时候再打电♥话♥也不迟
Then you can call anyone you want.
给
Here.
我绝不会背叛我的祖国
I will not betray my country.
必须的
Of course not.
请坐吧
Sit down, please.
你欠了市场担♥保♥人75万
You owe Market Security $750,000.
作为沙特大使 你每年的薪水是17万
Your salary at the Saudi Embassy is $170,000 a year.
过去三年里 你抛售了所有的股票
You've sold all of your stocks in the past three years.
你没有存款
You have no savings.
也没有其他不动产
You have no other real estate holdings.
以上概括没错吧
Is that a fair summation?
你想说什么
Your point?
你的支出大于收入 超出数额相当可观
You're spending more than you make. Substantially.
难道这算犯罪吗
Is that a crime?
不 这本身不算犯罪
No, not in and of itself,
但奇怪的是
but it is curious to note
不知为何 你竟然偿清了全部的金融债务
that you are somehow meeting all of your financial obligations.
日内瓦有什么
What's in Geneva?
布谷鸟挂钟
Cuckoo clocks.
你为何在过去一年里去了六次
Why have you traveled there six times in the past year?
去为我们的政♥府♥办事
Business for my government.
我们在瑞士的同仁告诉我们
Well, our friends in Switzerland inform us that
上周六的早晨
on the morning of last Saturday,
你在洛桑美岸酒店与一个名叫
you had breakfast at the Beau-Rivage Hotel
法拉兹·萨巴奎的人共进早餐
with a man named Faraz Sabbaq.
他递给你一个信封
He handed you an envelope.
然后你带着这个信封去了
You then carried this envelope
弗朗索瓦·韦尔索内街的克拉瑞丹·列伊银行
to the Clariden Leu Bank on Rue Francois-Versonnex.
20分钟后 你走出克拉瑞丹·列伊银行
20 minutes later you exited the Clariden Leu Bank
手上却没拿信封
without the envelope.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表