剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
你在录音吗
Are you recording this?
是你妻子接的
But your wife answered.
她没告诉我
She didn't give me any messages.
因为我挂了
Because I hung up.
她讨厌我 布洛迪
She hates me, Brody.
为什么讨厌你
Hates you? Why?
因为我再婚了
Because I got remarried.
杰西卡觉得受了奇耻大辱
Jessica reacted like it was a personal insult.
就好像我公然放弃
Like I was publicly giving up hope
你和汤姆还活着的希望
that you and Tom were still alive.
搞什么... 她是谁啊
What the...? Who the hell is she?
海伦·沃克 另一名失踪海兵的妻子
Helen Walker. It's the wife of the other missing Marine.
那她不是布洛迪的接头人
Ah, well, then, she's not Brody's contact.
继续听
Just keep listening.
五角大楼的报告说你们死了
The Pentagon said you both were dead.
而现在他们又拒绝提供
And now they're refusing to give me any information
关于汤姆的任何信息
about what happened to Tom.
你想知道什么
What do you want to know?
他怎么死的
How he died.
他已经不在了
He's gone.
怎么死的还重要吗
Does it really matter how it happened?
对我很重要
It does to me.
他是被活活打死的
He was beaten to death.
你在场吗
Were you there?
不在
No.
谢谢你告诉我
Thank you for telling me.
我要回家了
I'm going home.
还要监视他们一家烧烤呢
Want to be there in time for this barbecue.
等等
Hold on a second.
麦克斯 能让我们单独聊聊吗
Max, will you give us a minute?
麦克斯 你先下车
Max, step out of the van.
我本以为这事与我无关
I didn't think that this was any of my business.
现在有关系了
Now I'm thinking that it is.
氯氮平
Clozapine?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我应该说点什么吗
Was I supposed to say something?
告诉我我不是在这里
Just tell me I'm not out here
冒着进监狱的危险为一个疯子卖♥♥命
risking federal prison on behalf of a crazy person.
-我是疯了 -这可不好笑
- I am crazy. - It's not funny.
如果局里有人知道这事
If anybody at the Agency finds out about this...
我有情绪障碍
I've got a mood disorder, okay?
我做过功课 卡莉
I looked it up, Carrie.
氯氮平是种抗精神病药
Clozapine's an anti-psychotic.
我在控制病情
I'm dealing with it.
22岁就开始吃药控制了
I've-I've been dealing with it since I was 22.
-索尔知道吗 -当然不知道
- Does Saul know? - God, no.
没人知道
No. Nobody does.
别这么惊讶
Don't act so shocked.
也不至于这么出乎意料吧
I mean, it can't come as a complete surprise.
你知道我爱你 卡莉 但平心而论
You know I love you, Carrie, but I got to be honest.
你说的话让我觉得更糟了
None of this is making me feel any better.
你什么意思
What are you saying?
难道我是乱编的吗
That I'm making this shit up?
也许是这样 也许我脑子就是有问题
Well, maybe I am; you know, maybe it is all in my head,
但你也一样 维吉尔 你也他妈的有病
but you're in it now, Virgil, up to your fucking neck,
还有你那怪胎小弟
and so is your weird little brother,
所以别以为你甩得掉我
so don't even think about bailing on me.
你以为能侥幸瞒过去是吗
You think for one minute you get away with this?
我想着一旦有了证据
I thought that once I had some proof...
有证据了吗
Do you have any?
任何线索
Anything?
甚至那些能够暗示布洛迪如你想象的
Even suggesting that Sergeant Brody's what you think he is?
没有
No.
那请好律师吧
Then get a lawyer.
你明早向监察主任交代时
'Cause you're gonna need one when you report
用得上的
to the IG first thing in the morning.
-索尔 求你了 -没什么好说的
- Saul, please... - There isn't anything to say.
我只想确保我们不再受到打击
I-I'm just making sure we don't get hit again.
真高兴还有人能为国着想 卡莉
Well, I'm glad someone's looking out for the country, Carrie.
我是认真的 过去我曾漏掉过线索
I'm serious... I missed something once before;
我不会... 不能让悲剧重演
I won't... I can't let that happen again.
那是十年前的事了
It was ten years ago.
那时遗漏线索很正常
Everyone missed something that day.
-是啊 但我不能 -我理解
- Yeah, everyone's not me. - I understand that.
但大陪审团可就未必了
I doubt a grand jury will.
拜托 索尔 是你招我进来
Come on, you recruited me, Saul.
教导我 让我出外勤
You trained me. You put me in the field.
告诉我 怎么才能让你高兴
Tell me what I can do to make this right between us.
你这是做什么
What the fuck are you doing?
再见 卡莉
Good-bye, Carrie.
操
Fuck!
见鬼
Shit. Shit.
我和他握手
You know I was shaking his hands...
他是副总统
He's the vice president...
而我突然意识到
and I suddenly realize...
我甚至不知道他叫什么名字
I don't even know the guy's name.
老天 你不给我打电♥话♥ 也不发邮件
Geez, you don't call, you don't write...
我们得谈谈
We have to talk.
你不能一直这样躲着我
'Cause you can't keep ducking me.
我没躲着你
I'm not ducking you.
只是在试着面对这一切
I'm just trying to deal with the situation.
要面对这一切的不只你一个人
Yeah, well, you're not the only one.
听着
Look...
我理解你想做正确的选择
I understand you want to do the right thing
我支持你 但杰西...
and I support you, but, Jess...
三天前我们还打算向孩子们公开恋情
three days ago we were about to tell your kids.
我们还打算住在一起
We were talking about moving in together.
麦克 拜托
Mike, please.
你要我把这一切都忘了吗
Hey, you want me to forget it?
你只需告诉我
You know, all you got to do is tell me
我们不合适
that it wasn't great between us.
他是我丈夫 麦克
He's my husband, Mike.
要烤焦了
They're gonna burn.
汉堡
The burgers.
对
Right.
给你
Here.
麦克帮了你妈妈很大的忙吧
So, Mike's been a big help to your mom, huh?
只要她需要 他就会出现
He comes around whenever she needs him.
你喜欢他吗
You like him?
喜欢 他很好
Yeah, he's cool.
搞定了 给你妈妈拿一个
There you go. One's for Mom.
我是说
I'm just saying that I think
现在一定有人在看着他
that somebody somewhere is looking at him right now
认为他会成为众议院或者参议员 或者...
and thinking congressman or senator or...
你懂我的意思吧
You know?
能问你个私人问题吗
Can I ask you a personal question?
不觉得该先灌我几杯酒吗
Don't you want to get a couple more drinks in me first?
你结婚了吗
You're married?
没有
No.
但你戴着婚戒
But you wear a ring.
吓跑那些打算动真感情的男人
Oh, weeds out the guys looking for a relationship.
怎么了
What?
我还真是第一次听到
Uh, I... I don't know, I guess I've never
这么直白的回答
heard it put so bluntly before.
我只是觉得
I just find it a lot easier
最好不要跟陌生人玩火
not to screw things up with people I don't know.
拜托 你的运气不至于这么糟的
Come on, you can't be all that bad.
那我告诉你
What if I told you
今天我背叛了自己在这世上唯一的朋友
I betrayed my only true friend in the world today,
把他当傻子一样耍
just played him for a fool,
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表