剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
I thought the Army docs did a complete psych eval.
-没错 -那这是怎么回事
- They did. - So what's the problem?
我也不知道 大卫 也许这和
I don't know, David. Maybe eight years at the bottom
八年来不见天日的囚禁有关
of a hole had something to do with it.
我们说话这会儿 副总统就快到了
I have the Vice President arriving as we speak.
我需要他面带笑容 像英雄一样挥手致意
And I need him smiling and waving like a hero,
就像他妈的感恩节游♥行♥一样
like it's the fucking Macy's Day Parade.
总统让我当面谢谢你
The President asked me to thank you personally.
我估计 局长的人选范围
I have to think the short list for the directorship
进一步缩小了
just got a lot shorter.
承蒙关照 阁下
Well, I appreciate the consideration, sir.
我没那么着急
Not that I'm pushing for it.
你肯定急
Sure you are.
爸爸
Hi, Dad.
丹娜
Dana.
旅途愉快吗
How was your trip?
看看你现在出落得多漂亮
Look at how beautiful you are.
克里斯
Chris.
很高兴见到你
Pleased to meet you.
抱抱他 克里斯
Hug him, Chris.
妈妈呢
Where's Mom?
什么时候的事
When?
四年前
Four years ago.
布洛迪中士 副总统来了
Sergeant Brody, the Vice President's here.
布洛迪中士
Sergeant Brody.
真是荣幸
It's an honor.
谢谢 阁下
Thank you, sir.
-你还好吗 -还好
- You okay? - Yeah.
早上好 陆战队员们
Good morning, Marines.
早上好 长官
Good morning, sir!
我说 "早上好 陆战队员们"
I said, "Good morning, Marines."
早上好 长官
Good morning, sir!
稍息
Stand at ease.
布洛迪中士 我谨代表
Sergeant Brody, on behalf of the President
美国总统和满怀感激的美国人♥民♥
of the United States and a grateful nation,
对你的归来表示诚挚的欢迎
it is my privilege to welcome you home!
尼古拉斯·布洛迪中士
Sergeant Nicholas Brody.
布洛迪回国迎接仪式
谢谢 副总统先生
Thank you, Mr. Vice President.
我不太擅长做演讲
I'm not really too good at making speeches.
在家一般都是我妻子说话
My wife does most of the talking in the family.
虽然我不能提及他们的姓名
Even though I can't mention 'em by name,
我想感谢把我救出来的特种部队
I want to thank the Special Forces team that saved my life.
还有谢谢你们所有人
And thanks to all of you out there
为我诚心祈祷 送上美好的祝愿
for your prayers and your good wishes.
这意义重大
It made all the difference.
最重要的是
Most of all,
我想说
I want to say...
我想说 谢谢我的家人
I want to say thank you to my family
即使我不在 他们仍自强不息
for their strength in my absence...
而他们一直坚信我会回来
and for their undying faith this day would come.
我是个幸运的人
I'm a lucky man.
这家伙有两下子
Guy's got game.
还要多久才能弄好
How long before you're set up?
布洛迪军士到家的时候
The feed will be live by the time
信♥号♥♥就能输送过来了
Sergeant Brody gets back to his house.
更多有关布洛迪军士被囚禁的详情
More details on Sergeant Brody's captivity
有望能浮出水面
are expected to come out.
你和卡莉
So, uh, you and Carrie,
认识多久了
how long you guys known each other?
有年头了
Long enough.
要是能多掌握点雇主的情况
'Cause I'd kind of feel a lot better
我心里会感觉踏实许多
if I had a clear picture about who we're dealing with.
我们正在触犯了差不多十二条联邦法律
We are breaking, like, 12 federal laws.
你会了解的 好吧
You would, would you? A clearer picture?
你还是闭上臭嘴
Why don't you shut the fuck up
赶紧干活吧
and get back to work, okay?
对不起
I'm sorry.
咱们姑且说她有点紧张吧
Let's just say that she's a little intense.
好吧
Yeah.
嗯
Yeah.
那是什么
What's that?
她的阿司匹林药瓶里
It's what she hides in her aspirin bottle
装的是这个
instead of aspirin.
我偏头疼犯了 想找点药吃
I have one of my migraines coming on, so...
让我看看
Let me see that.
你觉得是什么
What do you think it is?
不知道
I don't know.
我来开车
I'm driving.
你能行吗
Are you sure that's a good idea?
老天 妈 你就让他开吧
Jesus, Mom, just let him drive.
那好吧
Okay, I guess.
大兵
Marine!
麦克
Mike?
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
谢了 哥们
Thanks, man.
感觉怎样
How you holding up?
你气色不错
You look good.
能回家真好
It's great to be home.
看到你回来真好
It's great to have you home.
这是真的吗 你留守了
This is for real? You stayed in?
在军事情报局
Military intelligence.
可不是嘛 怎么偏偏选中了我
I know, right? Me, of all people, huh?
梅根怎么样了
And Megan? How's she?
早就离了
Long gone, buddy.
在第三次出征之前 她把我踹了
She divorced me between my second and third tours.
这事我本不想提 但中情局
Look, I hate to bring this up, but Langley wants to
要对你在德国做的简报做些跟进
schedule a follow-up to your debrief in Germany.
-他们让我来安排 -什么时候
- They asked me to arrange it. - When?
-明天 -明天
- Tomorrow. - Tomorrow?!
是啊 我当时也是这个反应 但...
I know. I said the same thing, but...
埃斯蒂斯那家伙想尽早进行
this guy Estes, he wants it done sooner than later.
-他刚回来 -没事 杰西
- He just got here. - It's okay, Jess.
早做完 早了事
I'd rather just get it over with.
我明早派车去接你
Well, I'll send a car in the morning.
好
Good.
等你休整好了
And when you're up for it...
我要带你去希腊餐馆吃牛排喝啤酒
I'm taking you to the Greeks for some steak and beer, buddy,
这么久不见 一定要好好叙叙旧
'cause we got a lot of lost time to start making up for.
好啊 能见到你真好 哥们
Yeah. God, it's good to see you, buddy.
我也是 我也是
You, too. You, too.
看
Look.
咱们出名了
We're famous.
永远忠诚
布洛迪军士荣归故里
你不是说等他到家就能弄好吗
You said you'd be ready by the time they got home.
不过出了点小故障 再给我几分钟
It's just a minor glitch, give me a few minutes.
你粉刷过房♥子了
You painted the house.
是麦克的弟弟帮忙刷的
Mike's brother did it.
他是个承包商 给了咱们不少折扣
He's a contractor. He gave us a really great rate.
你觉得这个颜色怎样
What do you think of the color?
我喜欢
I like it.
来吧
Come on.
我带你看看里面的装潢
I'll show you what we did inside.
回家的感觉如何
How's it feel to be back?
能在黄丝带前面来张合影吗
Can we get a group shot with the yellow ribbon?
你说呢
What do you think?
-可以 -没问题
- Sure. - Sure.
快来 快来
Come on, come on.
对 在树前面站成一排
Yeah. If you could just line up in front of the tree, yeah.
来张全家福 棒极了
Family shot. That's fantastic.
笑一笑
Big smile.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表