剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
在家附近的铁轨上等火车 看谁先跑开
with the train on the tracks near our house,
结果谁都没我胆大 包括男孩子
and no one could ever beat me, not even the boys.
我真是受不了那个奇才队
I can't stand the Wizards.
这是什么怪名字 一个篮球队
What kind of name is that anyway for a basketball team--
叫奇才
the Wizards?
难道他们都是戴着兜帽的魔法师吗
What are they, like, magicians in hoods?
那西伯根红人队呢
Redskins?
我最喜欢红人队了
I love the Redskins.
我是在西伯根长大的
No, I grew up on the Redskins.
Redskin也是对印第安人的蔑称
我爸爸说自己是印第安人
My father thought he was a Redskin.
他以前老大冷天带我去看球
He used to take me to games in the freezing cold.
有一次我们缩在睡袋里看球
One time we wore sleeping bags.
我们爬进去 拉上拉链
We climbed in, we zipped 'em up.
结果只能看见对方的眼睛
All you could see was our eyes.
你的眼睛美极了
You have great eyes.
谢谢夸奖
Thank you.
不轻易流露感情
Kind of secretive.
那是练出来的
Ah, comes with the job.
惯于掩藏的眼神 是工作需要
Secretive eyes-- it's a requirement,
真的
Really.
老天 刚才喝多了
Oh, Jesus, we drank too much.
可不是吗
Yeah, we did.
我可不想吐出来
Oh, I hope I don't puke.
你要吐了
You're gonna puke?
-还没 -没事吧
- No. - You all right?
我可是半个爱尔兰人
I'm half Irish.
爱尔兰人喝多了不会吐吗
The Irish don't puke?
不会 除非要我们向英国人致敬
Nah, only when we have to salute the British.
我到了
This is me.
想知道为什么要去吗
Want to know what it's all about?
测谎
The polygraph?
这不是机密吗
I thought that was classified.
没错
It is.
哈米德死了
Hamid's dead.
有人往安全屋里塞了一个剃须刀片
Someone slipped him a razorblade in the safe house.
他割腕自杀了
Slit his wrists.
所以
So...
你还有什么秘密
Any more secrets you want to share, huh?
还有什么是我不知道的
What else don't I know?
我都听不清这首歌♥了
Can't hear the song.
你怎么能平心静气听什么忧伤的牛仔歌♥曲
How can you just sit there listening to wailing cowboys
咱们的命都快保不住了
when our lives are falling apart?
我需要放松 不然没法思考
I need to relax. I can't think straight if I don't relax.
我们需要的是一个详细的计划
No, what we need is a fucking plan.
不如咱们去墨西哥吧
What if we went to Mexico?
-不 我们应该去自首 -不行
- No. We should turn ourselves in. - No.
我们可以申请保护性监禁
Yes, we can ask for protective custody.
那我宁愿去死
I'd rather die.
是吗 你就要死了
Yeah? Well, you're going to.
我去上厕所
I got to pee.
你醒了啊
You're awake.
可能是时差作祟吧
Jet lag, I guess.
我有好消息
I got some good news.
想喝点茶吗
Hmm. Do you want some tea?
茶 好的 谢谢
Tea? Sure. Thanks.
我申请了新德里驻地的工作
I've put in for the New Delhi station.
艾德·威尔斯几个月后就要从那辞职了
Ed Welles retires in a few months.
埃斯蒂斯一定会支持我的
I believe I've got Estes' backing.
接受你的新工作吧
Take the new job.
我和你一起去印度
I can come with you.
我不想让你跟我一起去
I don't want you to come with me.
什么
What?
我想一个人去
I want to go alone.
我必须一个人
I need to go alone.
为什么
Why?
没有原因
I just do.
要去多久
For how long?
不知道
I-I don't know.
一周
A week?
我不知道
I don't know.
一个月
A month?
多久
What?
我不知道
I don't know.
新工作
New job?
是障眼法吧
Just a ploy?
你是不想伤害我对吗
Your way of letting me down gently?
索尔
Saul...
我们就像在同一个屋檐下的好朋友
we're like good friends sharing a house.
你负责洗碗 我负责浇花
You do the dishes, I water the garden.
你看球赛 我看厨艺节目
You are watching football, I watch cooking shows.
你打高尔夫 我练瑜伽
You play golf, I do yoga.
我没意见了
Sounds perfect.
快点 我们要迟到了
Come on. We're late.
快
Come on.
在学校过得开心点 宝贝
Have a good day at school, sugar bunny.
一定会
Right.
丹娜
Dana.
你上过大学吗
Did you go to college?
是的
Yes.
你的专业是政♥治♥学吗
Did you major in Political Science?
是的
Yes.
你是否向外国情报人员出♥卖♥♥♥过情报
Have you ever sold secrets to an agent of another country?
没有
No.
你是已婚人士吗
Are you married?
没有 算不上
No, not really.
已婚还是未婚
Yes or no?
我不知道 拉里
I don't know, Larry.
好吗
Okay?
算是已婚 也可以说未婚
Maybe yes, maybe no.
法律上讲呢
Technically?
法律上讲 已婚
Technically, yes.
你是否给过埃弗扎·哈米德一个剃须刀片
Did you give Afzal Hamid a razorblade?
没有
No.
问完了
That's it.
你可以离开了
You're free.
真希望咱们不会再次见面
I hope I never see you again.
肯定会的
Oh, you will.
谢了 哥们
Thanks, buddy.
家里出了点事
Trouble at home.
我很快就会没事的
It'll blow over.
下一个是布洛迪
Brody next?
下一个是布洛迪
Brody's next.
如果他出现的话
Assuming he shows up.
这是关键时刻 索尔
This is it, Saul.
终于等到了
Finally.
希望如此
Let's hope.
请进 布洛迪中士
Come on in, Sergeant Brody.
站在那里
Just stand over here.
不会很久的
This won't take long.
请你把夹克脱了吧
Can you just, uh, take your jacket off?
可以先放在那边的椅子上
You can put it on the chair there.
好了
Okay.
放轻松
Now, just relax
诚实地回答问题
and answer all the questions
只用说 是或者不是
honestly, yes or no.
准备好了吗
All set?
好的
Okay.
你叫尼古拉斯·布洛迪对吗
Is your name Nicholas Brody?
是的
Yes.
你是一名美军陆战队员吗
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表