剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
我看的不是这个 我看过猫猫抽烟的
No, not that one. I saw a cat that smokes.
真的很搞笑
It was really quite funny.
吃点吧
Hey. Want some?
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
我要吃点
I'll take some.
谢谢
Thank you.
看起来有料
Looks good.
意外的是竟然没有成♥人♥电♥影♥
Lack of porn is a little surprising,
真不符合王子的作风
given the prince's reputation.
昨天简报会上 我是无心的
You know, at your briefing yesterday, I didn't mean anything,
说你的线人是妓♥女♥
calling your asset a hooker.
想补偿我吗
Want to make it up to me?
找到资金转移的证据
Find me evidence of a money transfer.
从加密文档开始查
Start with the encrypted files.
说真的呢 这很重要
Really, it's important.
索尔
Saul.
我刚把琳妮·里德弄到的资料送过来
I just picked up the download from Lynne Reed.
-查到什么了吗 -已经在解码了
- Anything there? - Crypto's processing it now.
顺利的话 几小时后就能知道结果了
Hopefully we'll know in a couple hours.
很好 我得去开会了
Good. I got a meeting to go to...
有会要开 我知道
Meeting to go to, sure.
你到底要躲我多久
How long are you going to keep doing this?
你要什么时候才肯原谅我
When are you going to forgive me for screwing up?
-我原谅你了 卡莉 -你才没有
- I forgive you, Carrie. - No, you don't.
我真的不想现在谈这事
I really don't want to get into this here.
我骗了你 是我不对 我明白
I lied to you, it was wrong, I understand that.
是吗
Do you?
-那就好 -索尔
- Good. - Saul...
从事这行 每个人都难免说谎
Everyone lies in this business,
这我明白
I accept that.
但我们都有底线
But we all draw a line somewhere,
也就是划分"自己人"和"其他人"的标准
and the two sides of that line are "us" and "them."
无论我们有过何等深交
And whatever we had, you and I,
无论这十多年来我们怎样
whatever trust we built up
彼此信任 我怎样尽力保护你
over a decade of me protecting you,
毫无保留地教导你
teaching you everything I know,
这一切都在你欺骗我时毁于一旦
you destroyed it when you lied to me
我在你心里成了"其他人"
and you treated me like "them,"
同这里每一个蠢货一样
like every other schmuck in this building.
你刚才说你知错了
Now, when you say you understand,
你是真心的吗
is that what you mean?
听到营救大军的动静 你是什么感觉
What was it like, hearing your liberators rolling in?
他们从天而降
Well, they flew in.
我当时并不知情
Which I didn't know at the time.
我被关在很深的地堡里
I was in a pretty deep bunker,
所以听不到外面发生了什么
so I couldn't really hear what was going on.
之后我听到一阵激烈交火的声音
Then I heard a massive firefight.
我知道外面死了很多人
I knew there'd be casualties,
他们撞开我的牢门时
but at the moment the door to my bunker blew in,
我依旧不清楚是哪边赢了
I still didn't know which side had won.
然后一个闪光弹被丢了进来
Then a flashbang went off,
我就什么都看不见了
which blinded me.
当时我都做好归天的准备了
And I just braced for the end.
过了很长时间才反应过来是怎么回事
It took a while to work out what had really happened.
你自♥由♥了
That you were free.
是啊
Yeah.
布洛迪中士 你的指挥官向我们展示了
Sergeant Brody, your commanders showed us
-你的初期体♥检♥报告 -是
- the results of your initial medical exam. - Yes.
其中有一栏 "伤疤及其他可见的伤痕"
There's a section, "Scars and Other Identifying Marks."
这一栏的内容有两页之多
It goes on for nearly two pages.
你受过毒打
You were beaten.
别
No...
-是的 -严刑
- Yes. - Tortured.
没错
That's right.
目的是什么
To what end?
目的是什么
To what end?
他们想从你身上得到什么
What did they want from you?
他们要你彻底失去信心
They want you to lose faith.
失去对祖国的信心 他们称其为恶魔
Lose faith in your country, which they say is the devil.
失去对其他陆战队员的信心
In your brother Marines,
他们说他们不会来救你
who they say aren't coming for you
因为你已丧失军事价值
because you have no military value.
失去对妻子的信心
In your wife,
他们说她早已移情别恋
who they say's got her arms wrapped around someone else.
你是怎样抗拒这些的
How do you resist that?
无法抗拒
You can't.
只有相信他们想让你放弃的那些人
Except by believing that those people they want you to renounce,
相信他们仍对你怀有信心
that they're keeping the faith in you,
而你应同样保持信念回报他们
and you owe it to them to do the same.
永远忠诚
Semper fidelis.
美国海军陆战队军歌♥
是的
Yeah.
你♥爸♥爸今早接受采访了
Your father did his interview this morning.
很好
Good.
我也觉得很好 让他谈谈这事
It is good, I think. To talk about it.
讲给一千万人听
To ten million people?
你觉得这是好事
You think that's good?
好吧
Okay.
我知道你不想和我们一起参加访谈
I get that you don't want to do the interview with us.
估计没人想听到我打算说的话
I don't really think anybody wants to hear what it is I have to say.
感谢您来点餐
Thank you for your order.
请开到窗边来
Please move forward to the window.
欢迎光临高楚玉米卷餐厅
Welcome to Gaucho Taco.
我们马上为您服务
We'll be with you in a minute.
这里的特色是什么
What's good here?
59分一个的墨西哥煎玉米卷
Well, it's 59 cent tacos, Mom.
能好吃到哪去
I'm sure it's all delicious.
丹娜 我知道这不容易
Look, Dana, I know this is hard.
你父亲失踪了八年之久
Your father was gone for eight years.
现在他回来了
And now he's back.
不是这么回事 妈妈
That's not it, Mom.
他回家以后 屋子外面就常驻了一堆记者
He's back and there's a camera crew at our house,
搅了我们的清净日子
when what we really need is some privacy.
但当个公众人物是他的职责
But that's his job now, to be a public figure.
而我们的职责是全力支持他
And it's our job to be there for him.
这是我们欠他的
We owe him that.
丹娜 我知道你的想法
Dana, I do listen.
我知道你觉得这很虚伪
I know you think it's phony,
让我们都成为焦点 你的想法没错...
putting us up on stage, and you're not wrong...
妈妈 如果你没和他的好朋友麦克上♥床♥
Well, Mom, it'd be a lot less phony if you weren't fucking
也就没这么虚伪了
his good friend Mike.
我没有
I'm not.
拜托 妈妈
Oh, please, Mom.
三天两头就有你那些黑色破丁字裤
With your black sleazy thongs
晾在卫生间
always drying in the bathroom,
他没事就过来"帮帮忙"
and him coming over to "help out."
你觉得我是白♥痴♥吗
Do you really think I'm an idiot?
丹娜 我以为他去世了
Dana, I thought he was dead.
我们都这样以为
We all did.
但他没有 妈妈
But he's not, Mom.
他回了家 回到这位忠贞的妻子身边
And he comes home, to this devoted wife,
大家都心知肚明 只有他被蒙在鼓里
and everyone is in on the secret except him.
干得好 欢迎回家
Nice. Welcome home.
丹娜
Dana!
丹娜
Dana.
你父亲不能知道这些事
Your father can never hear about any of this.
这会让他受伤的
It would really hurt him.
他还是你 妈妈
Him, or you, Mom?
我们俩都不会好过
Him, both of us,
咱们全家都得遭殃 你明白吗
our entire family, do you understand that?
丹娜 你可千万不能说
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表