剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
我搜集情报的时候遇上了麻烦
I'm having trouble collecting that intel.
你得让我参加
I need you to get me into
布洛迪中士明早的简报
Sergeant Brody's debrief tomorrow morning.
那有什么用
And what good would come of that?
我是个训练有素的审讯员
I'm a trained interrogator.
我会问他几个问题
I'll ask him a few questions,
探探他的口风
poke around his story a little.
大卫说得很明确 只允许高层参加
David was very specific principals only.
大卫一直跟我过不去
David's all about punishing me.
不仅是为了巴格达那件事
And not just for what happened in Baghdad.
-你怪他吗 -不怪 可是...
- Do you blame him? - No, but...
这事不该掺杂个人感情 我有资格旁听
this shouldn't be personal; I belong in that room.
你能好好表现吗
Will you behave yourself?
卡莉
Carrie?
-抱歉 -卡莉
- Sorry. - Carrie?
在
Uh, yeah.
你得向我保证
I need you to promise.
不招惹是非
You will raise no eyebrows in there.
不莽撞行事
You will break no china.
我保证
I promise.
好
Good.
那你可以去和布洛迪中士见面
Then you can have your face time with Sergeant Brody.
谢谢你 索尔
Thank you, Saul.
没事
Yep.
我的老天
Oh, Christ.
怎么样
Well?
你好 老大哥
Hello, big brother.
明天我几点钟过来
So when do you want me back tomorrow?
卡莉
Carrie.
我九点要上班 你八点过来
I need to be in the office by 9:00, so get here at 8:00.
行
Okay.
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
谁啊
Who was that?
老天 你吓我一跳
Oh, Jesus, you scared me.
不知道是谁 挂了
Nobody. They hung up.
洗得舒服吗
How was your shower?
老天 你真美
God, you look beautiful.
来杯红酒吧 我刚才开了一瓶
How about a glass of wine? I opened a bottle.
我明白你的用意了
Oh, I see what this is now.
灯光调暗 劝我喝酒
Dimming the lights, plying me with liquor.
有那么明显吗
Is it that obvious?
差不多吧
Kind of.
不得不说 你穿这睡衣真迷人
I gotta say, I like you in that nightgown, though.
我妈妈穿的才是睡衣
My mother wears a nightgown.
我这是睡裙
This is a negligee.
喝点酒吧 你觉得呢
How about that wine, what do you say?
好的
Sure.
商标还没...
The tag is still...
这样可以吗
Is that okay?
可以
Yeah.
杰西
Jess...
杰西
Jess...
我的天
Oh, my...
他们对你做了什么
What they did to you...
-亲爱的 -杰西
- Baby... - Oh, Jess...
-我的天 -没事了
- Oh, God... - Hey.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没关系
No, it's okay.
真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
坐下吧
Let's sit down here.
都过去了
It's over.
都过去了 宝贝
It's over now, baby.
我回来了
I'm home.
-是的 -我回来了 宝贝
- Okay. - I'm home now, baby.
是的 亲爱的
Okay. Oh, baby.
我的天
Oh, God...
疼...
It hurts...
几点了
What time is it?
八点一刻
Quarter after 8:00.
简报会 我要迟到了
The debrief! I'm late!
-操 -来个甜甜圈吗
- Shit! - Want a donut?
-一共两通电♥话♥ 打来就挂了 -是吗
- Two calls came in; both hang-ups. - Yeah?
一个是晚上打的 一个是今早
One last night, one this morning.
都是他老婆接的
Both times the wife answered;
两次对方都没说话
both times there was no one on the other end of the line.
跟踪器上显示号♥码了吗
Did a number pop up on a tracer?
没有 电♥话♥被拦截了 有没有办法
No, and the calls were blocked. Is there any way that...
没办法 必须有法♥院♥传票才行
No, not without a subpoena.
听着维吉尔 如果有人要和布洛迪接头
Look, Virgil, if somebody's trying to make contact with Brody,
会面就只会有一次
it'll only happen once.
到时候咱们会在那的
And when it does, we'll be there.
好吗 没事的 放轻松点
All right? It's all good. Relax.
好吧 我去换衣服
All right. I've got to get dressed.
在座的各位很多都为
Many of the men and women in this room are involved
此次营救计划做出过贡献
in the operation which resulted in your rescue,
因此我们更加自豪地欢迎你回来
so we take an extra measure of pride in welcoming you.
谢谢你 长官
Thank you, sir.
我们都读过你在德国的工作汇报
Now, we've all read your debrief from Germany,
所以今天你只需回答一些问题
so today we just have a few more questions...
澄清一些事情
or clarifications, really...
以协助我们消灭基♥地♥组♥织♥
that might help us in our ongoing fight against Al Qaeda.
-我明白 -那就好
- I understand. - Good.
好吧 从斯图尔特·斯特里克兰开始
Good. We'll, uh, start with Stuart Strickland,
他是伊♥拉♥克♥组的头号♥分♥析♥员
lead analyst in our Iraq section.
布洛迪中士 幸会
Sergeant Brody, it's a pleasure.
你被俘的几周后
A few weeks after your capture,
特种部队向卡尔马镇的原警局总部
Special Forces conducted a direct action mission against
发起了直接攻击
a former police HQ in Garma...
根据你简报的描述
According to your debrief,
你被俘后的大多数时间
most of your incarceration
都待在大马士革郊外的一间秘密军备场里
was spent at a secret military facility outside Damascus.
你能提供一些路标
What landmarks
或建筑结构的细节以便我们找到精确
or structural details can you give us to help pinpoint...?
八个月前 你经由陆路被偷运到
Eight months you were smuggled overland
阿富汗的某敌方活动基地
to an enemy operating base in Afghanistan.
这么多年过去了 是什么
Now, after so many years, what prompted...?
布洛迪中士 我叫卡莉·麦吉森
Sergeant Brody, my name is Carrie Mathison.
负责在伊♥拉♥克♥收集情报
I served as a case officer in Iraq.
失踪人员的照片墙上有你的照片
Your picture was on our MIA wall.
五年来我每天都能看见你的照片
I saw it every day for five years.
很高兴能见到你本人
It's good to meet you in person.
谢谢你
Thank you, ma'am.
很抱歉未能更早地将你救出
I'm sorry we were unable to find you sooner.
你这么说我很感激
I appreciate that.
我想先了解一下你刚被俘的那几天的情况
I'd like to start with the first few days of your captivity
-希望你不要介意 -请尽管问
- if you don't mind. - Not at all.
你被俘后多久开始接受审问
How soon after you were taken did the interrogations begin?
几乎是立刻开始
Pretty much right away.
都问了些什么
What did they want to know?
关于美国的地下工作
Anything I could tell 'em about US ground operations,
供给路线 联络暗号♥ 交战习惯等
supply routes, communication codes, rules of engagement.
你在德国汇报时
When you were debriefed in Germany,
称自己没有泄露这些信息
you said you gave up no such information.
我的特种训练成绩优异
My S.E.R.E. training was excellent.
那沃克下士呢
And Corporal Walker?
什么意思
Ma'am?
他泄露过什么信息吗
Did he give anything up?
我们从未一起受审 所以我不清楚
We were never interrogated together, so I don't know.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表