剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
瞧 你能做到
There, see? You can do it.
我做不到 我都不知道怎么开口
I can't. I don't even know what to say.
他想你 还有卢卡斯
He misses you. And Lucas.
所以他才来电♥话♥
That's why he calls.
-你得告诉他你也想他 -怎么说
- You need to show him you feel the same way. - How?
-说我放弃了 再婚了 -不
- By saying I gave up, got remarried? - No.
你要说对卢卡斯讲起过他
By saying you've told Lucas about him,
给他看父亲照片
you've shown him pictures,
让他不会忘记父亲的模样
enough that he actually recognized him.
让他在儿子心中永不磨灭
You've kept him alive in your son's thoughts.
汤姆来电♥话♥时
When Tom calls...
就这么说
tell him that.
你好
Hello?
操 他挂了
Fuck. He hung up.
没有定位系统数据 可别说一点线索没有
I don't see any GPS data. Tell me we have something.
信♥号♥♥来自华盛顿东北的基站
Signal originated at cell towers in northeast D.C.
距离很可能在一英里内
Call was most likely made within a mile of there.
那里道路监控什么情况
So what do we have on street cams in the area?
艾维城 覆盖不够全面
Ivy City, coverage is sketchy.
看看再说 快点
Well, let's see it, come on.
面部识别呢
Where's facial recognition?
-有了 -再来一遍
- There you go. - Again.
维克大道仓库
克里斯 干嘛呢
Chris. What are you doing?
我想看看是什么豪车
I don't want to miss the car.
他们雇的司机 会把车停在门口的
It's a hired driver, he'll come to the door.
他又不用避开探头
It's not like he's trying to avoid detection.
你发现没
Have you noticed?
什么
What?
爸妈不闹了
They're not fighting.
车来了
He's here.
爸 妈
Mom! Dad!
司机来了
The driver's here!
太帅了 快来看啊
Sweet! Come on, check it out!
我们看起来怎么样
So. How do we look?
天呐 我一定不是你俩亲生的
Swear to God, I must be adopted.
很漂亮
You look beautiful.
别盯着看了
You can stop staring now.
-没啊 -别骗我 我能感觉出来
- I'm not. - Yes, you are. I can feel it.
你也不错啊 挺帅的
So do you, by the way. You look handsome.
你离我千里之外之时 谁还会跟我说这些
Who's gonna tell me that when you're halfway around the world?
我们正忙着抓那人呢
We're chasing this guy at work.
我们20几号♥人 还有联邦调查局的
20 of us from Langley plus the FBI.
他有个致命失误
He's got this fatal flaw,
我们准备就此突破
this weakness we're trying to exploit.
卡莉称之为"阿喀琉斯之踵"
Carrie calls it his "Achilles heel."
指什么
What is it?
他爱他老婆
He loves his wife.
你好
Hi, there.
她在那里
There she is.
失陪一下
Oh, will you excuse me?
好的
Sure. Okay.
索尔 米拉
Saul, Mira.
太好了 看到你俩终于走在一起
Good to see you two together, finally.
还是让她回来好吧
It must be great to have her back.
她别再走就好
I hope she never leaves.
你不在时他都有毛病了
He's even crankier than usual when you're gone.
拜托 今年别走了
Do us a favor, stay put this year.
那个是薇薇安吧
Is that Vivian?
失陪一下
Excuse me.
我是不是无意中冒犯了
Did I accidentally hit a nerve?
无意吗
Accidentally?
我看未必
I doubt it.
我也听到点传言
Well, I may have heard rumors.
天哪 瞧瞧他们俩
Oh, my God! Look at them.
不好意思
Excuse me.
你俩简直美仑美奂啊
Don't you look lovely.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢派车接我们 你太客气了
Thank you for sending the car. You didn't have to.
我就是想确保
Oh, well, I wanted to be sure
二位能够赏光
you actually made an appearance.
索尔
Saul?
认识索尔吗
Do you know Saul?
认识 我们见过
Yes. Yes, we've met.
见过几次
A couple times.
我太太杰西卡
This is my wife Jessica.
-索尔·贝伦森 -你好
- Saul Berenson. - Hi.
吧台在那边
The bar's through there.
喝点东西 然后我帮你引见下各位
Grab a drink and I'll introduce you around.
-谢谢 -多谢
- Thank you. - Thanks.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth...
你又那副表情了
you have that look.
他俩堪称完美 没错吧
Well, they are perfect, aren't they?
干嘛 你又想怎样
For what? What are you up to?
从布洛迪被树为国防部的典型
You've been poking around about Brody
你就查个他没完
ever since he became the poster child for D.O.D.
你企图对他做点什么吧
You have some plan in the works for him.
你也知道 我对人人都有企图
Oh, I have a plan for everyone, you know that.
你就是在抬高他
You're grooming him.
到底为什么
For what exactly?
到晚上你大概就明白了
By the end of the evening you just might find out.
总算哄睡了
All tucked in... finally.
我头回听说不睡觉有这么多借口
I've never heard so many reasons not to go to bed.
他根本就不睡
Oh, he's not even asleep yet.
马特正在楼上给他念故事书呢
Matt's up there reading to him right now.
他对你儿子真好 我说马特
He seems very devoted to your son, Matt does.
嫁给他你好有运气
You were lucky to find him.
是啊 确实走运
Yeah, I was, very.
不管怎么说
And despite everything,
嫁给汤姆也算一件幸事
being married to Tom, that was lucky, too.
我是说彼此拥有
I mean having him in my life,
在他离去前的那些年
those years before he left.
讲讲你吧
What about you?
我
Me?
你的那位
Who's in your life?
我交往过一个
Oh, I met somebody.
可总觉得不会有结果
But I don't think it's gonna work out.
于是成了我们小队的任务
So that's what we're tasked with, my squad,
保卫这件艺术品
to safeguard this, this artwork,
估计你们会这样称呼
I guess you'd call it.
就在某个总统行宫里
It's in the one presidential palace
当时还是敌控区
that's still held by the enemy.
然后我们冒着枪林弹雨冲进去
So we shoot our way into the palace,
与多股敌兵交火 直入长廊
we engage multiple targets down this long hall.
最终进入存放那件艺术品的房♥间
We finally get into the room where this is,
为这件国宝 我们置生死于度外
this-this national treasure we've risked our lives for,
这件萨♥达♥姆♥的纯金半身像
this solid gold bust of Saddam...
结果却被人换成了"薯头先生"
and somebody's already replaced it with a Mr. Potato Head.
先生们 失陪一下
Will you excuse me, gentlemen, for one second?
好的 谢谢
Sure. Thank you.
失陪
Would you excuse me?
我得问一下
Okay, I have to ask.
知道你想说什么
I know what you're gonna say.
那就不是幻觉了 每个人都...
So I'm not imagining. Everyone's...
都对我们极其友善 是的
being really nice to us, yes.
太奇怪了 那个家伙...
It's weird. And that guy...
民♥主♥党全国委员会的一把手
Head of the Democratic National Committee.
他太太直奔着我就来了
His wife practically jumped me.
说什么 "希望您..."
She said, "I want you to think of me..."
"视我为新的密友"吧
"...of me as your new best friend"?
一字不差
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表