剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
索尔 布洛迪快暴露了
Saul, we're gonna get Brody.
他绝对通不过测谎
He'll never pass the polygraph test.
走着瞧
We'll see.
我押上我的全部身家跟你赌
I'll bet you everything I've got.
全部身家 包括我珍藏的塞隆尼斯
Everything. Including my Monk's Dream,
亲笔签名的《蒙克的梦想》专辑
signed by Thelonious himself.
我更喜欢柯川
I prefer Coltrane.
没那么碎碎念
Not so fussy.
好 给
Okay, uh, here.
桌子就都放在这里
So, uh, the tables will go right here,
椅子绕桌放
the chairs around the tables,
-布满整个院子 好吗 -好
- and then just throughout the yard, okay? - All right.
好 就这样
Yeah, it's okay.
你们俩搞什么鬼 追悼会半小时后就开始了
Damn it you two. The memorial is in a half an hour.
你们早该准备好了
You're supposed to be ready.
这个小鬼占着厕所不出来
Ma, this little creep keeps hogging the bathroom!
克里斯 让你姐姐用一下厕所行吗
Chris, let your sister use the bathroom, please!
你没事吧
You okay?
我真不太想见到海伦·沃克
Not exactly looking forward to seeing Helen Walker.
我看不起她再婚
Kind of got on my high horse when she remarried.
为什么
Why?
我一直在等你回家
I was waiting for you to come home.
我觉得她也该做到
I guess I figured she could do the same.
我没这个权利
I had no right.
你准备好要说什么了吗
Do you know what you're going to say?
在告别仪式上
At the service?
不
No.
老实说
Well, just be honest.
我确信不会出什么问题
I'm sure everything's gonna be fine.
得赶紧了
We should hurry.
我来
Here.
你真帅 布洛迪中士
You look very handsome, Sergeant Brody.
你是叫卡莉·麦吉森吗
Is your name Carrie Mathison?
上次查还是这个名字
Last time I checked.
-请回答"是"或"否" -是
- Yes or no, please. - Yes.
你是在中♥央♥情报局工作吗
Do you work for the Central Intelligence Agency?
是
Yes.
对于你即将问到的问题
Regarding the questions you'll be asked today,
你会如实回答吗
do you intend to tell the truth?
是
Yes.
你结婚了吗
Are you married?
否
No.
你结过婚吗
Have you ever been married?
否
No.
你有孩子吗
Do you have children?
否
No.
你违反过交通法规吗
Did you ever commit a minor traffic violation?
是
Yes.
你现在在密西西比吗
Are you now in Mississippi?
否
No.
在没有经过安全核查的情况下
Have you ever revealed any classified information
你有没有向谁泄露过机密情报
to anyone without proper security clearance?
否
No.
你服用过违禁药物吗
Have you ever taken any illegal drugs?
是
Yes.
进入中情局后
Have you taken any illegal drugs
你服用过违禁药品吗
since joining the Central Intelligence Agency?
否
No.
是你把刀片给埃弗扎·哈米德的吗
Did you pass a razor blade to Afzal Hamid?
否
No.
好
Okay.
这就开始
Here we go.
准备好了吗 先生
All ready, sir?
你是叫大卫·埃斯蒂斯吗
Um, is your name David Estes?
是
Yes.
你是在中♥央♥情报局工作吗
Do you work for the Central Intelligence Agency?
是
Yes.
你结婚了吗
Are you married?
我曾有家室 但我出轨了
You know, I was married, but I cheated on her,
就是那些烂事
so that kind of soured things.
你是回答否吗
Is that a no?
是
No.
否 好的
No. Okay.
你有孩子吗
Uh, do you have children?
是的
Yes.
不过他们现在已经不理我了
Not that they're talking to me.
你是否把剃须刀片递给了埃弗扎·哈米德
Did you pass a razor blade to Afzal Hamid?
否
No.
有何发现
Find anything?
无数指纹
Eight million fingerprints,
从梅西百货买♥♥的32码男士皮带
a man's belt from Macy's-- size 32--
到当地中餐馆的
couple of takeout food containers
几份外卖♥♥餐盒
from a local Chinese restaurant.
还有安全套
Condoms.
安全套 别的呢
Condoms? What else?
还有冰箱里六瓶装的健怡可乐
A six-pack of diet Coke in the refrigerator.
就这些
That's it?
采访了邻居吗
Interview the neighbors?
进行中
In progress.
采访了她吗
Her?
还没
Not yet.
我为引起的骚动表示道歉 女士
I apologize for all the commotion, ma'am.
我们很快就完事了
We'll be out of your hair soon.
这真刺♥激♥
Oh, this is very exciting.
我们这个街区不常有
It's not often we get a murderer living
-杀人犯住过来 -杀人犯
- in the neighborhood. - Murderer?
是对街的玛丽琳说的
That's what Marilyn across the street said--
有个冷血杀手
a cold-blooded murderer
奸♥杀♥了费尔法克斯县的
raped and strangled some poor girl
-可怜少女 -看来晚上得把门锁好
- over in Fairfax County. - Whew! Lock your doors tight tonight.
我会的
Oh, I will.
贾戴尔先生大概是...
Mr. Jawdal moved in about, uh...
-三周前搬来的 -没错
- three weeks ago? - That's right.
你对他印象如何
Anything you can tell me about him?
他很斯文 很礼貌
He was very quiet and polite.
他们不太与人来往
They pretty much kept to themselves.
他们
They?
他和他的妻子
He and his wife.
-怎么回事 -我不知道
- What happened? - I don't know.
一定是有人发现了房♥子的事
Someone must have found out about the house.
-怎么发现的 -我不知道
- How? - I don't know.
我们去哪
Where are we going?
-安全的地方 -谁的指令
- Someplace safe. - Says who?
简直是疯了
This is nuts.
没人跟在后面
There's no one there.
是吗 你怎么知道的
Yeah? How do you know?
我就是知道 放松好吗
I know. Relax, okay?
-我们没事的 -没事
- We're fine. - Fine?
你开什么玩笑 我们暴露了
Are you kidding me? We're not fine.
我们完蛋了
We're fucked!
-拉齐姆 -干嘛
- Raqim? - What?
对不起 是我把你拉下水的
I'm sorry I dragged you into this.
你没有拉我下水
You didn't drag me into it.
好吗
Okay?
我是自愿加入的
I dragged myself into it.
我是你无比美貌的牺牲者
I am a victim of your fabulousness.
你说我美
Are you saying I'm fabulous?
没错 我说的
Yes, I am.
你净瞎说
You are so full of shit.
今天我请各位到场
I asked all of you here today to help me
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表