剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
他们在做功课
They're doing their homework.
他们没事吧
Are they okay?
被吓坏了
They're scared.
好吧 我去跟他们谈谈
All right. I'll go and talk to them.
你有没有仔细考虑
Hey. Did you think any more
我走仕途的事
about the, uh, politics of it all?
麦克替你传过话了
Mike delivered your message.
然后呢
And?
我告诉孩子们了
I told the kids
副总统想让你去竞选
about the vice president wanting you to run.
你告诉他们了
You told them?
我们探讨过这对我们的未来会有何影响
We discussed how it would affect our future,
肯定会被曝光 被监视 被传绯闻...
that there would be publicity and scrutiny and gossip...
但最后 我们一致同意让你参选
but in the end, we all agreed that we wanted you to do it.
也就是说 你同意了
Just to be clear, are you saying yes?
只要你保证不会再次疏远我
Just promise me I won't lose you again.
我保证
I promise.
那我就同意
Then yes.
我同意了
It's a yes.
感谢大家捧场
Thanks for coming out, folks.
斯坦纳医生说你死不了
Dr. Steiner says you're going to live.
你只是受到了非常严重的脑震荡
All you got was a really bad concussion.
一段时间内不能再撞击头部
No more head bashing for a while.
不能多喝酒
Cut back on the drinking.
别的就没什么了
Otherwise, you're good to go.
吃点好药 休息一周
Get some really good drugs and a week's rest
然后再回去干活
before you head back to the glue factory.
我也想吃点好药 休息一周
I'd love some good drugs and a week's rest.
你幸福去吧
Lucky you.
你一定想知道炸♥弹♥袭击者是谁
In case you're wondering about the bomber--
那个拿手提箱的黑人
black guy with the briefcase--
他名叫萨默尔·埃弗雷特
his name was Samuel Everett.
流浪者
Homeless guy.
沃克在收♥容♥所♥结识了他
Walker met him at the shelter.
一定是雇他去见艾尔·宰赫拉尼
Must have paid him to go meet Al Zahrani.
沃克怎么知道的
How did Walker know?
谁提醒了他
Who warned him?
和那个偷偷给哈米德递刀片
Same person who slipped Hamid a razor blade
让他割脉的是同一个人
so that he could slash his wrists.
这个人还给拉齐姆·法赛尔和艾琳·摩根报信
And the same person who warned Raqim Faisel and Aileen Morgan
说我们要去查他们在机场附近的藏身地
that we were onto their safe house near the airport.
你是对的
You were right.
阿布·纳齐尔在美国政♥府♥内部安插了特务
Abu Nazir has someone inside the U.S. Government.
这是来自国会大厦门口的现场直播
We take you now live to the Capitol steps
副总统正要发布一个重要的声明
where the vice president is set to make his announcement.
布洛迪中士正是我们所需要的众议员
Sergeant Brody is exactly the kind of congressman we need.
他坚韧的意志毋庸置疑
His strength of character is beyond question...
大点声
Turn it up.
他将坚定不移地投身于反恐战争事业
And he is resolute in the fight against terrorism,
就在昨日发生的一起恐怖袭击
which struck at the heart of
刺痛了这个国家每个人的神经
this nation's capitol just yesterday.
他也会坚定不移地反对
He will be equally resolute in the fight
最高国家机关内的
against runaway spending and profligate management
铺张浪费和消极腐♥败♥
at the highest levels of government.
站在你们面前 我感到无比荣幸和骄傲
It gives me great pleasure and pride to stand here today before you
我能得到这么好的机会为国效力
having been given the generous opportunity to serve.
我在中东那八年
You know, what I really came to understand
暗无天日的日子让我明白了一个道理
lying in a dark hole for eight years in the Middle East
报效国家是最崇高的使命召唤
was that service for your country is the highest calling.
神圣而意义深远
Sacred and profound.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表