剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
你应该知道瑞士当局在监视萨巴奎
You should know that Swiss officials had their eyes on Sabbaq,
当然还包括你
and then you of course,
因为他是阿布·纳齐尔亲信
because he is a trusted courier for Abu Nazir.
我不认识阿布·纳齐尔
I don't know Abu Nazir.
阿布·纳齐尔把钱给萨巴奎
Abu Nazir gives money to Sabbaq,
由他转交给你
Sabbaq hands money to you,
你再将钱存入瑞士银行
you deposit the money in a Swiss bank
来偿还自己的债务
and use it to pay your bills.
为何要为一件自己不认同的事而身败名裂呢
Why lose everything for a cause you don't even believe in?
你显然不是个狂热分子
You're obviously not a zealot.
你并不信仰激进的伊♥斯♥兰♥教
You don't believe in radical Islam.
你热爱的是西方文化
You love the West.
不要再问了
No more questions.
我们的谈话到此结束
I am done talking to both of you.
你真的希望我把这些照片拿给你的妻子
Do you really want me to share these photos with your wives,
孩子 父母 还有你们的大使看吗
your children, your parents, your ambassador?
给他们看好了
Go ahead.
你想告诉谁都行
Tell everyone you want.
昭告天下吧 我不在乎
Tell them all, I don't care.
爷爱添鸡♥巴♥
I suck cock
爷就好这一口
and I love it.
爽滑可口 回味无穷
Yummy, yummy, yummy, yummy.
我的妻子们已经知道了
My wives already know.
她们根本不在乎
They don't care.
她们是爱我的
They love me.
去它妈♥逼♥的
So fuck it, huh?
去你妈♥逼♥
And fuck you.
让我上CNN吧
Put me on CNN.
我全都坦白
I'll admit to everything.
现在我要回大使♥馆♥了
Now I would like to go back to my embassy.
你♥他♥妈♥给我坐下 我还没说完呢
Sit the fuck down! I'm not finished!
别费口舌了
Oh, I think you are.
艾尔·宰赫拉尼先生 我要提醒你
Mr. Al Zahrani, I'd like to remind you...
你非常爱自己的孩子 对吧
You love your children very much, don't you?
你有最喜欢的孩子吗
Do you have a favorite?
当然没有
No, of course not.
我觉得珍妮
I think Janine
是你的最爱
is your favorite.
她是个很了不起的姑娘
She is a very remarkable young woman,
不过 我所有的孩子都很了不起
but all of my children are remarkable.
但你只有这一个孩子
Not one of your other children
在耶鲁读大二 主修政♥治♥哲学专业
is a sophomore at Yale majoring in political philosophy.
只有这一个孩子拿了国家优秀学生奖学金
Not one of your other children was a National Merit Scholar.
只有这一个孩子
Not one of your other children
陪你在菲利普斯美术馆待了整整两天
has spent two full days with you at the Phillips Gallery,
幸福地欣赏着你钟爱的印象派作品
happily looking at your beloved Impressionists.
我们可以将她驱逐出境
We would deport her.
我们还可以保证让她在英国没有立足之地
And we would make sure that she was not welcome in England,
还有德国 法国 意大利
or Germany, or France, or Italy,
甚至政策宽容的北欧国家
or even all-forgiving Scandinavia.
我们可以保证让她走投无路
We would make sure that she had no choice
只能回到沙特阿♥拉♥伯 变得赘肉横生
but to go back to Saudi Arabia and get fat
穿着长袍面纱 度过她悲惨的余生
and wear a burkha for the rest of her miserable life.
阿布·纳齐尔给你钱
What do you do for Abu Nazir
让你为他做什么
in return for the money he gives you?
阿布·纳齐尔给你钱
What do you do for Abu Nazir
让你为他做什么
in return for the money he gives you?
我替他搜集情报
I keep my ears open.
告诉他沙特政♥府♥目前的想法
Tell him what the Saudi government is thinking.
一些笼统的信息
General information.
上周在珍珠山清♥真♥寺
You met with Tom Walker at least three times
你和汤姆·沃克至少见了三面 对吧
at the Mount Olivet Mosque last week, correct?
是的
Yes.
汤姆·沃克在为阿布·纳齐尔卖♥♥命吗
Tom Walker is working for Abu Nazir?
是的
Yes.
他原计划在罗纳德·里根机场
Was he meant to shoot the president
附近一个房♥子的屋顶射杀总统吗
from the roof of a house near Ronald Reagan Airport?
我对此一无所知
I don't know anything about that.
汤姆·沃克现在在哪里
Where is Tom Walker now?
-他要避避风头 -在哪儿
- He's lying low. - Where?
我不知道
I don't know.
-他现在有什么任务 -我不知道
- What's his current assignment? - I don't know.
那你何时会知道
When will you know?
阿布·纳齐尔决定告诉我的时候
When Abu Nazir decides to tell me.
那你平时怎么跟沃克交换情报
What the tradecraft for setting a meeting with Walker?
我在起居室的窗子上
I put my child's drawing of a red heart
贴上一幅我小孩画的红心
in the window of my living room.
然后你们几时见面
When would the meeting take place?
第二天中午
The next day at noon.
在哪儿
Where?
法拉根广场的喷泉旁
Farragut Square by the fountain.
艾尔·宰赫拉尼先生
Mr. Al Zahrani,
我要你现在就回家
I'd like you to go back to your house now,
今晚就把那幅画贴上窗
put that drawing in your window tonight.
明天下午我要看到你跟平时一样
Tomorrow afternoon, I'd like you to proceed
去见汤姆·沃克
as you normally would to meet Tom Walker.
有问题吗
Okay?
-你要我做诱饵 -没错
- So I'm bait? - You're bait.
你现在可以走了
You're free to go now.
那事后我会怎样
What happens to me after all of this?
正常工作 继续生活
Go about your business, live your life.
关于你跟阿布·纳齐尔的关系
We say nothing to Saudi intelligence
我们会对沙特情报方守口如瓶的
about your connections to Abu Nazir,
而这次会面你也不能告诉阿布·纳齐尔
you say nothing to Abu Nazir about our little get-together.
你现在是我们的人了
You work for us now.
欢迎加入中情局
Welcome to the CIA.
该死
Oh, damn it! Ow.
-麦克 -你好
- Mike. - Hello.
嗨 进来吧
Hi. Come in.
不了 就在这里说吧
No, it's better if I stay out here.
好吧 最近怎么样
Oh, okay. How have you been?
一团糟 布洛迪来找我了
Shitty. Brody came to see me.
-是吗 -来为打我的事道歉
- He did? - Apologized for slugging me.
他说他不怪我们
He said he doesn't blame either one of us for anything.
老天 他甚至还感谢我
I mean, Christ, he even thanked me
帮忙照看孩子们
for taking care of the kids.
-天呐 -对
- God. - I know.
他在尽力弥补 杰西 非常努力
He's trying, Jess, he's really trying.
他说有人让他参加众议员竞选
He told me about being asked to run for Congress.
而你反对
Told me you were against it.
我是为了这个家着想
I'm just thinking of the family.
这样最好
What's best for the family.
杰西 他现在是个没仗可打的军人
Jess, right now, Brody's a marine without a mission.
他在迷失在现实生活中
He's a lost man wandering around in the fog.
而这次竞选对他意义重大
This thing, really means a lot to him.
他想为社会做贡献
He wants to be of service.
他想参选 让他去吧
He wants to do this. Let him.
他会是个好爸爸 好丈夫
He'll be a better father, a better husband.
他居然让你来做说客
He put you up to this.
没错 那又怎样
Yeah, he did. So what?
他是对的
He's right.
难以置信
That's unbelievable.
他去找你 让你代表他
He comes to you and now here you are, on his behalf?
还真是朋友妻随便欺是吧
It's a little incestuous, isn't it?
还不如脱衣上♥床♥玩3P呢
Why don't we all just take off our clothes and get in bed together?
-杰西 别这样 -我不想说了
- Jess, come on. - I got to go.
-晚上好 -你好
- Hi there. - Hi.
进来吧
Come on in.
迈尔斯·戴维斯
Miles Davis.
你喜欢爵士不
Do you like jazz?
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表