剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
为什么会有休眠期 期间发生了什么
But why the hibernation? What happened?
也许是受伤了 身体不好
Injury? Bad health?
或者遭受了损失
Or loss.
发生了不幸
Tragedy.
他在黄色时间段服丧
He was mourning during the yellow.
然后绿色是复仇时期
And then green was revenge.
是筹备阶段
It was a plan.
而现在是紫色时间段
And now... the purple.
他准备好实施计划了
He's ready to see it through.
在这里
It's here.
我们得查明在这段时间里发生的事
We have to figure out what happened right here.
我今天上午派A队去调查
I'll get the A team on it this morning.
找盖维斯 他是万金油
Galvez-- he can find anything.
好主意
That's a good idea.
那我呢
What about me?
你好好休息
You relax.
我昨晚听到你说的话了
I did hear you last night.
是吗
You did?
我读大学时就这样了
I've had this since college.
还写过一份长达45页的声明
I wrote a 45-page manifesto
宣告我改造了音乐
declaring I'd reinvented music.
我递交声明的那个教授送我去看了校医
The professor I handed it to escorted me to Student Health.
我甚至不是他班上的学生
I wasn't even in his class.
你没有责任 索尔
You didn't do anything, Saul.
我本来就是这样
I just came this way.
爸想来看你
Dad wanted to be here.
那是当然 我的宝贝女儿怎么样了
You bet I did. Hey, how's my girl, huh?
那是什么
What is that?
她的工作
It's her work.
太耀眼了
That's goddamned glorious.
真该被收入国家画廊
It should be in the National Galley.
爸 这位是索尔
Dad, this is Saul.
我是弗兰克·麦吉森
Hey. Frank Mathison.
听说你很照顾她
I hear you look out for her.
乐意之至
Happily.
-抱歉 我该走了 -好吧
- Sorry. Gotta run. - Oh, well...
你会告诉盖维斯吧
You'll tell Galvez?
你稍安勿躁
And you'll sit tight.
你怎么样
So?
我睡了一觉
I slept.
我们去给你做好吃的
Let's get you a square meal.
对对
Yeah, yeah, come on.
我给你做我举世闻名的三明治
I'll make you one of my world-famous sandwiches, huh?
早
Morning!
遭报应了吧
Serves you right.
你该打包行李 而不是拆包裹
You're supposed to be packing, not unpacking.
这是什么
What is it?
我告诉过你了 是给你♥妈♥的♥
I told you, something for Mom.
是吗 你就送她杂货店买♥♥的东西
Really? You got her something at the drugstore?
对 没错
Yeah, I did. Really.
你们俩准备好了吗
You two ready?
好了 我们准备好了
Yeah. Shh. Yeah, we're ready!
谢谢 好了
Thanks. All right.
-你该来帮我 -为什么
- You're supposed to help me with this. - Why?
锻炼锻炼你的脑力 而不是给脑子增压
To exercise your mind. But not tax it.
我必须去工作
I have to go to work.
不行
No way.
我没事
I'm okay!
我可能是有点问题 但我自己能解决
I may have a major situation that I know how to fix.
我知道该怎么抑制病症
I know how to stop it.
一出去工作就好了 对吧
Feels good out there, doesn't it?
就好像你是这世界的统治者
Like you're the Queen of the world.
对 没错
Yes! Exactly!
但你不是 卡莉
But you're not, Carrie.
好吧 我只要打一通电♥话♥
Okay, I just have to make a call.
打给谁
To who?
我认识一个人 他是个战俘
There's this guy I know. He's a POW.
他知道该怎么填补这个空白 这个缺口
He knows how to fill in this blank, this-this gap
因为他当时就在那里
because he was there at that exact time.
那就让索尔打给他
So tell Saul to call him.
不行 只能我来打
No, it-it, it has to be me.
他只对我松口
He only told me.
你姐不让你打电♥话♥
Your sister said no calls.
我非打不可 爸
No, I have to, Dad.
听着
Hey, look!
你只休息这一天
You're only one day out.
我犯病的时候 也跟你一样
Hey, when I'm there, I'm just like you.
很多直觉告诉我 有些事必须去做
You know, lots of gut feelings, things that I have to do.
可直觉有好有坏
But there's good gut, and then there's bad.
-是吗 -有时 我觉得
- Yeah? - Well, sometimes I think I need
我需要把冰箱腾空 然后放火烧了
to empty my refrigerator and set it on fire, you know?
那是我的直觉
That's what my gut says.
这是不好的直觉
It's bad gut.
但若我稍等片刻
And if I wait a while,
就清醒了
I realize it.
不 我这直觉没错 我很清楚
No, this is right. This is right, I know it.
不 卡莉 别这样
No, Carrie, come on!
别去 别去
Hey, come on! Come on!
我已经把四个角都拼好了
I got the corners together.
你可以帮我拼边上
You can help me with the sides.
卡莉
Carrie!
该死
Ah, shit!
天呐
Oh, gee,
我真想知道谁泄露了我们的到达时间
I wonder who leaked our ETA.
也许他整个周末都在这里等我
Maybe he spent the entire weekend here waiting for me.
想过这种可能吗
Ever think about that?
回家真好
It's good to be home.
什么 是啊
What? Yeah.
真好
Yeah, it is.
已经开始了
Oh, it's already started.
克里斯 帮妈妈整理行李
Chris, help your mom with the bags.
你好
Hello.
我是卡莉
It's Carrie.
我知道
I know.
好吧
Okay.
我打给你不是因为我也不是因为你
I'm calling you, not because of me and not because of you.
我不是想...
I'm not calling to try to...
我打给你是因为阿布·纳齐尔
I...I'm just calling about Abu Nazir.
什么
What?
我解释一下
Let me be more clear.
我们相信有事情会发生
Okay. We have been alerted that something is coming.
很快就会发生
Something is gonna happen imminently,
并且跟阿布·纳齐尔的某段生活有关
and it all has to do with a certain period in Abu Nazir's life,
更确切的说就是黄色时间段
the fallow yellow, if you want to be precise.
我不明白你在说什么
I don't understand.
你那时候跟他在一起
Okay, you were with him then.
你有内♥幕♥
You have insight.
你可以说出那些动机
You can identify the impetus,
或事件 及他所受的伤害
the incident, the injury.
他一定出了什么事 发生了意外
Something happened to him, a tragedy.
卡莉 你还好吗
Carrie, are you okay?
你爱他 你告诉过我你爱他
You loved him! You told me that you loved him,
所以你一定知道内情
so you must know.
我们见个面能帮得上忙吗
Look, uh, would it help if we met?
会 会 太好了
Yes! Yeah, okay. Good.
你在中情局吗
Are you at Langley?
不 不 我在家
No, no, I'm home.
呆在那
Stay there.
好的
Okay.
那是什么
What's that?
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表