剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
国 土 安 全
第一季 第八集
美国空军及海军
Air and naval forces of the United States
对恐怖组织发起了一系列攻击
launched a series of strikes against terrorist facilities...
泛美航♥空♥103号♥班机于洛克比失事
Pan Am Flight 103 crashed into the the town of Lockerbie.
我们不容科威特遭受侵略
This will not stand, this aggression against Kuwait.
美国♥军♥舰科尔号♥遭到袭击...
The USS Cole was attacked...
这是恐♥怖♥主♥义♥行动
This was an act of terrorism.
这是可鄙懦弱的行动
It was a despicable and cowardly act.
下面为您演奏的
The next song we're gonna play for you
是一首经典曲目
is one of the good ol' favorites.
直到他受到了阻击...
Until something stops him...
我只想确保我们不再受到袭击
I'm just making sure we don't get hit again.
该飞机撞向了世贸中心
That plane crashed into the World Trade Center.
我们必须 也将会提高警惕
We must, and we will be vigilant...
你到底想干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
神啊
God!
-操 -我以前遗漏过线索
- Fuck! - I missed something once before.
我不会...
I won't...
我不能让悲剧重演
I can't let that happen again.
那是十年前的事了
It was ten years ago.
很多人都遗漏了线索
Everyone misses something that day.
但我不能
Everyone is not me.
《国土安全》前情提要
Previously on Homeland
谢谢你一直在帮我照顾杰西卡
I appreciate you looking out for Jessica.
我不在的时候 你也是这么做的
Like you did while I was gone.
你是我的朋友啊 你...
You were my friend! You...
我是卡莉
Carrie here.
是我
It's me.
你在哪里
Where are you?
我最近一段时间
I'm taking some time,
不想回家
from home.
这里有燕麦粥
I know I have oatmeal,
但在这就别想喝约克金茶了 抱歉啦
but no Yorkshire Gold out here in the sticks. Sorry.
你怎么知道我喝什么茶
How do you know the tea I drink?
你是不是监视我
Did you spy on me?
你是个间谍 对吧
You are a spy, right?
你是说 傻♥逼♥中情局认为
You're telling me the fucking CIA
我为基♥地♥组♥织♥卖♥♥命吗
thinks I'm working for al-Qaeda?
是我这样认为的
I think you're working for al-Qaeda.
-艾琳愿意跟我们合作了 -她和你说什么了
- We have a deal with Aileen. - What did she tell you?
他们只被告知买♥♥下那幢房♥子 正常生活
They were just told to buy the house, go about their business
等待联络人
till a visitor arrived.
那人周一出现了
Which he did on Monday.
她正跟画像师在一起
She's sitting with a sketch artist right now.
随便你问吧
Ask me anything.
他们为什么杀了沃克 却没杀你
Why did they kill Walker and not you?
我杀了他
I killed him.
-盖维斯 你上去了吗 -是的
- Galvez, you up there? - Affirmative.
朝机场方向看 盖维斯
Face the airport, Galvez.
我们要找一个直接目标
We're looking for direct targets.
M-1备降区
Reserve M-1.
是陆战队一号♥的机场
That's a landing pad for Marine 1.
该死
Oh, shit.
一英里对狙击手来说游刃有余
A mile is well within a sniper's range.
肯定是个狙击高手
An expert sniper.
索尔
Saul.
我们冤枉布洛迪了
We were wrong about Brody.
是有个战俘叛变了
A P.O.W. was turned,
但不是他
but it wasn't him.
艾琳刚刚指认了汤姆·沃克
Aileen just I.D.'d Tom Walker.
他还活着
He's alive.
他才是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
He's the terrorist.
我是个无家可归的老兵
Homeless vet here.
我为你们打过仗
I fought your war.
伊♥拉♥克♥战争 有印象吧
Iraq-- ring a bell?
行行好吧 哥们 我快饿死了
Hey, come on, man. I'm hungry.
女士 女士
Ma'am, ma'am?
女士
Ma'am?
谢谢你 上帝保佑你
Thank you. God bless you.
上帝保佑你家小心肝
God bless the little children.
谢谢你 小家伙
Thank you, little man.
好了
All right.
赏口饭吃吧
Hungry here.
威克大道
仓储公♥司♥
这是你见过的那个人吗
Is this the man you saw?
你♥爸♥爸
Your father?
这是你的办公室吗
Is this your office?
对 这是我的办公室
Yeah, yeah, this is my office.
我还以为你是个间谍呢
I thought you were a spy.
算是吧
I guess, in a-- in a way.
坐在屋里怎么当间谍啊
How can you spy on anyone sitting in here?
卢卡斯 卢卡斯 听话
Lucas, Lucas, come on.
你答应我什么来着
Just... What did we agree?
所有事情都要保密
That everything had to be secret.
对 还有呢
Right, and what else?
我要让你先提问
You get to ask your questions first.
你用手碰鼻子干嘛
Why'd you do that? Touch your nose?
他说在学校见到了他父亲
He told me he'd seen his father at school.
透过铁丝网看他
Watching him through the chain link.
我从没想过这会是真的
It never occurred to me it could actually be true.
他们告诉我 汤姆死了
Tom was dead. That's what they told me.
我知道这一下子很难接受
I know it's a lot to deal with.
你以为呢
You think?
这么多年 我一直祈祷汤姆还活着
For years I pray Tom's alive.
现在你说他确实还活着 却人性泯灭了
Now you tell me he is, but he's turned into some kind of monster?
-我没那么说 -你就是这个意思
- I didn't say that. - Yes, you did.
你原话是"被洗♥脑♥了"
"Brainwashed." That was the word you used.
说他打算袭击自己的祖国
Planning an attack on his own country.
我们也只是猜测而已
That's what we believe.
我真不知道是该庆祝
So I don't know whether I should be celebrating
还是给我们娘俩申请证人保护
or putting my son and I into witness protection.
我们要赶在任何事情发生前找到他
What we need to do is find him before anything happens.
你是能出一份力的
You can help with that.
他要是一直活着 为什么连个电♥话♥都不打
How could he be alive all these years and not call?
就因为这一点
When you say he's changed,
我才相信你说他叛变了
that's the only reason I believe you.
卡莉
Carrie?
请沃克夫人进来吧
Will you send in Mrs. Walker, please?
他需要你的配合
He needs your help in there.
你能帮忙吗
Do you think you can do that?
在德国 你说沃克死在半夜
In Germany you said Walker died in the middle of the night.
没错 他被杀了
He was killed, yes.
是被打死的吗
Beaten to death?
我没亲眼看到 只听到了声音
I didn't see it. I heard it.
但他肯定死了
But it was pretty clear.
然后他们让你把他埋了
Then they made you bury him?
对 埋在了收♥容♥所♥外面
Yeah, outside the compound.
我最初做简报的时候就是这么说的
Just like I said in my original debrief
后来又重复过无数遍
and a hundred times since.
你问我这些到底是为了什么
So you want to tell me what this is all about?
就是再确认一下
I'm just reconfirming.
让我放下手头的事赶紧过来 就为这个
Oh, that's why they told me to drop everything and rush in here.
他的妻子...
Well, his wife--
他的遗孀 想封存档案
widow-- she's trying to close the file.
我们只是在帮忙
Just trying to oblige.
我说过了
Like I said,
我们很少被关在一起
mostly we were kept apart.
可以肯定的是 他已经死了
All I know for sure is he's dead.
谢谢配合 我问完了
Thanks. I got what I need.
不客气
Thanks very much.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表