剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
Spying?
我得保证我的手下里
I'm making sure there are no loose cannons
没有不听将令的人
rolling around on my deck,
一旦出现这样的人 我必须限制他们的行动
because if there are, I need to tie them down.
嗨 卡莉
Hey, Carrie.
嗨 大卫
David, hi.
抱歉来晚了
Sorry I'm late.
你俩谈什么了
What was that all about?
他要重新审查一遍加尔巴尼的文件
Uh, he wanted to review the, uh, Jalbani file
才批准展开行动
before he cleared it.
咱们来看下一个案子
So we're onto the next case.
这是拉齐姆·法赛尔
Raqim Faisel, Assistant Professor
布莱登大学的助理教授
at Bryden University.
今天在教堂跟你聊天的女人是谁
That woman you were talking to at church today...who is she?
她是副总统的手下
Oh, she works for the vice president.
干什么的
Works for him how?
是他的顾问
Some kind of advisor.
她要干嘛
What did she want?
她约我一起吃午饭
She wants to have lunch with me.
为什么
Why?
我不知道
No idea.
明晚家里的活动 我还邀请了麦克
I invited Mike over tomorrow night.
因为大多数客人他都认识 所以...
He knows most of the people who are coming, so...
这样挺好的 杰西
No. It's a great idea, Jess.
人多了更热闹
The more the merrier.
我去看看克里斯
Better go check on Chris,
监督他写作业
make sure he's doing his homework.
喂
Yeah?
出什么事儿了
What happened to you?
-你突然就不见了 -有点私事要处理
- You just disappeared. - I had some personal stuff to take care of.
-工作之外的事 -对
-Off campus? - Yeah.
好吧 听着
Well, uh, okay, listen.
我刚刚查过费赛尔的经历
I just, uh, finished running background on Faisel.
然后发现
Listen to this.
过去一年半时间里 他去了三次拉合尔
Three trips to Lahore in the last 18 months.
什么目的
For what purpose?
还不清楚
Unclear.
我连线了巴基斯坦情报机关
I put in a call to Pakistani intelligence.
我才不相信那群笨蛋
Oh, I don't trust those fuckers.
和他所在的大学约个时间
Make some appointments at the university,
尽可能多地搜集他的资料
find out what you can.
明天我们一起
And tomorrow, you and I will spend
好好跟一下这个助理教授
some quality time with our professor.
通常你得听到里面的人说
You know, it's customary to wait for someone to say,
"请进"后才能推门进来
"Come in" before you actually come in.
你没有跟你♥爸♥爸说什么吧
You didn't say anything to your father, did you?
说什么
About what?
我没跟他说
No, I didn't.
如果你说漏了
'Cause if you did...
妈 我什么都没说
Ma, I didn't say a word.
老天 我像是在宗教法庭受审
Jesus, it's like the Spanish Inquisition around here.
我相信你
I believe you, okay?
妈你这是在干嘛
What are you doing, Ma?
在你床上坐会儿
I'm sitting on your bed.
这我知道
Well, yeah, I can see that.
这算是犯罪吗
Is that a crime?
不算
No, not exactly.
那怎么了
What then?
出什么事了吗
Is something wrong?
没有
No.
你们要离婚了吗
Are you guys gonna get a divorce?
没有
No.
我们不会离婚的
We're not getting divorced.
如果你们打算离婚
'Cause if you are, I just
我没什么意见
want you to know that I'm cool with it.
希望你们的选择对彼此都有好处
I just think you guys should do whatever's best for you.
丹娜
Dana,
我们不会离婚的 明白吗
no one's getting a divorce, okay?
明白
Okay.
这个你应该跟克里斯说
You should probably
他坚信你们要离婚
tell Chris that, 'cause he's, like, totally certain
觉得自己的生活要被毁了
you and dad are gonna ruin his life or something.
是绯闻还是确有此事
Rumor or fact?
你说我和埃斯蒂斯
What, me and Estes?
怎么突然对这个这么有兴趣
Why are you so interested all of a sudden?
也不是 一直听说你们有过一段感情
I don't know. I keep hearing you guys had a thing once.
这跟你有什么关系
Is it any of your business?
也就是一瞬间的感情
We had a moment.
是一个错误 陈年旧事了
Misguided. Ancient history now.
笑什么
What?
我猜错了
I was on the wrong side of that bet.
为什么 你觉得我们之间不可能
Why? Does it seem so unlikely?
有点儿
Kind of.
他当年是中东站
Well, he was the smartest guy
最聪明的男人 无人能及
in the Near East Division by a mile.
不是说这个 我的意思是
It's not that. It's just,
我觉得你们之间不像有过什么遗失的感情
I don't see a lot of love lost between you two.
分手的时候很糟糕
It didn't end well.
分手哪有好的
Does it ever?
就是他了
That's our guy.
你说他住在塔克斯顿圈
I thought you said he lived in Truxton Circle.
是的
He does.
他没往那个方向去
Not headed there now.
喂
Hello?
他在哪
Where is he?
四点过了
It's after 4:00.
应该在回来的路上
He should be on his way here.
告诉他环城高速上堵车
Tell him the traffic's bad on the beltway.
你说什么
What did you say?
让他走备用路线
He should use an alternate route.
马上转告他
Tell him now.
他竟然一路都没有超速
Guy hasn't broken the speed limit once.
这说明他更加可疑还是我们不该怀疑他
Does that make him more or less suspicious?
说明他极度无趣
Makes him boring as shit.
我们跟了他一下午
We tailed him all afternoon.
下课后 他开车去了一家摩洛哥餐厅
After class, he drove to a Moroccan restaurant
就在机场附近 然后独自吃饭
near the airport, where he dined alone.
二组人员已经守在他的公♥寓♥外了
Second team's outside his apartment now.
他的公文包里像是塞满了东西
His briefcase looked full,
因而我猜他晚上会行动
so, my guess is, he's in for the night.
他是什么课程的助理教授
What's he an assistant professor of?
机械工程 是长♥期♥聘用
Mechanical engineering. Tenure track.
他人缘不错 出过书
Generally liked. Published,
同行鉴定结果良好
peer reviewed.
是伊♥斯♥兰♥教♥徒♥吗
Muslim?
是 但并不传教
Yeah, but not a Koran thumper.
反犹太人和白人的非裔伊♥斯♥兰♥宗教领袖
崇拜哈立德·默♥罕♥默♥德♥
Worships at Kalid Muhammud.
三次巴基斯坦之行有线索吗
What about those three trips to Pakistan?
他是去给拉合尔大学作报告
Lecturing at the University of Lahore.
都没什么问题
It all checks out.
他当时讲的是
He was delivering a series of papers
关于新能源应用方面的内容
on alternative energy applications.
好吧 等二组今晚的消息
All right. Then see what second team comes up with tonight.
没有新线索的话 就不查他了
If nothing, move on.
刚才说今天是谁生日来着
Hey, uh, whose birthday is it again?
米切尔的
I think it's Mitchell's.
我去请他喝杯酒
I'm gonna go buy him a drink.
去吧 你呢 再来一杯吗
Sure. How about you? You want another?
不用了 我该回去了
Uh, no. I should go.
别走 跟我聊聊
Stay and visit.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表