剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
- what happened here. - Which he already did with me.
沃克抄小道进来 穿过这扇门
So, Walker comes in from the alley, through this door here.
这我知道 他还带着枪
And we already know he was armed,
是他杀了你一个部下之后偷来的
because he stole a gun from one of your men.
然后呢
And?
是不是沃克先开的枪
Did Walker open fire first?
-是 -外面那个领袖
- Yes. - Yet the imam is standing out there,
宣称这是一派胡言
telling the world that's a lie.
那个领袖 立场不同当然如此
The imam? It's his word against mine.
他还说他本人
He also says that neither he
和所有的教友都不认识沃克
nor any of his flock know Walker.
那是假话
Which is not true.
想知道为什么吗
Do you want to know why?
愿听其详
Please.
跟我来
Walk with me.
他飞奔下楼 来到做礼拜用的走廊
He hauled ass down these stairs to a service corridor
左边是门卫的库房♥
that goes left to a janitor's storage room,
而走右边就能从清♥真♥寺的底层绕回去
or right, doubling back underneath the building
出门就是劳姆街
to a bilko door on Raum Street,
整条街都在清♥真♥寺的东边
all the way on the east side of the building.
这个混♥蛋♥从右边逃走了
Son of a bitch goes right.
他绝对知道他的路线
He knew exactly where the fuck he was going.
你明白我的意思吗
You following me on this so far?
他熟悉这个清♥真♥寺
He knows this mosque.
没错
Correct.
说不定还认识很多做礼拜的人
And probably a lot of people that come here, too.
平安与你同在
Assalamu alliakum.
平安也与你同在
Wa aliakum assalam.
领袖先生 首先请让我对您失去教友的事
Imam, let me begin by saying how deeply sorry I am
-深表遗憾 -是两名教友
- for your loss. - Losses.
要用复数
Plural.
死的是两个人
There were two dead.
你先上楼 我一会就来
领袖先生 我是卡莉·麦吉森
Imam, my name is Carrie Mathison.
又一位政♥府♥官员大驾光临宣称
Another government official here to suggest that if
无论如何我们也逃不了干系
we weren't all guilty, one way or another,
否则悲剧也不会发生
none of this would have happened.
对吗
Right?
我也是穆♥斯♥林♥一员
那你这类人更应该为这起流血事件感到羞愧
你的痛苦我感同身受 伊玛目[伊♥斯♥兰♥教领袖称号♥]
我还很清楚你为这一社区所作的贡献
I'm also well aware of your good work in this neighborhood,
远不止这间清♥真♥寺的范畴
beyond just here in the mosque.
那你也应该明白我们深感被亵渎侵犯
Then you should know how violated we all feel.
当然明白
I do. Yes.
包括我本人在内 共有七名目击证人
I have seven eyewitnesses, including myself,
亲眼目睹了这一切
who saw what happened.
请原谅我的不近人情
Please forgive me,
但眼下我的职责 最紧要的
but my job right now, my only job,
只有尽早抓到疑犯沃克
is to catch this man Walker as soon as possible.
他可没有对着探员们开火
He did not fire a single shot at the agents.
他逃得很快 想尽量摆脱他们
He was moving too fast, trying to get away from them.
不知道沃克能那么快逃脱追踪是侥幸
Either Walker was very lucky to get away as quickly as he did,
还是他对这间清♥真♥寺太熟悉了
or he knew this mosque well enough
所以才选这里作为逃生路线
to use it as an escape route.
我还有家人要安抚
I have families to comfort.
还有葬礼事宜要安排
I have funerals to arrange.
还有一社区的人笃信
I have a community who believes
他们永远都没法讨回公道
they will never get justice for what happened.
如果你认识沃克 或者对他有所耳闻
If you do know Walker, or anything about him,
或者知道有谁可能知道他
or anyone who might...
不管你说了什么 不管是多么细微的事情
whatever you tell us, no matter how small,
都将成为绝密
would be in total confidence.
然后你却无以为报
And yet you offer me nothing in return.
你那么说是什么意思
What do you mean by that?
具体点说 我才能明白你的用意
Specifically. Just so I'm clear.
除非调查局道出事实
Two families will get no justice,
承认他们射杀了两名
unless the FBI tells the truth
仅仅是在做祷告的无辜群众
about how they killed two innocent people
否则两个家庭将永远蒙冤
who were doing nothing but pray.
换句话说 你是知道一些内情的
In other words, you do know something.
麦吉森女士 再会了
Good-bye, Ms. Mathison.
还有盖维斯先生
Mr. Galvez.
他认识沃克
He knows Walker.
你看出来了吧 不是我疯了吧
You saw that, right? I'm not crazy?
你没疯
You're not crazy.
不管付出多大代价
I don't give a shit what it takes,
我一定要撬开伊玛目的口
that Imam is going to talk to me.
多大代价
What it takes?
他想要调查局低头认错
He wants a full FBI mea culpa.
看你造化了
Good luck with that.
那不是药
It's not medicine,
是饮料
it's a drink.
丹娜喜欢"复元"口味的
Dana likes the "Revive" flavor,
克里斯喜欢"能量"的
and Chris likes the "Energy" one.
还有丹娜问了我好多汤姆·沃克的事
And Dana's been asking a lot about Tom Walker.
网上铺天盖地的 我也不知道怎么回她
It's all over the Internet, and I don't really have any answers,
只能等你尽快回家解答了
so if you can come home as soon as you can...
还有 我跟克里斯说他今天能把作业做完
Oh, um, I told Chris that I would take him to a movie
我就带他看电影
if he got all his homework done today.
他还特意问了你去不去 所以
He specifically asked if you would come, too, so...
赶紧给我回电♥话♥ 行吗
just... call me back. Okay?
3年前 伊♥拉♥克♥东北部
以后你就住这里吧
This is your new home now.
来
Come.
这是埃萨 我儿子
This is Issa, my son.
和平与你[穆♥斯♥林♥传统问候]
Assalamo Alliakum.
埃萨
Issa...
[阿♥拉♥伯语]
埃萨
Issa.
[阿♥拉♥伯语]
我希望他能够勤学英语
I want him to learn English, fluently.
你就住在这 直到教会他为止
You will live here with him as long as it takes.
这我可真是一窍不通
I have no clue how to do this.
我又不是教书先生
I'm not a teacher.
我们有麻烦了
We have a problem.
怎么 你跟踪我吗
What, are you stalking me now?
你怎么找到我的
How'd you find me here?
我可是受过多年训练
They spent years training me.
那你说吧 什么麻烦
Ah. So, what's the problem?
那个伊玛目
The Imam.
过个一两天他就不会闹了
He'll calm down in a day or two.
我可等不了那么久
I don't have a day or two.
他一口咬定是你的人先开火的
He says your men fired first.
我知道他说了什么
I know what he's saying.
包括他在内 有七名目击证人
He has seven eyewitnesses, including himself,
众口一辞 都说沃克没有开枪
saying Walker didn't shoot,
甚至连开枪的意图都没有
or even raise a weapon at them.
然后呢
And?
我坚信他隐瞒了一些关于沃克的事
I believe he's withholding information about Walker.
刑讯逼供还用我教你们吗
You people have rubber hoses, don't you?
他是一个被逼陷入无奈境地的好人啊
He's a good man caught in a bad situation.
他掌管一座
He runs a mosque
疑似恐♥怖♥分♥子♥用来逃生的清♥真♥寺
that a terrorist suspect used as an escape route.
他想为死者讨回公道
He wants justice for the men who were killed,
所以我认为他会把沃克的情况告诉我
for which I think he'll tell me what he knows about Walker.
公道
Justice?
什么意思
W... What does that mean?
首先是指对死者家属的赔偿
Well, for one thing it means compensation for the families.
听着 如果是你手下的人犯了错
Look, if one of your men made a mistake,
你就得出来澄清
you need to come clean.
我问你
Let me ask you something.
你和人交过火吗
You ever been in a firefight?
有过
Yes.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表