剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
我就是个爵士盲
I don't know anything about it.
-来 给你 -谢谢 不用
- Here we go. - Oh, no thanks.
我只是来问你些事
I really just came around to ask you something.
-你能跟我坦白吗 -什么事
- I need you to be honest. - What?
中情局有人知道我们在小屋那个周末吗
Does anybody at the CIA know about our weekend up at the cabin?
没有
No.
-你谁都没说 -没有
- You didn't tell anybody? - No.
-确定吗 -确定
- You sure? - Yeah, I'm sure.
那他们有可能发现吗
Is there any way they could find out?
除非我亲口告诉他们
Not unless I did tell them.
你会守口如瓶吧
Which you wouldn't do.
不管你信不信 我很注重个人隐私
Believe it or not, I value my privacy.
怎么会问起这个呢
Why the concern?
我应邀参加国会竞选
I've been asked to run for political office.
国会竞选 你在说什么
Political office? What are you talking about?
华登副总统希望
Vice President Walden wants
我竞选约翰森议员的位子
me to run for Congressman Johnson's seat.
真的吗 天呐
Really? Wow.
这真的
Well, that's....
这真的太出人意料了
That's surprising.
哪怕媒体有一丝可能会知道你我的关系
I don't want to do it if there's even a chance
我都宁可不去参选
the media would find out about us.
我不能伤害杰西卡
I can't do that to Jessica.
实际上我已经混♥蛋♥透了
I've been shitty enough as it is,
我应该对她好一些
and she deserves better.
我也会加倍对她好
And she's going to get it.
杰西卡不会知道我们俩的事的
Jessica will never know.
谢谢
Thanks.
我该回去了
I should get back home.
好啊 我也很累了
Yeah, I'm beat.
今天过得遭透了
It's been a rough day.
你能答应我这事只有咱俩知道吗
You promise me this will stay between us?
我答应你
I promise.
再会
Good-bye.
晚安
Good night.
我们出发了
Off to work we go.
我们还有20分钟就到了
All right, we're about 20 minutes out.
不好意思
Excuse me.
索尔 有沃克出没的迹象吗
Saul, any sign of Walker?
暂时没有
Nothing yet.
广场这边有我们15个人
We got 15 of our people in the square.
卡莉在现场负责实时跟进
And Carrie's running point down there.
大家听好了 沃克有武器很危险
Remember, everybody, Walker is armed and dangerous.
我可不想交火
We don't want a firefight.
我们是来抓他的 不是来吓他的
We're here to nab him, not spook him.
如果沃克不在抓捕范围内 不要轻举妄动
Don't move until Walker's in the grab zone.
卡莉
Carrie?
索尔 我知道规矩
I know the protocol, Saul.
这也不是我第一次行动了
This isn't my first polka.
怀特 你准备得怎么样了
Whit, how you doing?
一号♥狙击手就位
Sniper One in position.
我们刚过国家大教堂
We're passing National Cathedral.
路况好转了
Traffic is loosening up.
我们很快就到了
We should be there any minute.
有沃克出没的迹象
Any sign of Walker?
各方位汇报
Quadrant report.
北面 没看到沃克
North. No Walker.
东面 没有
East. Nothing.
西面 没有
West. Negative.
南面
South?
南面 没有
South. Nothing.
我们到了
Okay, we're here.
艾尔·宰赫拉尼正向法拉格特广场的
Al Zahrani's moving into
西南角走去
to Farragut Square, southwest corner.
我看到艾尔·宰赫拉尼了
I got Al Zahrani.
沃克到底在哪儿
Where the fuck is Walker?
我在找
I'm looking.
我在找
I'm looking.
扎哈拉ni现走向喷泉
Zahrani's approaching the fountain.
诱饵就位
Bait is set.
十点钟方向
Ten o'clock.
疑似沃克出现
Possible Walker.
他戴着一顶绿色水手帽
He's... got a green watch cap.
黑色羊绒衫 手提公文箱
Black fleece. He's carrying a briefcase.
目标在射程范围内
Target in range.
怀特 别乱开枪
Whit, don't get trigger-happy.
你在那的作用只是
You're just there
以防事情搞砸
in case this whole thing goes to shit.
看起来他也是想去喷泉那边
Looks like he's headed to the fountain all right.
在沃克进入抓捕范围以前
Nobody makes a move
大家千万不要轻举妄动
until Walker's in the grab zone.
我看不到他的脸
I can't see his face.
我需要直观确认是他
I need visual confirmation.
弗兰肯斯 你上前去
Finklestein, you're up front.
-直观确认 -收到
- Go for a clear view. - Roger that.
富兰克林 派崔雷利 从东面向他靠拢
Franklin, Patrelli, approach him from the east.
-收到 -明白
- 10-4. - On it.
他走向艾尔·宰赫拉尼了
He's approaching Al Zahrani.
我现在就需要确认他到底是谁
I want that positive ID now.
倒霉 弗兰肯斯
Shit. Finklestein?
我正向他靠拢
I'm trying.
富兰克林 派崔雷利
Franklin? Patrelli?
可能是沃克
It could be Walker.
看不清楚 他一直低着头
It's hard to tell. His head's down.
派崔雷利
Patrelli?
黑人 男性 6尺高
Black male, six feet,
没有胡须 体格健壮
clean-shaven, athletic.
我无法确认
I can't tell.
他左手提着一个公文包
He's carrying the briefcase in his left hand.
然后呢 沃克是右撇子
So? Walker's right-handed.
他的表戴在哪只手上 谁能看到他的表
What about his watch? Can anybody see his watch?
在右手腕上
It's on his right wrist.
索尔 我们无法确认
I don't like this, Saul.
-要我介入吗 -不行
- Should I engage? - Negative.
那公文箱里是什么
What's in the briefcase?
索尔 公文包里到底有什么
Saul, what's in the fucking briefcase?
-听候我的指令 -收到
- Wait for my command. - Copy that.
该死的 抱歉
Shit. Sorry.
回撤
Pull back.
回撤 让所有人离开这里
Pull back. Get everyone out of here.
大家马上离开这里
Everyone, get out of here!
卡莉
Carrie!
卡莉
Carrie.
卡莉
Carrie?
爆♥炸♥发生在繁忙的午饭时间
The explosion occurred during the busy lunch hour
五人死亡 数十人受伤
and killed five people, wounded dozens,
造成市中心地铁停运
and shut down the city Metro line.
调查局特别探员已经
FBI special agents have joined
同华府警方一起戒♥严♥了该地区
D.C. Police in cordoning off the area.
是自杀式炸♥弹♥袭击
It was a suicide bomber--
恐怖袭击就发生在我们的华府
a terrorist attack right here in D.C.
这还不能确定
We don't know that.
太不可思议了
It's just unbelievable.
听我说
Hey.Hey. Listen.
可能只是某个疯子
It's probably just some crazy guy
在网上学会了如何制♥造♥炸♥弹♥
who learned how to make a bomb on the Internet.
好吗
Okay?
最重要的是不要惊慌
The most important thing is not to panic.
好吧
Okay.
孩子们呢
Where are the kids?
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表