剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
什么?
What?
这个小丑枪伤了蝙蝠女
哈莉留
你和我会有点乐子…
You and me are gonna have some fun...
…A24恐怖片那种。
...A24 horror movie style.
我女儿让我喜欢上了那些电影。
My daughter turned me on to those films.
我欣赏不来,但我确实理解
I don't get them, but I do understand
跨接电缆对男人的生殖器有什么影响。
what jumper cables can do to a man's 'nads.
有人刚刚射过我了。
Someone just shoot me already.
或者至少带我去印刷厂拿回我的T恤。
Or at least take me to the printers to pick up my T-shirts.
天啊,最长的一泡尿。
God, longest pee ever.
克莱格
商业大亨
慈善家
平淡的丈夫
我只是必须向伟人致敬。
I just had to pay my respects to the GOAT.
嗨,我们这对儿局外人接下来该干啥?
Hey, so what's next for a couple of outsiders like us?
我不知道。
I don't know.
但是,我们会要一起做。
But, we're gonna do it together.
对吧,小花生?
Right, peanut?
哇,真是一团糟。
Wow, that is messed up.
哦,拜托。
Oh, come on.
我的手还没伸进她的裤子里呢。
My hands weren't even in her pants yet.
我说的是月亮。
I was talking about the moon.
对了,谢谢你在上边的帮助。你做得很好。
Thanks for your help up there, by the way. You did good.
没有你我就不会在这里了,你这个小书呆子。
I wouldn't be here without you, you little nerd.
哦,很高兴你打给我。
Well, I'm glad you called me.
和我关心的人一起做有意义的事感觉真好。
It felt good to do something that matters with people I care about.
即使你最后用激光炸光了半个哥谭,你个贱贱。
Even if you did end up blowing up half of Gotham with a laser, you B.
去他妈的规矩。
Fuck the rules.
确实该去他妈的规矩
F the rules indeed,
这就是为什么我不能留在蝙蝠家族。
That's why I can't stay in the Bat family.
我也不干了。
I quit, too.
靠,太好了,妞!
Shit, yeah, dog!
等等。
Wait.
这就是你半夜把我们叫来墓地的原因吗?
So is that why you called us out here to the cemetery in the middle of the night?
我以为是你们邀请我来的。
I thought you guys invited me here.
呣,为午夜剧场抱歉,女士们。
Mm, sorry for the late-night theatrics, ladies.
哦,哇。我是说,嗨。是你啊。
Oh, wow. I mean, hey. It's you.
你在这儿啊。你去哪儿了,姑娘?
There you are. Where you been, girl?
哎呀。
Yikes.
我没事。我很好。
I'm all right. I'm good.
我……我正站在一个棺材上,你知道的,并不吓人。
I... I am standing on a casket, which is, you know, not awesome.
我只是做了点小小的盗墓活动
But I was just doing a little light grave robbing
然后偶然发现一些失踪的战利品我想你们会感兴趣。
when I stumbled on some missing booty I thought my interest you.
有人把夜翼挖出来了。
Someone dug up Nightwing.
而他们留下了定制的棺材?
And they left the custom casket?
那可是很贵的。
That was very expensive.
塞琳娜,对不起。你是在找我们吗?
Selina, I'm sorry. Are you looking out for us?
你不是应该在摩纳哥抢劫艺术品吗?
Aren't you supposed to be on some art heist in Monaco?
也许哥谭市的警报声就是太诱人了。
Maybe the call of the Gotham City sirens was just too seductive.
这句说得好!
Pinch my fucking nips!
哥谭海妖是我们的好绰号♥。
The Gotham City Sirens is a good nickname for us.
那么,我……我不知道,是不是比科布小队好,
Well, I... I don't know if it's, like, better than the Cobb squad,
不过,是的,你知道……
but, yeah, you know...
嗯,那猛禽呢?
Um, what about the birds of prey?
-不。 -我不是鸟,你明白我的意思吧?
- No. - I'm not a bird, you know what I mean?
-没人会飞,确实。 -我们都不是鸟类主题的。
- There's no flying, really. - None of us are even bird-themed.
那么,接下来的事就这么定了。
Well, that settles what's next.
哥谭海妖会找出是谁偷走了夜翼。
The Gotham City Sirens are gonna find out who stole Nightwing.
我是说,我们周未肯定会休假。
I mean, we'll obviously take the weekend off.
事情又能坏到哪去呢?
What's the worst thing that can happen?
他已经死了。
He's already dead.
这没那么好笑。
It's not that funny.
现在,达米安,别紧张。
Now, Damian, don't be alarmed.
你的朋友会有所不同,但更好了。
Your friend will be a little different, but better.
哈莉·奎茵死哪儿去了?
Where the fuck is Harley Quinn?
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表