剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
But we can totally fix what went wrong.
也许明天我们可以见面讨论一下?
Maybe tomorrow we can all meet up and discuss?
伙计们,瞧,我想继续指导你们
Guys, hey, look. I want to keep mentoring you.
我真的。但我…我有责任
I do. But I... I have a responsibility
努力接触到其他29.997亿人
To try to reach the other 2.9997 billion people
他们也仰仗着我。对吧?
who also look up to me. Right?
-很好 -非常感谢。
- Nice. - Thank you so much.
艾薇非常喜欢你们的支持。
Ivy totes loves your support.
这本书给你们三个平分。
Here's a book for you three to split.
哇。
Wow.
谁想蹲在我旁边,蹭在蹲着的雕像旁边?
Who wants to crouch next to me, crouching next to the crouching statue?
举手?
Hands up?
选我
Validate me!
这可……这可真好。
This is... This is so nice.
我的牙齿都打颤了,
My teeth are chattering so hard,
仿佛我在嚼巡航控制器。
it's like I'm chewing on cruise control.
看!
Look!
有只小鹿在舔树叶上的晨露。
There's a fawn licking morning dew drops off a leaf.
嗷!子弹。
Ow! Ammo.
接下来的28到49天你都会有好运哦。
You're gonna have good luck for the next 28 to 49 days.
我们要不要拿年鉴查查?
Should we get the almanac and check?
噢,天呐!
Oh, my God!
夜翼来了。而且他戴着我的手链。
Nightwing's here. And he's wearing my bracelet.
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表