剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
I'm changing it to Princess Lady Fingers.
记得我们去麦妈餐厅尝过无底提拉米苏
Remember that weird dream I had
之后我做的那个奇怪的梦吗?
after we hit the bottomless tiramisu at Mama Maxx?
-记得,但是—— -谢丽尔,你是公♥证♥人。
- Yeah, but-- - Cheryl, you're a notary.
把这个未来的文书♥记♥录在案。
File the futuristic paperwork on that shit.
妈妈们说了算!
Moms rule!
噢,当真?
Oh, seriously?
而且不是为了满足你们畸形的自负,
And not to feed into your monstrous egos,
但仅供参考,是你们自己加倍的胡闹导致了世界未日。
but FYI, you guys doubling down on your own bullshit caused the apocalypse.
噢,那个,这有点太戏剧化了!
Oh, well, that's a little over-dramatic!
好奇她这点遗传的谁吗?
Wonder where she got that from?
不好意思!
Excuse me!
别叫了。
Stop yelling.
我不希望你们的脸拉长的时候冷冻你们。
I don't want your faces all stretched out when I freeze you.
-谢丽尔,进展如何? -冷冻机已启动。
- Cheryl, where are we at? - Freeze up and running.
蝙蝠无人机,把我的战利品带过来。
Bat-drones, bring me my trophies.
操!我们这是在吵架吗?
Fuck! Are we in a fight right now?
因为我不想吵着架去死。
'Cause I don't want to die in a fight.
不。不,我们没在吵架。我爱你。
No. No, we're not fighting. I love you.
我也爱你。
I love you, too.
噢,天啊!你真不会交流!
Oh, my God! You suck at communicating!
不好意思。不是这样的。
Excuse me. That's not true.
我们什么事都告诉对方像是我们喜欢吃怎样的鸡蛋,
We tell each other everything like how we like our eggs,
还有哈莉是怎么对着铁娘子自♥慰♥的。
or how Harley masturbates to The Iron Lady.
好吧。就那么一次而且基本上是意外。
Okay. That was once and was basically by accident.
啊!好吧,听着。
Ugh! Okay, listen.
为了在我们被冰冻之前消除误会,
In the interest of clearing the air before we get cryo-frozen,
我们背弃爱的孩子说得对。
our double-crossing love child is right.
我还没告诉你,我正丧失理智。
I haven't told you, I'm losing my mind.
亲爱的,你总是失去理智。
Honey, you're always losing your mind.
是啊。但这次不一样。
Yeah. This time it's different.
我一直在梦游,产生幻觉。
I've been sleepwalking, hallucinating.
我有过灵魂出窍的经历。
I had an out-of-body experience.
我看到了另一个我。
I saw another me.
好吧。
Okay.
你为什么不直接告诉我?
Why didn't you just tell me?
我试过了,但是你的助理一直挡着我说话!
I tried, but I kept getting talk-blocked by your assistant!
鱼王宝贝!
King Baby!
哈!
Ha!
噢,天啊。快点!我们的机会来了。
Oh, my God. Quick! Now's our chance.
起来,傻♥逼♥玩意。
Come on, stupid-fucking thing.
我刚升级了这破烂。
I just upgraded this shit.
-我的泥土!不! -不!
- My dirt! No! - No!
你堵了我的下水道!
You're clogging my pee-pee drain!
抓住她们,谢丽尔。
Get them, Cheryl.
啊!你毁了我的生活!
Argh! You're ruining my life!
你们搞砸了一切!
You guys fuck everything up!
好吧,是的。是的,目前情况下,我确实搞砸了你的一切。
Okay, yes. Yes, in this situation, I did fuck everything up for you.
-但是—— -小心!
-However-- -Look out!
我是为了我们。
I did it for us.
我所做的一切都是为了我们。
Everything I do is for us.
那又怎样?所以你们很棒而我不是,我只是必须学着接受?
What? So, you're killing it and I'm not, and I just have to learn to deal with that?
不,不,不。我只是觉得这些工作界限能保护我们。
No, no, no. I just thought these work boundaries would protect us.
但它们把我们推开了。
But they pushed us apart.
你说的对。我应该陪在你身边。
You're right. I need to be there for you.
我们是一个团队。
We are a team.
你们真是一无是处!
You're so full of shit!
嗐!大人在谈话,孩子!
Ha! The adults are talking, kiddo!
哦,我的天!我们一样年纪。
Oh, my God! We're the same age.
但我们还是你的父母。
But we're still your parents.
你知道吗?
And you know what?
你被禁足了。
You're grounded.
熟♥女♥警报。
MILF alert.
太他妈爽了!
Fucking yes!
她都不认识我们。
She doesn't even know us.
我们会是很棒的父母。总有一天。
We make great parents. Someday, someday.
是啊,总有一天。
Yeah, someday.
我修好了时光球。
I fixed the time-sphere.
-该走了。 -没那么快。
-Go time. -Not so fast.
腿麻了。腿麻了。
Pins and needles. Pins and needles.
鱼王宝贝,你为什么要帮我们?
King Baby, why did you help us?
我觉得你们俩可以回去做得更好。
I think you two can go back and do better.
养个好孩子
Raise a nice kid
并且阻止莱克斯毁灭地球。
and stop Lex from destroying the planet.
噢!像他爸爸一样的乐观主义者。你喜欢看这个。
Oh! An optimist like his dad. You love to see it.
等一下。你说莱克斯怎么了?
Wait a minute. What did you say about Lex?
系统重启了,主人。
The system has rebooted, Master.
噢,该死。我们得走了。跟我们走!
Oh, shit. We gotta go. Come with us!
不,我宁愿今晚睡觉然后醒来面对新的现实。
No, I'd rather go to bed tonight and wake up to a new reality.
比如说专注于不同类型的电影,
Like maybe one that's focused on a different kind of movie,
比如基于某个瑞典流行乐队的点唱机音乐剧。
like a jukebox musical based on the music of a certain Swedish pop band.
祝你好运,我们会确保世界未日不会发生。
Good luck. We'll make sure this apocalypse doesn't happen.
下次你见到我的时候亲亲我的小脑袋。
Give me a smooch on my little baby-boy head next time you see me.
记得让拇指公主女士在上面放点冰。好吗?
And make sure Princess Lady Fingers puts some ice on that. Okay?
再见!
Bye!
天啊!太狂野了。
Holy shit! That was wild.
屌♥炸天。
Fucking crazy.
也挺有意思的。
Also kind of fun.
我很高兴你紧跟我跳进来。
I'm just so glad you jumped in here after me.
奇怪,我也是。
Weirdly, me too.
我是说,我不知道怎么解决我们所有的问题,
I mean, I don't know how to fix all of our problems,
但我知道我们一起就会更好。
but I know we're better together.
是的,不管是什么导致的未日,我们能从一英里外就看到它来了。
Yes, and whatever caused the apocalypse, we'll see it coming a mile away.
离开日期2023年9月21日
到达日期2023年9月27日
已抵达
小心缝隙。
Mind the gap.
等等。我们回来了吗?
Wait. Are we back?
是的。等等。我们是21号♥还是27号♥离开的?
We are. Wait. Did we leave on the 21st or the 27th?
这他妈是什么字体?
What the fuck is this font?
1和7看起来一样!
The one and the seven look the same!
我们在六天后的未来?
We're six days in the future?
他们设计得太花哨了。
They made it too fancy.
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表