剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
他们没把邪恶计划告诉他们唯一真正的女王吗?
They don't tell their one true queen their devilish schemes?
谁在对你无礼?我宰了他们!
Who's disrespecting you? I will kill them!
噢,你真好。
Oh, that's so sweet.
要知道,如果我们要开展我们的新工作,
You know, if we're gonna make our new jobs work,
我们就得划一些边界,对吧?
we do need to establish some boundaries, right?
比如,我会处理我工作上的事
Like, I'll handle my work thing
所以你不用担心那个。
so you don't have to worry about that.
我有些新想法♥正♥在酝酿。
I got some fresh ideas already brewing.
我爱你做想办法脸的样子。
I love when you make your idea face.
好吧,现在我又性致勃勃了。
Okay, now I'm all horned up again.
这样如何,你是个超级性感的犯罪头目,度过了恼人的一天,
How about you're a super-sexy crime boss who's had an annoying day,
而我是你性♥欲♥旺盛的下属。
and I am your sexually-pushy underling.
迎合我脆弱的男性自负。
Cater to my fragile male ego.
不,他死了,消失,憎恨我,恨他,白♥痴♥,死白♥痴♥。
Nope, he's dead, missing, hates me, hate him, dickhead, dead dickhead.
他怎样了?不想知道。
What happened to him? Don't wanna know.
-噢,这家伙。 -你已经接通了谜语人的语♥音♥信箱。
- Oh, this guy.
- You've reached Riddler's voicemail.
若想留言,你必须解决一系列复杂烧脑的——
To leave a message, you must solve a series of intricate mind-bending--
呃,他最好是电影里。
Ugh, he better be in a movie.
哦,对,他也死了,删掉。
Oh, right. He's dead too, delete.
噢,嗨,哈莉。
Oh, hi, Harley.
-国王,你忙吗?很好。 -呃,其实——
- King, you busy? Great.
- Well, actually--
你认识一个喜欢性感模特和肢解的恶棍吗?
Do you know a villain who loves hot models and slicing limbs?
我很抱歉这样广撒网。
I'm so sorry to cast such a wide net.
噢,哈莉!你知道我有点神经质。
Oh, Harley! Oh, you know I'm squeamish.
我很震惊你打电♥话♥问我这个。
I'm shocked you called me about this.
哎,别人不接电♥话♥。
Well, no one else picked up.
呃,你现在是好人了,所以你的老朋友不帮你。
Well, you're a good guy now, so your old friends aren't gonna help you.
当然,我们还是朋友,
Of course, we're still pals,
但我得把你移到我的“潜在垃圾邮件”列表了。
but I am changing your name to "Potential Spam" in my phone.
我……我不想失去我在恶棍社区里的地位。
I... I don't wanna lose my standing in the villain community.
哦,那些脓包
Ugh, those pussies.
咋了,好人就不能当好朋友吗?
What, good guys can't be amazing friends?
那么,你最近在忙什么?
So, what you been up to?
塔比莎和我就快要知道——
Well, Tabitha and I are about to find out--
是啊。抱歉,国王。我得挂了。
Yeah. Sorry, King. I gotta go.
七,八,噢,那是九条。
Seven, eight, oh, that's number nine.
九条健康的小鲨鱼。
Nine healthy little sharks.
噢,我得找份工作了。
Oh, I'm gonna need to get a job.
甜甜圈,我请客,小伙子们。
Vegan D-nuts on me, boys.
不知所措的反应。
Nonplussed reaction.
喔,枫叶肉桂。
Ooh, maple leaf cinnamon.
瞧,伙计们,我非常欣赏这个团队。
Look, guys, I... I got a lot of appreciation for this team.
而且我明白。
And, uh, I get it.
你们工作得好好的,然后突然来这么个绿色的女士,
You know, you're at your job, and suddenly there's, like, this green lady,
掺和你们的事。
like, all up in your business.
都听到了。
Totally hear that.
我只想让你们知道我喜欢得到反馈。
And I just want you guys to know that I love feedback.
所以如果你们有什么疯狂的想法,尽管一吐为快。
So If you do have a crazy idea, shoot it over.
钉进我的耳洞,我的大门始终敞开。
Ping it into my hear holes and my door is always open.
我们捣毁市政厅,建一个角斗死亡擂台。
We knock down city hall and build a gladiator death ring.
绝妙,我说的对吗?
Bitching, am I right?
对,呃,非常绝妙。
Yeah, uh, totally bitching.
我创造了一个力场,我们往里面塞满辣妹
I create a force field, we fill it with hot babes.
-最酷的是,她们必须得跟我约会 -行。
- And the cool thing is, they have to go out with me.
- Right.
三个词:可♥卡♥因♥,动物园,灾祸。
Three words: Cocaine, zoo, disaster.
-好吧 -等等
- Okay. - Wait, wait.
我还需要说三个词。
I need three more words.
电,鳗鱼,飘飘然,
Electric, eels, high,
呃,操。
Ah, fuck.
主要是,我们给一大堆鳗鱼喂可♥卡♥因♥
Basically, we give a bunch of eels cocaine
-然后看着他们在动物园搅翻天。 -哈。
- and watch them fuck up shit at the zoo.
- Huh.
我要炸♥药♥,很多炸♥药♥。
I need 'splosives, lots of 'splosives.
-我想炸掉一个—— -这是个大项目,我喜欢。
- I wanna blow up a--
- This is great stuff. I love this.
空着……数量栏,
Left the... The quantity empty,
所以尽管闹吧。
so just to go nuts there.
哇,我感觉受到重视了。
Whoa, I feel seen, ah.
当我离开去接受一些又酷又重要的训练,
As I step away for some highly cool and important training,
哥谭市民不必担心。
the people of Gotham need not worry.
你们由好手照料着。蝙蝠家族。
You are in capable hands. The Bat-Fam's
支持你们,家族。
got your back, fam.
这应该是来自蝙蝙侠的安民告示。
And that was supposed to be a reassuring message from Batman.
但鉴于最近肢解谋杀案的增多,
But with the recent uptick in mutilation murders,
哥谭市的人都在担心,
Gotham's left wondering,
我们会为蝙蝙家族的失败付出代价吗?
will we pay the price for the Bat Family's failures?
代价是一条胳膊还是腿?
And will that price be an arm or a leg?
那么,你昨晚在哪?
So, where were you last night?
我都说了一百万遍了。
1 told the story a million times.
我去了那家新餐馆吃饭。
I was out to dinner at this new restaurant
你永远不会去的,巴克特和莫普。
you'll never get into, Bucket and Maup.
噢,天啊。不,等等。
Oh, my God. No, wait.
那是火星猎手和格莱姆斯最近大吵的地方。
That's where Martian Manhunter and Grimes just got in a huge fight.
火星猎手告诉格莱姆斯永远不会爱上她。
Mar-Man told Grimes that he could never love her.
而她把拔丝香蕉扔到他腿上,点着了他的小♥弟♥弟♥。
And she threw a bananas foster on his lap, lighting his penis on fire.
我就坐在相邻的隔间,
1 was sitting in the next booth,
噢,好羡慕。
Aw, jealous.
可别。我丈夫放了我鸽子。
Don't be. My own husband stood me up.
如今唯一能把他弄出门的办法就是一场名流高尔夫锦标赛。
The only way to get him out of the house these days is a celebrity golf tournament.
管他呢。去他妈的。
Whatever. Fuck him.
我当时太无聊,就直播了整个过程。
I was so bored that I live streamed the whole thing.
就是这样。
That's it.
其他受害者也做了直播。
The other victims were live streaming, too.
凶手就是这样找上他们的。
That's how the killer figures out where they are.
嘿,呃,
Hey, uh,
你觉得他们能及时找回我的锁骨来参加最热门偶像典礼吗?
do you think they'll find my clavicle in time for the Hottest Hotties gala?
我的礼服是用十只活的小狗做的,
My dress is made from ten live puppies,
我每等一天不♥穿♥它,它们就少一分可爱。
and every day I don't wear it, they get less cute.
“麦克沃斯小姐拥有哥谭最美的锁骨。”
"Miss Macklewaithe has the most beautiful clavicle in Gotham."
非常感谢。
Thank you so much.
你的声音怎么了?
What's wrong with your voice?
是猪面教授!
lts Professor Pyg!
他在除掉本市最热门的偶像。
He's picking off our city's Hottest Hotties.
-等等,什么? -我在报摊碰到他。
- Wait, what?
- I saw him at the newsstand.
他的口水流满了德沃拉的锁骨。
And he was drooling all over Devorah's clavicle.
肯定是他。
It has got to be him.
天啊,我这份新工作做得真好,
God, I am so good at my new job,
所有线索都被我碰上了。
All the clues are just drawn to me.
干得好,哈莉。
Great work, Harley.
现在我们得抓住他。
Now we need to catch him.
我有个主意,不过某人会讨厌它。
I have an idea, and someone's gonna hate it.
我的姑娘在这儿。
There's my girl.
一个懂得如何工作的职员。怎么样,娃娃脸?
A clerk who knows how to work. What's up, baby face?
哦,哇,艾薇。
Oh, wow, Ivy.
运输部的人会失望的
The guys in shipping are gonna be pissed
他们想你。
they missed you.
你是地下室的话题人物。
You're the talk of the basement.
很高兴听说。
Love to hear it.
我需要,呃,20个打手,牙夹和漏斗。
I need, uh, uh, 20 goons, dental clamps and funnels.
足可以把,大概8400万加仑的石油灌到一些人的嘴里。
Enough to channel about, like, 84 million gallons of oil into the mouths of men.
噢,确信那8400万加仑的石油
Ooh, pretty sure those 84 million gallons of oil
大约20分钟前就在海上漂着了。
are floating in the sea as of about 20 minutes ago.
什么?你说什么…不可能啊。
What? What do you... That's impossible.
噢,你没听说?
Oh, you didn't hear?
贝恩炸了一个石油平台。
Bane blew up an oil rig.
太有意思了。
It's so funny.
我爱贝恩。
I love Bane.
妈的,妈的,妈的,妈的!
Shit, shit, shit, shit!
该死?我真是个笨蛋。
The fuck? I'm such a chump.
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表