剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
天啊,重归自己人的感觉真好
God, it feels good to be on the inside again.
给你
Here.
很高兴在你的邪恶规划中扮演我的角色
Happy to play my part in your devilish scheme.
就在星期三
On Wednesday.
广♥告♥语是“你的邮递员会感激它!”
The tagline is "Your mailman will appreciate it!"
利用人们对邮递员的爱
to encourage people to ship more
鼓励他们寄更多东西。
by preying on their love of their mailman.
稍等
One moment.
蟑螂批准了我的许可证
The cockroach gave me the permits.
对不起,你哪位?
Sorry, who is this?
噢,抱歉。呃,我是…我是…艾薇。
Oh, sorry. Um, this... It's... It's Ivy.
我逗你玩呢,艾薇。
I'm fucking with you, Ivy.
当然会奏效。
Of course it worked.
他从来不会注意到你够着了他的马屁
He'll never notice you've got your hand so far up his ass
把他整得五迷三道。
that you're playing his vocal chords like an upright bass.
谢谢你,塔莉娅,说真的,我——
Thank you, Talia, seriously, I d--
你知道吗,我差点就没来参加那场该死的午宴?
You know, I almost didn't come to that fucking luncheon?
因为那个玩偶屋吗?
Because of the dollhouse?
是的,因为那个——它是如此——.
Yes, because of the d-- It was so--
过时的第三波女权主义的尴尬展示?
An embarrassing display of outdated third-wave feminism?
好吧,是的,没错。
Okay, so, exactly.
商界恶女的女人不是知识分子,
The EWBC women aren't intellectuals,
但她们都在男人的世界里获得了成功。
but they've all succeeded in the world of men.
我尊重这一点。而且手提袋也很有意思。
I respect that. And the tote bags are fun.
我得挂了。让我们陶醉于
I have to go. But let's revel
这次交谈的力量之余深吸一口气。
in the power of this conversation for at least one deep breath.
我讨厌这方案。你们都被解雇了。
I hate it. You're all fired.
把这清理干净。
Clean this up.
嗨!让开,阿尔弗雷德!
Gah! Out of my way, Alfred!
我做完家务了,现在要出去打击犯罪。
I finished my chores and now I'm off to fight crime.
让开,不然我只好操翻你。
Step aside or I'll have to fuck you up.
我倒希望哪个贱♥人♥来试试。
I wish a bitch would try.
啊!为什么?
Ah! Why?
哈莉小姐。我明白为什么韦恩少爷选择你,
Miss Harley. I understand why Master Wayne chose you,
但这个庄园里的其他人
but the other people in this manor
不那么冲动。
don't do well with impulsivity.
你必须显示你可以按他们的方式行事。
You have to show you can do things their way.
当个贱♥人♥
Be a bitch.
是的,我试过了。
Yeah, I tried that
然后被喷了一脸清洁剂。
and I just got maced with all-surface cleaner.
是的,但我说的是当-贱-人
Yes, but I'm talking about B-I-T-C-H.
B-深呼吸。I-找出问题所在
Breathe. Identify the problem.
T-喝杯茶歇歇。C-考虑你的选择。
Tea break. Consider your options.
H-搞定它
Handle it.
贱♥人♥
BITCH.
当我决定是否要和布鲁斯少爷
I use it when I'm deciding whether or not
任何不合拍的情人告别时就这么做。
to give the long goodbye to any of Master Bruce's unsuitable paramours.
嚯,就当个贱♥人♥。
Huh. Just be a bitch.
谢谢,阿尔菲。等一下
Thanks, Alfie. Wait a minute.
你不是说走捷径就是作弊吗?
Didn't you say shortcuts are the same as cheating?
你快死了?
Are you dying?
算是吧
In a way.
塔莉亚就要解雇我了。
Talia is on the brink of firing me.
谁又能怪她呢?
And who can blame her?
布鲁斯少爷入狱后意味着我的工作失去意义。
My work has lost meaning with Master Bruce in jail.
不过别担心我
But don't worry about me.
这只老山羊总能站稳脚跟
This old goat always lands on his feet.
如果你死了,我能拿走你的手表吗?
If you die, can I have your watch?
最牛逼的总裁在这儿呢。
There's the CEO with the Most-EO.
准备好约会之夜了吗
Ready for date night?
呣啊
Mwah.
等一下
Wait a minute.
你刚是不是享用了两根素食店的
Did you just have two vegan Guardsmen dogs
热狗还配薯条?
with relish and a side of shoestring potatoes?
对不起,但我不得不去看比赛
I'm sorry, but I had to go to a game
因为我新的商界朋友说这能解决我的许可证问题。
because my new business friend said it would fix my permit problems.
说实话,宝贝,确实管用。
And honestly, babe, it did.
你交了个商界朋友?艾薇,这可是大事。嗷!
You made a business friend? Ives, this is huge. Aw!
呃,我知道——
Uh, I know--
等一下
Wait a minute.
你是不是吃了牛腩玉米煎饼加鱷梨色拉醬,没放辣茄酱?
Did you eat a brisket burrito extra guac, no salsa?
被发现了
Busted.
这位韦恩企业的管♥理♥员♥女士
This conservator lady from Wayne Enterprises,
塔莉亚什么的,给我们买♥♥了一叠玉米馅饼。
Talia something, bought us a bunch of burritos.
等等,塔莉亚在运营韦恩企业?
Hang on, Talia runs Wayne Enterprises?
糟了。糟了!
Shit. Shit!
看起来,存在利益冲突……
It's just, there's a conflict of interest in...
你明白,我…说不清。
You know, I... I don't know.
它更像是,就像是坏事。我——
It's more of, like, a villain thing. I--
好吧
Okay.
让我帮你理一下思路。
Let me help kick some ideas around.
你这里有白板吗?
You got a whiteboard up in here?
不,亲爱的。记住,工作上我们不能互相帮助。你得……
No, honey. Remember, we can't help each other work. You d...
但谢谢你。我…我只是…
But thank you. I... I just...
我…我们回家再说,好吗?
I... I'll meet you back at home, okay?
好的。没问题。
Right. No prob.
我去泡个澡然后给我的同事发些搞笑动态图。
Yeah, I'll just draw a bath and text some funny GIFs to my work friend.
弗兰克,我该怎么办?
Wh... Frank, what do I do?
首先,我建议别在我熟睡的时候叫醒我。
First, I recommend not waking me up when I'm in REM,
其次,你该怎么办啥事?
and second, what do you do about what?
“从幼高丽参中提取”?
"Derived from young ginseng"?
啊!算了,我没事。
Ugh! Never mind. I'm good.
但我有事。你平白无故叫醒了我!
I'm not. You woke me up for nothing!
你就差把我连根拔起了!
You damn near uprooted me!
哈?
Huh?
干酪意面
♪ Mozzarella linguine ♪
♪ Pe-pe-paroni, ca-ta-to ♪
很快为你接通
We'll be with you, presto.
嗨
Hi.
你好,是的。
Hello, yes.
从容淡定
Cool and normal.
阿嚏
Achoo!
不好意思。季节性过敏。
Excuse me. Seasonal allergies.
你会为一个12岁的男孩推荐什么尺寸的奶嘴?
What size pacifier would you recommend for a 12-year-old boy?
什么?
What?
好了,把它拖走,伙计们。
All right. Haul it away, boys.
这是城里最后一棵雄树了
That there's the last male tree in the city.
她做了什么?
She did what?
啊?我能呼吸了。
Huh? I can breathe.
我恢复正常了!
I'm me again!
再也不需要这个了。
Won't be needing this anymore.
嘿嘿,我们再不需要了。
Hey, hey. We don't need any more.
哦,准鲨鱼爸爸
Well, the man-shark of the hour.
恭喜你即将出生的小家伙。
Congrats on your impending little one.
我不敢相信
I can't believe
我的新同事为我办了这场贴心的派对
my brand new coworkers threw me this thoughtful party
不需要任何提示。
without any prompting at all.
噢,诺拉
Oh, Nora.
你觉得这个派对和策划者怎么样?
So what do you think of the shower and the person who planned it?
呼叫保持
意面制♥造♥机全球总部
你该死的体贴,贝恩!
Damn your thoughtful touches, Bane!
我听说
Did I hear
-是你负责这个宴会? -是的
- you're responsible for this fete? - Yeah.
寒冷队长
Captain Cold.
-“冰糕”兴见到你。 -诺拉。
- "Ice" to meet you. - Nora.
喔,你的手好冰。
Ooh, your hand is freezing.
去他妈的
Curse the warm blood in my veins.
(意大利语)谢谢你的耐心等待。很快为你接通。
Grazie for holding. Be with you, presto.
意大利制♥造♥
我必须
1 must take matters
……亲手处理。
...into my own hands.
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表