剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
I'm gonna get that face time with Steppenwolf.
呃……
Uh...
那么,你好。我愿意回答这个问题。
So, hello. I would like to field that question.
嘿,扎克伯格,在元宇宙好好玩吧,呆子。
Hey, Zuckerberg, have fun in the metaverse, dweeb.
我只想说我真的受宠若惊
I just wanna say I'm really flattered
你想和我喝咖啡。
that you wanted to get java with me.
此刻你是巅峰的女士
You're the woman of the hour.
我有无限的资源
I have unlimited resources.
你有无限的想法
You have unlimited ideas.
让我们合……
Let's collab...
不好意思…作。
Excuse me... orate.
而且…
And...
你俩都死了。
You're both dead.
来吧。你们可以做得更好。
Come on. You can do better than that.
搞什么啊?
What the heck?
差点就打到我的奶♥子♥了。
That was dangerously close to my nipples.
坚强点。
Toughen up.
你觉得真正的坏蛋不会扭你的奶♥子♥吗?
You think real villains are above giving you a titty twister?
再想想!
Think again!
我想要我的蝙蝠电击枪。
I want my Bat stun gun.
如果你想要武器,看看周围。
If you want a weapon, look around.
一切都是武器。
Everything's a weapon.
好吧。那我的皮带呢?
Fine. What about my belt
艾米丽另外扎了四个洞?
that Amelie poked four extra holes in?
糟糕的时尚口味,当武器的好选择。
Horrible choice for fashion. Great choice for weapon.
芝士球怎么样?
What about cheeseballs?
今早地上有好几颗。
They were several on the floor this morning.
我差点摔断脖子。
I nearly broke my neck.
那些欧洲人♥渣♥要杀我!
Those Euroscum are trying to kill me!
好吧,偏执狂,我相信这只是瑞典的传统。
Okay, paranoid, I'm sure it's just a Swedish tradition.
放尊重点。
Be respectful.
你好。你推荐什么泰国菜吗?
Hello. Do you recommend any Thai food?
都列在文件里,乔纳斯!
It's in the binder, Jonas!
“约内斯”谢谢,年青人。
"Yonas." Thanks, ya.
好吧,他们为什么要做饭?
Okay, why are they cooking?
他们刚刚想要泰国菜推荐。
They just asked for Thai food recs.
洗碗机怎么用?
How do I use the dishwashy?
啊!
Ugh!
哦,哦。
Ooh, ooh.
猜猜谁的女朋友上了月球的头条?
Guess who's girlfriend's making headlines on the moon?
我的,很可能。她是满分女。
Mine, probably. She's a dime.
太阳就位:毒藤女使月球更加闪亮
"Move Over Sun: Poison Ivy Makes the Moon Shine Bright.
“毒藤女在月球上离不开的十样东西”
"Ten things Poison Ivy can't live without on the moon."
我得给艾薇打电♥话♥问问细节。
I gotta call Ivy for the deets.
艾薇!艾薇!艾薇!我有些
Ivy! Ivy, Ivy! I have some
真心令人激动的话题…
really exciting IP...
…对你来说再合适不过了……
...that would be perfect for you...
嘿,宝贝。怎么了?
Hey, baby. What's up?
嗯,女票,你在月球上大杀四方,
Um, G-friend, you are killing it on the moon,
据我看到的推送。
according to my feeds.
太疯狂了。我去趟洗手间,
It's crazy. I went to the bathroom,
有人想把手伸进隔间
and someone tried to reach into the stall
还想拿走我的内♥裤♥。
and tried to take my underwear.
哦,哦,好吧,我能不能
Ooh, ooh. Okay, would it be cool
拿你几条内♥裤♥挂在暗网上出♥售♥?
if I sold some of your undies online on the dark Clegg?
我们这边只剩下豆子罐头了,
We're down to canned beans over here,
你也知道钠有多影响我的皮肤。
and you know how sodium affects my skin.
嗯,当然。
Um, sure.
我是说,你得向市场供应它想要的,
I mean, you got to give the market what it wants,
虽然很明显我会公开拒绝
and obviously I'm gonna refute it publicly.
但我有点喜欢人们想要我的内♥裤♥。
But I kind of like that the people, like, want my underwear.
那就定啦,丁字裤小姐!
That's what's up, Miss Thang!
我很高兴你玩得开心。
I am so glad you're enjoying yourself.
也许是酒后胡言,
Maybe it's the toilet wine talking,
但我有很多想法
but I've been having so many ideas
每个人都觉得自己很聪明
and everyone, like, thinks they're brilliant.
他们当然很聪明。天啊,你真♥他♥妈♥性感。
Of course they are brilliant. God, you are so fucking hot.
我现在就要。你穿的是什么?
I want it right now. What are you wearing?
我戴着根挂绳
I'm wearing, like, a lanyard
挂着一副地图和二维码。
with a bunch of maps and QR codes.
太好了!等你在浴缸里的时候给我打电♥话♥。
Yes! Well, call me when you're in the bathtub.
我想听更多有关这条该死的挂绳的事。
I wanna hear more about this fucking lanyard.
肉体上的性行为是如此平淡无奇。
The physical act of sex is so pedestrian.
代理要高效得多而且易于清理。
Surrogates are much more efficient and less to clean up.
把他翻过来玩他的菊花。
Flip him over and play with his ass.
那么你觉得今年的大会怎么样?
So what do you think of the convention this year?
每个细节都是我亲自设计的。
Every detail is my own design.
包括运动衫
Including the sweatshirts.
你注意到拇指孔了吗?
Did you notice the thumbhole?
让艾薇成为前台中心是聪明的一步。
Smart move putting Ivy front and center.
她是个明星。
She's a star.
她参加的每个小组都挤满了人。
Every panel she's been on has been packed.
什么?艾薇不在任何小组里。
What? Ivy's not on any panels.
她在为我的主题演讲保养声音。
She's saving her voice for my keynote.
也许明年你会介绍她的主题演讲。
Or maybe next year you'll be introducing her keynote.
你应该看着她的。
You should have been keeping an eye on her.
我知道你在做什么。
I know what you're doing.
这是性方面的事。
This is a sex thing.
你喜欢软弱的男人。
You get off on weak men.
斗篷怎么了?
What happened to the cape?
-会夹在我的股沟里 -我说过,
- Gives me a wedgie. - I said,
斗篷要一直穿着直到你做完。
the cape stays on until you finish.
你知道吗?我现在没心情了。
You know what? I'm not in the mood anymore.
算了吧。
Forget it.
太棒了。
That was great.
哈哈
Hah Huh!
莱克斯饥渴死了。
Lex is so fucking thirsty.
啊,你在听吗?
Uh, are you even listening?
哦,我看一眼手♥机♥
Oh, did my briefly glancing at my phone
就暗示这是我参加过的
imply this was the most boring meeting
最无聊的割草会议吗?
about cutting grass I've ever been to?
因为我被吸引住了。
Because I'm riveted.
请继续
Please continue.
好吧
Okay.
我是说通常我们用6毫米的刀片
I was saying normally we use a 6 mm blade,
但由于缺少雨水,基本上都是干草。
but due to the lack of rain, it's all basically kindling.
所以,我们得跑去买♥♥……
So, we're gonna have to run out and buy...
哦,哪儿来的风?
Oh, where's that draft coming from?
真是够了!
That's it!
该打包你们的行李了,你们这些欧洲变♥态♥。
It's time to pack your bags, you Euro pervs.
我就说我们不能信任艾米丽和约纳斯。
I told you we couldn't trust Amelie and Yonas.
发音很好听。
Beautskiful pronunciation.
重申,为扎克的下落
And again, the hotline is open
提供任何线索的热♥线♥开放着。
for any tips on the Zuck's whereabouts.
让我们开始马克在哪的热门话题!
Let's get #wheresMark trending!
呃,什么声音?
Uh, what's that sound?
我在泵压我的小腿。
I'm pumping my calves.
是的,但你正穿着……
Yeah, but you're wearing...
你穿着…你穿着长裤。
You're wearing... You're wearing pants.
你以为你能靠裤子把小细腿盖住吗?
You think you can hide chicken calves behind pants?
哦,女人不理解
Ugh, women don't understand
男人被施加的身体压力。
the pressures put on men's bodies.
你的声音怎么了?
What is going on with your voice?
现在有请主讲人莱克斯·卢瑟先生,
And now your keynote speaker, Mr. Lex Luthor,
及其介绍,由不可思议,无与伦比,
with an introduction by the incredible, the incomparable,
-绝对阴险的… -噢!
- the absolutely insidious... - Oh!
毒藤女做出!
Poison Ivy!
你一直在小组会上发言。
You have been speaking on panels.
我凭什么觉得我可以指望你?
Why'd I think I could rely on you?
你连乔恩们给你的喉部冲洗都没做吧?
Did you even do the throat douche the Jons gave you?
别回答。你只会把声音拉得更紧。
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表