剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
把他交出来。
Give him up.
我永远不会背叛我爱的男人。
I'll never betray the man I love.
哪怕在他让你全家丢脸之后?
Even after he disgraced your family?
那是在播客上!
On a podcast!
他枪击了我朋友。
He shot my friend.
现在告诉我他在哪。
Now tell me where he is.
我是急诊护士。
I'm an ER Nurse.
你杀了我再说吧,贱♥人♥。
You'll have to kill me, bitch.
我等着你说这句话呢。
I was hoping you'd say that.
滚出我们的房♥子,丑八怪。
Get out of our house, clown.
你不会想这么做的。
You don't wanna do this.
你试试。
Try me.
呃,好吧。
Uh, fuck.
太棒了!威胁孩子。
Bravo! Threatening children.
对蝙蝠家族来说这无疑是一种新的英雄主义色彩。
It's certainly a new color of heroism for the Bat family.
我不再是蝙蝠家族的了。
I'm not in the Bat family anymore.
《哈莉·奎茵》第4季第10集
杀手的阻碍/街区
希望我最爱的病人饿了。
Hope my favorite patient's hungry.
三个枕头?
Three pillows?
拜托,莉安。
Come on, LeAnne.
这服务真够寒酸的。
That is some shabby service.
我说过出院后会给你打电♥话♥的。
I said I'd call you when I'm discharged.
我想或许你的手♥机♥被偷了。
I thought maybe your phone was stolen.
电子产品在医院里被偷可是出了名的。
Medical facilities are infamous for electronics theft.
我要求留出空间来适应腰部以下的瘫痪
I asked for space to adjust to being paralyzed from the waist down
你却一直往我房♥间里塞炖菜。
and you keep filling my room with casseroles.
你以为谁会来洗这些?
Who do you think washes all these?
我以为莉安会洗。反正她也没别的事可做。
I assume LeAnne. Not like she's doing anything else.
小妞,换班前我只有四分钟时间
Dude, I only have four minutes before shift change
黑进计费系统。
to hack into the billing system.
所以,慢走不送。
So, thanks for stopping by.
我觉得她来大姨妈了。
I think she's on her period.
哦,命运,放开你的掌握。
Oh, Fates, release your grasp.
让我代替。
Take me instead.
等我找到枪击我宝贝的怪物,
When I find the monster responsible for shooting my Babsy,
这些旧金枪鱼罐头会把他撕成碎片,
these old tuna cans are going to tear him limb from limb,
啃掉他骨头上的肉,
eat the very flesh from his bones,
然后用他的尸体煮一锅宽慰人心的肉汤
then make a soothing broth with his carcass
用作炖菜的底料。
to use as a base in stews.
接下来我就要去学如何做炖菜。
Then I'm going to learn how to make a stew.
听着,我完全理解你,也希望能帮上忙,
Look, I totally feel you, and I wish I could help,
但我要把逞英雄的时间抽出给自己一些。
but I'm taking some me time away from hero-ing.
我的第一次是在我妈的旅行车后面。
My first time was in the back of my mom's station wagon.
我和二十个人做过。
I did it with 20 other people.
我当中唯一的女性。
I was the only woman.
我的第一次是在我的新婚之夜。
Mine was on my wedding night.
我丈夫还在为此生气。
My husband's still mad.
但你永远不会忘记你第一次拿下企业。
But you never forget your first corporate takedown.
敬艾薇。
To Ivy.
嗷,谢谢。
Aw, thanks.
但是,你看,我感觉事情还没完。
But, you know, it still feels very unresolved.
就好像…什么都没改变。
Like... Like, nothing's changed.
改变?
Change?
亲爱的,我们在设法挣钱呢。
Honey, we're trying to get paid.
说到更紧迫的话题,
On to more pressing topics,
莱克斯在月球上的生日派对。
Lex's birthday party on the moon.
你…莱克斯·卢瑟的莱克斯还是…
You... Lex as in Lex Luthor or...
这已经是他第十六次四十岁生日了。
He's turning 40 for the 16th time.
姑娘们,你们才为我打败他庆祝过。
Guys, we just cheers-ed to me defeating him.
去年,他坐在肯尼迪车后座上登场,
Last year, he rode in on the back of the JFK car
穿着杰奎琳的粉色西装。
in Jackie's pink suit.
超好笑的。
It was so funny.
等等,等等,等等。随着莱克斯离去,
Wait, wait, wait. With Lex gone,
我们现在有能力创造一些新东西。
we now have the ability to create something new.
比如……全员女性的毁灭军团。
Like a... Like an all-female LOD.
我们可以真正做一些社会化有意识的恶行。
We could really do some socially conscious evil.
对吧?
Right?
嗷,你真想做那个?
Aw, you were serious about that?
所以我才接受这份工作。为了做出真正的改变。
That's why I took the job. To make real change.
艾薇,你知道规矩的。
Ivy, you know how it works.
我们嬴,我们输,我们参加派对。
We win, we lose, we go to parties.
这是生意。别把它变成私人恩怨。
It's business. Don't make it so personal.
现在,为了庆祝你的大日子,
Now, in honor of your big day,
在这些可悲,软弱的生意人之中
which of these sad, flaccid businessmen
你想朝哪个扔烂水果呢?
do you wanna throw spoiled fruit at?
啊,噢。
Ugh, oh.
这是因为我在杀死夜翼的事上撒了谎吗?
Is this because I lied about killing Nightwing?
睢,我不得不枪击蝙蝠女来弥补这事。
See, I had to shoot Batgirl to make up for it.
现在我的回归被二次压制了。
Now my comeback's double squashed.
我有1000件“小丑射杀蝙蝠女”的T恤还在印刷厂。
I have 1,000 "Joker shot Batgirl" T-shirts sitting at the printer.
我的预付款要没了。
I'm going to lose my deposit.
开饭咯。
Order up.
噢,哈莉。拜托。
Oh, Harley. Come on.
我们都知道我不会这么死掉的。
We both know this is not how I die.
也对,被鬣狗咬死大快了。
Right, this is gonna be too quick with hyenas.
我就错过喝肉汁了。
I'm gonna lose the meat juice.
我们要这样闹腾多少次?
How many times must we do this dance?
不,不,不。我只是在讨论杀死你的最佳方法
No, no, no. I'm just debating the perfect way to kill you
而不得罪我那个厌恶杀戮的朋友。
that won't offend my friend who hates killing.
谁是杀手我一眼就能看出来。
I know killer's block when I see it.
你觉得我把跨接电缆挂到你那话上怎样?
How'd you like me to hook jumper cables up to your 'nads?
跨接电缆?
Jumper cables?
你看太多A24公♥司♥的恐怖烂片了。
You've seen too many shitty A24 horror movies.
-你对花生过敏,对吧? -贝类。
- You're allergic to peanuts, right? - Shellfish.
如果你是坏人,你应该已经完事了。
If you were bad, you would have done it by now.
如果你是好人,我应该在监狱里。
And if you were good, I'd be in jail.
所以你是哪个,哈莉?
So which is it, Harley?
你是好人还是坏人?
Are you good or bad?
也许我两者都不是。也许我处在中间地带。
Maybe I'm neither. Maybe I'm in the middle.
你知道谁处在中间地带吗?
You know who's in the middle?
普通人。丑八怪。
Normies. Uggos.
那个我发送明细收据给他的微不足道的讨厌鬼。
That forgettable drip I send my itemized receipts to.
你想要复仇?
You want vengeance?
冲我来啊,狗狗。
Come at me, dawg.
噢,我的商业女神找我。
Oh, my business goddess needs me.
天啊。她是怎么把摄像头调到那个角度的?
Damn. How did she even get the camera to that angle?
又在拖时间。
Another stall.
等等。能给我些什锦坚果吗?
Wait. Can I get some trail mix?
我低血糖了。
My blood sugar is crashing.
白领酒业公♥司♥首席执行官
因内♥幕♥交易被收押到黑门监狱
搞什么,怎么回事?
Fucking, what the dick?
所有这些百分之一的富人和他们的管家
All these one-percenters and butlers of one-percenters
就算堵住他们的金马桶,也不知道负责任。
wouldn't know accountability if it stopped up their golden shitters.
你扳倒了莱克斯我们还不高兴吗?
Are we not still happy that you took Lex down?
我是说,你们这些大人物永不满意。你真不知足。
I mean, it's never enough for you moguls. You're insatiable.
我没有扳倒他。
I didn't take him down.
总的来说他只是搬到月球上去了。
He just basically relocated to the moon.
哦,哦。你知道当我无法消灭我的敌人时什么能让我好过点吗?
Oh, oh. You know what makes me feel better when I can't destroy my enemies?
在壁橱里干蹭。
Dry humping in the closet.
这些袋子是什么?
What are these bags?
这是商界恶女午餐会发的。啊!
They're from the EWBC lunches. Ugh!
那群拎包的商界婊♥子♥。
Those business tote-cunts.
“未来是雌恶的”?是不是拼错了?
"The future is fe-vil"? Is that a typo?
你知道吗?我有主意了。
You know what? I have an idea.
想当我的女伴去月球参加生日派对吗?
Wanna be my plus-one to a birthday party on the moon?
我还有时间刮腿毛吗?
Do I have time to shave my legs?
管他呢,我去!扯掉莱克斯的填充物
Fuck it, yes! Rip out Lex's fillers
让所有人看到我是个非常果断的复仇者,
and show everyone I am a very decisive revenger,
不是拖延症。
not a staller.
所以,你…等等,你还没杀掉小丑?
So, you... Wait, you haven't killed Joker yet?
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表