剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
我是问你夜翼的结局是怎样的?
I meant how did it end with Nightwing?
哦,还能怎样。哭着求饶。
Oh, you know. Tears and pleas for help.
当然!
Natch!
圣地亚哥的布拉德利想知道
Bradley in San Diego wants to know
夜翼的遗言是什么?
what were Nightwing's last words?
好吧。把茶倒了。
All right. Spill the tea.
啥情况?丽塔,你看到了吗?
What? Rita, are you seeing this?
小丑,哥谭市应该知道真♥相♥。
Joker, Gotham deserves the truth.
蝙蝙女!是你吗?
Batgirl! Is that you?
不,我是……正义女士。
No, this is... Madame Justice.
没关系。播放视频!
Doesn't matter. Roll the clip!
什么视频?我们没有视频。
What clip? We don't have a clip.
丽塔,我们有视频吗?
Rita, we got a clip?
等一下。正在加载。正在加载。
Hold on a second. It's loading. It's loading.
坚守正义。
Behold justice.
这啥……这到底是什么鬼东西?
What the... What the hell am I looking at here?
这是那种隐藏的色情摄像头吗?
Is this one of those hidden-cam porn things?
这段录像清楚地显示了事发当晚
This footage clearly shows on night in question,
小丑在做睡眠呼吸暂停测试
Joker was getting tested for sleep apnea
因此不可能杀死夜翼。
and thus could not have killed Nightwing.
正义女士通话完毕。
Madame Justice out.
哦,拜托。
Oh, come on.
你不会相信这个,对吧?
You aren't buying this, right?
这明显是个深度造假。
That's obviously a deep fake.
听着,混♥蛋♥。
Listen, shit-face.
我的粉丝比掌权的女人更讨厌的就是偷来的勇气。
The only thing my fans hate more than women in power is stolen valor.
不!不,我没有。
No! No, I didn't.
看看这些评论。
And look at all the comments.
“喔,我2023年的宾果卡上可没有小丑偷来的勇气。
"Wow, I didn't have Joker's stolen valor on my 2023 bingo card.
哇哈哈。扑通!”
LOL. Flop!"
“小丑烂透了。还有,大地是平的。”
"Joker sucks. Also, the Earth is flat."
我们刚突破了40万观众!
We just broke 400,000 sets of ears!
-砰,来劲! -我做到了。
- Bam, sucker! - I did it.
我杀了夜翼。
I killed Nightwing.
我,犯罪之小丑王子。
Me, the clown prince of crime.
你完了,小丑。
You're over, Joker.
这件事已经无法挽回了。
There's no coming back from this.
说到背,我的感觉从没这么好过,
Speaking of backs, mine's never felt better,
多亏了我的新克莱格床垫。
thanks to my new Cleggpedic mattress.
这事没完。
This isn't over.
你不能毁了我的回归。
You can't quash my comeback.
听好了,大伙。我们要从地下室进入罗宾的老巢,
Listen up, team. We will be entering the Robin's nest through the sub-basement,
侦查小组发现那里有弱点。
where a recon team has found a weakness.
我说,真是牛逼坏了。
I mean, shit on a stick.
我们的孩子是自♥由♥世界的领袖。
Our kid is the leader of the free world.
确实如此,对吧?
I mean, no, duh. Right?
鲨鱼王的孩子已经黑进了五套捕获的蝙蝙机甲服
King Baby has hacked five captured bat-mech suits
反抗军一号♥小组将用它们登上塔楼。
which Resistance Team one will be using to ascend the tower.
啊,看。她就像你专心致志的时候那样咬嘴唇。
Aw, look. She does the little lip-bite thing you do when you're really focused.
我喜欢当妈妈。
I love being a mom.
这是最棒的。
This is, like, the best.
噢,我们真为你骄傲,宝贝。
Oh, we're so proud of you, baby.
是啊。你做到了,女儿。
Yeah. You're doing it, girl.
你运筹帷幄。
You get it, get it.
C队集♥合♥
Cobb-squad assemble.
我刚打了个寒颤。
I mean, I just got chills.
瞧……看我的手臂。看我的手臂。
Look... Look at my arm. Look at my arm.
鸡皮疙瘩。
Goosebumps.
不,你得把钉子填满到标线,然后是石头。
No, you have to put the nails up to the fill line, then the rocks.
啊哦,好的。
Uh-huh. Okay.
看啊。她在教我们。
Look at this. She's, like, teaching us.
等等,等等。是我们教的你吗?
Wait, wait. Or did we teach you this?
是的,全部。
Yeah, totally.
-喔。 -为人父母真太值了。
- Wow. - Parenting is so rewarding.
我知道你们必须得回去,
I know you'll have to go back,
但即使是这短暂的相处对我来说也意丸非凡。
but even this little time together just means everything to me.
如果我要一个拥抱会不会大过了?
Is it too much, if I asked for a hug?
啊!
Aw!
爱你。噢,真的。我爱你。
Love you. Oh, I do. I love you.
好吧。只有我这么觉得,还是这一切都太简单了?
Okay. Is it just me, or is all this a little too easy?
小心!
Look out!
啊!
Argh!
你知道吗?我觉得这是我们神奇女儿的职业道德,
You know what? I think it's just our incredible daughter's work ethic,
这是她遗传我的,
which she gets from me,
而她从你身上遗传到了莫名的自信。
and the incomprehensible confidence that she gets from you.
当心!
Watch out!
谢谢,鱼王宝贝。要知道,你♥爸♥爸是我加入蝙蝙后
Thanks, King Baby. You know, your dad was the only villain with the stones
唯一有种接我电♥话♥的人。
to take my calls after I went Bat.
有时候你的新朋友并不是你的新朋友。
Sometimes your new friends are not your new friends.
你明白我吗?
You feel me?
我他妈的告诉过你们这些没用的蠢货,
I fucking told you worthless dumb-shits,
我要的是非接触式送货。
I wanted contactless delivery.
我正在镇♥压♥新布鲁德海文的农民起义。
I'm in the middle of crushing a peasant uprising in Neo Bludhaven.
抵抗是徒劳的。
Resistance is futile.
该死的,阿尔弗雷德。
God damn it, Alfred.
我记得我告诉过你把剩下的人类仆人都杀了
I thought I told you to kill all the remaining human servants.
罗宾少爷,我们有伴儿了。
Master Robin, we have company.
噢,妈的。
Oh, fuck.
你来早了,奈蒂莉将军。
You're early, General Neytiri.
该死的,谢丽尔。
Damn it, Cheryl.
-怎么回事? -欢迎来到罗宾的老巢。
- What's happening? - Welcome to the Robin's Nest.
我不仅是这个令人敬畏的反乌托邦社会的建筑师和工程师,
Not only am I the architect and engineer of this awesome dystopian society,
我还是个收藏家。
I am also a collector.
而现在,你和艾薇将成为我动物园的最新成员。
And now, you and Ivy will be the newest additions to my menagerie.
噢,看上去真讨厌。
Oh, that looks unpleasant.
你这个忘恩负义的小混♥蛋♥。
You ungrateful little shit.
我以前经常检查你的万圣节糖果有没有炭疸。
I used to check your Halloween candy for anthrax.
好了,罗宾。
All right, Robin.
我履行了协议中我那部分。
I held up my end of the bargain.
现在把它交出来。
Now hand it over.
-你出♥卖♥♥♥了我们? -就为了一袋该死的尘土。
- You sold us out? - For a bag of fucking dirt.
超导矿:《阿凡达》中仅存在于潘多拉星球的稀有金属
我们称之为超导矿,妈妈。
We call it Unobtanium, Mother.
噢,滚一边去!
Oh, fuck off!
哇。此等无礼让你在战利品展示柜里赢得了一席之地,
Wow. Sass like that wins you a spot in the trophy case,
跟风筝人相邻。
next to a Kite Man.
逮住她们。
Restrain them.
安息,妈妈们。
RIP, Moms.
至少我终于从这段感情中有所收获。
At least I finally got something out of this relationship.
你怎么敢?
How dare you?
你为什么要这么对我们?
Well, why did you do this to us?
我们是酷妈妈。
We are cool moms.
我们有权知道真♥相♥。
We deserve answers.
你们什么都不配。
You don't deserve shit.
根本就没有酷妈妈这回事。
And there's no such thing as a cool mom.
天啊,你们真♥他♥妈♥的自恋。
God, you guys are so fucking self-obsessed.
你在生他妈的什么气?
What are you so fucking upset about?
你好好长大了。
You turned out okay.
是啊。多亏了谢丽尔把我养大。
Yeah. Thanks to Cheryl who raised me.
谢丽尔。很好,那就解释这种背后捅刀子的本能。
Cheryl. All right, that explains the backstabbing instincts.
我是个生存者,我该不该随风而去。
I'm a survivor, should I blow with the wind.
你们俩即使不一致也总是假装一切都好。
You two always pretend everything's fine even when you don't agree.
就像幼儿园的第一天,
Like first day of kindergarten,
我还没有名字。
I still didn't have a name.
我不得不自己起一个。
I had to come up with one myself.
哈,哈!我就知道我们没选那个蠢名字!
Ha, ha! I knew we didn't pick that stupid name!
我的名字很棒!
My fucking name rules!
那倒确实。
It's true.
我希望那是我的名字。
I wish it were my name.
不,它烂透了!
No, it sucks!
我要给你改成拇指公主女士。
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表