剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
咋了,老板。
'Sup, boss.
嘿,你在干什么?
Hey, what are you doing?
你在女执行官的洗手间里。
You're in the executive women's restroom.
从未有过女执行官。
Never been a lady executive.
所以小伙们只把这当成茅房♥之一。
So the boys deem this one dumpers only.
艾薇,你在女执行官洗手间做什么?
Ivy, what are you doing in the executive women's restroom?
我是这里的女执行官。
I'm the executive woman here.
看看你!喔!
Look at you! Whoo!
这个洗手间是不是很跩?
Isn't this bathroom the tits?
我从人力资源部领遗孀抚恤金的时候就来这里。
I come here when I pick up my widow's benefits checks from HR.
-你好吗 -你知道,刚遇到职业低谷,
- How are you?
- You know, just reaching a career low,
让发育过度的暴徒宝宝得以毁灭世界。
enabling overgrown goon babies to destroy the world.
你知道,惯常就说“我很好。”
You know, it's customary to just say, "I'm good."
噢,你可以说一堆话而我不能吗?
Oh, you get to say a long thing and I don't?
嘿,又不是我订的规矩。
Hey, I don't make the rules.
嗨,不是要添堵,但那个坑位没手纸了。
Hey, not to pile on here, but that stall's out of shit tickets.
嗨,雪花。
Hey, Snowflake.
永远不要打断两个女人在洗手间的谈话。
Never interrupt two women talking in the restroom.
我不是雪花。
It's not Snowflake.
-我不是雪花。嘿,停下。 -阿巴阿巴
- I am not Snowflake. Hey, stop.
- Bup-bup-bup-bup-bup!
-你拉链开着。 -贱♥人♥
- Your fly's open.
- Bitch.
-没种的混♥蛋♥。 -呃。
- Dickless prick.
- Ugh.
嘿,女执行官,别垂头丧气。
Hey, Executive Woman, cut the wallowing.
谁在乎你是不是个酷老板?
Who cares if you're a cool boss?
你不酷,但你是毒藤女。
You're not cool, but you're Poison Ivy.
哦,好的。谢谢。我猜…我是说…
Oh, okay. Thanks. I guess... I mean...
记住,你用你奇怪的科学能力
Remember, you brought a beautiful frozen woman back to life
救活了一个冻僵的美女。
with your weird science powers.
你对毁灭军团可以为所欲为。
You can do whatever you want with the Legion of Doom.
每个人的意见都有一席之地。
There is a place for everyone else's opinions.
而它就在那个小小的蜡纸袋里,
And it's in that tiny, waxy paper bag
在那个隔间的小金属箱里
that's inside that little metal mailbox
埋在我的脏卫生棉条里。
in that stall with my dirty tampons.
你知道吧,你说得对。
You know what, you're right.
谁都可以入伙,不然就滚去那个小卫生棉箱里。
Everyone can get on board or they
can fuck off to that tiny tampon mailbox.
这就对了。
There we go.
是的,而你也不应该在这里。
Yeah, yeah. And you're not supposed to be in here either.
-我乐意 -天啊,你是台推土机,你知道吗?
- Love that.
- God, you're a bulldozer, you know that?
你愿意当我的助手吗?
Do you want to be my assistant?
嗯,不太想。
Hmm, not really.
那么,我就不得不把洗手间的锁换了。
Well, then, I'm gonna have to change the locks on this bathroom.
我做。
I'll do it.
我是翁贝托·阿金托,
I am Umberto Argento,
没有口音的著名意大利摄影师。
the famous Italian photographer without an accent.
我的艺术主题在哪里?
Where is the subject of my art?
哦,又来了。我为什么得干这个?
Ugh, again. Why do I have to do this?
噢,我们正在直播《哥谭月刊》的担摄现场,引诱猪面人。
Oh, we're live streaming this Gotham Monthly photo shoot to lure Pyg here.
我明白这个计划。
1 understand the plan.
但我们有必要真的拍照吗?
Why do we have to actually take the photos?
如果猪面人出现,而我们只是互相攥着该死的坚果袋,
If Pyg shows up and we're just holding each other's fucking nutsacks,
他会发现这是个陷阱。
he'll know it's a trap.
现在,让我们拍打屁♥股♥,宝贝。
Now, let's get that ass to clap, baby.
嘿,我终于做了。
Hey, I finally did it.
我给了《哥谭杂♥志♥》我性感翘臂的独家报道。
I gave Gotham Magazine the exclusive on my, ugh, juicy caboosey.
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
你刚喝了三杯,现在是里亚尔托的日落时分,
You're three spritzes deep and it's sunset on the Rialto,
这时听到所爱之人叫你。
when your love calls your name.
转过身,霸气点。
Turn around and smolder.
我说霸气点!漂亮。
I said smolder! Gorgeous.
好的,现在你失去了在橄榄油厂的工作,
Okay, now you've lost your job with the olive oil factory,
妈妈试着安慰你,
and mama tries to comfort you,
把你拉进她丰满的怀抱。
pulling you into her ample bosom.
好,现在展现年轻的女生
Okay, now serve me young coed
在那不勒斯学习了一个暑假。太棒了!
studying in Naples for the summer. Yes!
好了,尸体在哪?
All right, where's the dead body?
哦,拜托。
Oh, come 0n.
感觉有人要隆重登场了,哈?
Feels like someone's about to make their big entrance, huh?
我去找发电机。
I'll find the generator.
就快好了。搞定。
Almost got it. There.
-猪面教授? -夜翼?
- Professor Pyg?
- Nightwing?
不好,伙计。
Not cool, dude.
好的。每个人的计划、方案、设计,都放桌上。
Okay. Everyone's plans, schemes, plots, on the table.
我已经租了一台碎木机。
1 already rented a wood chipper.
啊啊啊
Uh-uh-uh.
不再搞狗屎的爆♥炸♥,也不再可怜巴巴地抢钱
No more blowing up shit and pathetic cash grabs
还有约会辣妹的可疑途径。
and problematic ways to date hot babes.
玩完了,结束。
So played out, done.
简单得很。嗯嗯
Basic as AF. Mm-mm-mm.
从现在起,
And from now on,
所有人一起为我的东西工作。
everyone's working together on my stuff.
社会性有意识的作恶。
Socially conscious evil.
任何与之无关的事都不会有。
Anything that isn't a part of that is not gonna happen.
明白吗?全是我的东西,全天。
Okay? All my shit, all day long.
我们不接受!
We're not gonna let this bullshit happen!
这是对男人的种族歧视。
This is racist against men.
这些稀巴烂的安迪是怎么回事?
What's with the raggedy-ass Andy's?
他们是傀儡。可怜,迷失的灵魂被洗♥脑♥,听从猪面人的命令。
They're Dollotrons. Poor, lost souls brainwashed to do Pyg's bidding.
真希望我们能帮上忙——呃!
I wish we could help-- Ugh!
恶心,别碰我。
Gross, dont touch me.
抓住他!
Get him!
她又不是我老板
She's not the boss of me.
噢,小心。
Ooh, watch out.
对,把他的胳膊扯下来,艾薇!
Yeah, rip his fucking arm off, Ivy!
你觉得我怕你吗?
Do you think I'm scared of you?
加油,老大!
You go, boss!
-哦哦哦哦,太好了!
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, yes!
这都是我的错。
This is all my fault.
我必须救夜翼。
1 have to save Nightwing.
哦,不。我的系统好像出故障了。
Oh, no. My system seems to be malfunctioning.
滋,滋,火花,火花。
Zeep, zap, spark, spark.
你糊弄谁呢,你个锡罐婊♥子♥。
I don't think so, you tin cunt.
哇哦
Wow. Ow.
哦哦哦
Ow, ow, ow.
啊
Ahhh!
你永远打不过我。
You'll never beat me.
噢,天啊,素食甜甜圈。
Oh, God, the vegan doughnuts.
抱歉,我房♥东的电♥话♥。
Sorry, my landlord called.
他终于要安装一氧化碳探测器了。
He's finally going to put in a carbon monoxide detector.
喔,出什么事了?
Whoa, what happened here?
嗨,贝恩。你的下一个邪恶大计
Hey, Bane. Your next big evil plot
是清理哥谭港的一大摊石油。
is to clean up a shitload of oil from Gotham Harbor.
但是我刚把油井炸了!
But I just 'sploded that oil!
我去拿个桶。
I'll get a bucket.
一个完美的人怎能没个完美的屁屁呢?
What's the perfect human without a perfect bootay?
我的创意才刚刚成形。
My creation is mere moments from being realized.
我去!一个性感傀儡?
Holy shit! A hot Dollotron?
哈莉!太好了!
Harley! Yes!
我爱我的屁♥股♥。好吧,我承认。现在,救救我。
I love my ass. Okay, I admit it. Now, help me.
我就知道你在乎。
I knew you cared.
放下手术刀,猪面人!
Drop the scalpel, Pyg!
我同事狂野、完美的屁♥股♥
My coworker's wild, perfect-party ass
可不属于人肉玩偶。
does not belong on a flesh doll.
说实话,它属于博物馆。
It, honestly, it belongs in a museum.
晚了。这个屁♥股♥漂亮得独一无二,
Too late. This rump is a singular beauty,
-切蛋糕时间到了 -不不
- and it's time to cut the cake.
- No, no.
接住了!
Got you!
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表