剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
“打……打破玻璃天花板,婊♥子♥!”
"B... Break... Break the glass ceiling, bitch!"
天啊,希拉里过后这种比喻还没翻篇吗?
Jesus, didn't we move past this kind of imagery post Hillary?
“商业组织中的邪恶女性”
"The Evil Women in Business Collective"
“诚邀您参加今天下午的月度午宴”
"invites you to its monthly luncheon this afternoon."
商界恶女!我的姑娘成了!
EWBC! My girl made it.
不,人际网就是我的地狱。
No, networking is, like, my personal hell.
不,你得去,小姐。这可是妈的大事。
Yes, you are going, missy. This is a big-ass deal.
而且,你需要一些和你层次相当的同僚。
Also, you need some peers who are more at your level.
你…你有同感吗?
You... You feel me?
好吧,各位,我得去一趟,呃,
All right, everyone. I have to go, ugh,
去接受来自其他女人的支持。
accept the support of other women.
干得漂亮!
Fucking, yes!
嗨,我……我是鲨鱼王。
Hey, I... I'm King Shark.
我将负责IT部门。
I'm gonna be heading up IT.
我和我通常柏拉图式的妻子,塔比莎
Me and my mostly platonic wife, Tabitha,
正在期待随时将出生的九个孩子。
are expecting nine babies any day now.
说句题外话,
On a totally unrelated note,
我喜欢派对。
I love parties.
好吧,我会给你办场满月酒。
Fine, I'll throw you a baby shower.
满月酒?为我?噢。
A baby shower? For me? Oh.
啊,给你发了我登记表的链接。
Uh, sent you the link to my registry.
别呀,坏车车。
Come on. No, bad car, bad car.
现在,不是后座上光,
Now, not to backseat polish,
但记住,上下擦然后左石擦。
but remember, upsie downsie then side to sidesie.
啊!
Gah!
我不想泡茶
I don't wanna make tea.
我不想擦银器或给鸡胸肉去皮
I don't wanna polish silver or de-skin chicken breasts.
布鲁斯少爷喜欢闻它
Master Bruce liked to smell it.
不含胆固醇的小食
A little treat without the cholesterol.
我为了砸碎脑袋并帮助别人而加入蝙蝠家
I joined the Bat Family to crush skulls and help people.
而不是和你们这些闻鸡肉的人困在地下室里
Not be stuck in a basement with you chicken sniffers.
嘿,准备好了吗?
Hey, you ready?
噢,天啊,终于来了。好了
Oh, my God, finally. Yes.
噢,对不起。我在跟蝙蝙镖说话
Oh, sorry. I was talking to the batarangs.
现在我想出该怎么换种表达了。
I see now how I could have phrased that differently.
呃
Ugh.
你能直接签了我的考勤卡吗?
Can you just sign my time card?
我得来场沐浴发泄以结束今天。
I'm gonna go scream in the shower until EOD.
骗子只会骗到自己。
Cheaters only cheat themselves.
啊
Gah!
叮叮,女士们
Clink, clink, ladies.
我是维罗妮卡·凯尔,商界恶女的社交主席,
I'm Veronica Cale, social chair of EWBC,
我想用一轮欢迎我们自己的掌声作为开场。
and I want to start off by welcoming ourselves with a round of applause.
好,够了。让我们遵从商业仪礼。
All right, enough. Let's not damage those business manis.
我很高兴介绍一些新面孔
It brings me much joy to announce some new faces.
电女郎梅格·惠特曼
Livewire, Meg Whitman
和毒藤女,毁灭军团的第一位女总裁。
and Poison Ivy, the first lady CEO of the Legion of Doom.
我很高兴为欢迎塔莉亚·阿古尔归来致辞,
I'd like to give some welcome back snaps to Talia al Ghul,
她在中东出差期间
who missed our last decade of luncheons
错过了我们过去十年的午餐会和我的婚礼。
and my wedding while she was attending to business in the Middle East.
“出差”
"Attending to business"
是推♥翻♥外国政♥府♥的暗语。
is code for overthrowing foreign governments.
嗯
Hmm.
在各位的手提袋中,可找到我带来的本公♥司♥
If you look in your tote bags, you'll see I've brought you bizfluencer samples
新的青春精华液样品,拉撒路。
of my company's new youth serum, Lazaru.
还有我的名片
And my business card.
如果灼烧感一直不消退,就打给我
Call me if the burning doesn't stop.
嗷
Ow.
好锋利的边
Razor-sharp edges.
唔,沙拉来了
Ooh, here come the salads.
艾薇,听说你在毁灭军团很出色 【每天我向来出色!】
So, Ivy, sounds like you're crushing it at the LOD.
噢,嗯,你知道
Oh, um, you know,
还没一切都出色。
everything's not fully crushed yet.
我想我必须杀掉市长。
I think I'm gonna have to kill the mayor.
你知道,他真是我的肉中刺。
You know, he's a real, real thorn in my side.
植物式幽默。瞧你说的。
Plant humor. Look at you.
杀一个低级别的政客从来不值得
Killing a low-level politician is never worth the effort.
我马尔代夫公♥寓♥的中♥央♥空调仍有问题,
I still have central air issues in my Maldives condo
尽管我斩首了四任业委会主席。
despite beheading four consecutive HOA presidents.
是的,我是说,我不打算让小丑参与我的计划,于是……
Yeah, I mean, I'm not... I'm not letting Joker in on my plan, so...
小丑市长就是只在你厨房♥地上奔逃的小小蟑螂。
Mayor Joker is a miserable cockroach scouring your kitchen floor.
他只需要一粒面包屑来让他感觉重要
All he needs is a crumb to make him feel important.
但他还是只蟑螂
He'll still be a roach.
但他将是你的蟑螂
But he'll be your roach.
再来点玫瑰酒?
More rose?
是不是所有人的什么事都要我批准?
Does everyone need my approval on everything?
尽管倒
Just pour.
其实,你们有没有…赤霞珠之类的——
Actually, do you have a... A... A Cab Sav kind of--
玫瑰是一款户外酒。
Rose is an outdoor wine.
对吧?我知道。感觉就像“我是谁,在这儿野餐吗?”
Right? I know. I was like, "What am I, on a picnic over here?"
呃,我该去处理一下令我返回哥谭的事务了。
Ugh, time to deal with the reason I came back to Gotham.
我真正的号♥码。随时打给我。
My real number. Call me anytime.
我对天发誓,如果又是一箱亚麻布要我熨……
I swear to God, if that's another box of linens I have to iron...
开门,阿尔弗雷德
Open up, Alfred.
哇,那位开司米女神是谁?
Well, who is that cashmere goddess?
噢,漂亮
Oh, lovely.
塔莉亚·阿古尔
Talia al Ghul.
很久很久以前,当布鲁斯和我还深陷…
Eons ago, when Bruce and I were entangled...
…神魂颠倒时,
...in our passionate love affair,
他任命我为韦恩企业的管理者。
he appointed me conservator of Wayne Enterprises.
他进了监狱。股价暴跌。
He's in jail. The stock plummeted.
所以,我来了。
So, here I am.
噢,哇。你闻着就像那些锡纸包裹的昂贵梨子。
Oh, wow. You smell like those expensive pears wrapped in foil.
布鲁斯的义警角色扮演爱好从重大投机中吸走了经费
Bruce's vigilante cosplay hobby has pulled funds from important ventures
比如创建控制空壳公♥司♥的空壳公♥司♥
like creating shell companies that control shell companies
为左右世界政局的战争提供资金。
that fund wars that determine world politics.
所以从现在起,
So from now on,
你们所有的蝙蝙蠢事都要经我同意。
all of your Bat bullshit goes through me.
经费会削减。
And there will be cuts.
谢了,不过这里的一切我说了算。
Thanks, but I've got everything under control here.
事实上,一切都由我说了算。
Actually, I've got everything under control.
不如把我当成你们的新蝙蝙爸爸。
Think of me as your new Bat Daddy.
你好,我是哈莉·奎茵,新成员。
Hello. Harley Quinn, new member.
你有权批准执行蝙蝠行动的人选吗?
Do you have the power to approve people for active Bat duty?
不
No.
啊!
Ugh!
难道是烤饼不够完美?
Were the scones not perfect?
你们还要我怎样?
What else do you want from me?
哈莉,你还有很多东西要学。
Harley, you still have a lot to learn.
既然你回来了,你会照顾你的儿子吗?
Will you be taking care of your son now that you've returned?
是的。
Yes.
我的小帅哥在哪呢?
Where is my handsome baby boy, huh?
我就在这儿,妈妈。
I'm right here, Mother.
达米安?已经不包尿布了?
Damian? Out of diapers already?
过去多久了?
How long has it been?
贝尼西奥会嫉妒死的。
Benicio's going to be so jealous
我弄到了毁灭军团的包厢。
I got to sit in the LOD box.
你知道吗,他保持着球队助攻最多纪录
You know, he leads his rec team in assists.
像个年轻的约翰·斯托克顿
Like a young John Stockton.
噢,是啊。我喜欢篮球。
Oh, yeah. I, like, love, like, hooping.
你知道,就像看着球,就像……
You know, just, like, looking at the ball and, like...
那么,转回这个问题,许可证……
So, circling back about this whole, like, permit snafu...
呃,关于你计划的邪恶反转?
Um, about your plan's evil twist?
噢,显然,我不能把一切都透露给你,
Oh, well, obviously, like, I can't tell you everything,
但是……
but...
如果市长办公室批准了许可证,
If the mayor's office approves the permits,
我们可以在星期三之前换掉所有雄树,然后我们将——
we can replace every male tree by Wednesday and then we'll--
星期三,当然
Wednesday, of course.
在一周的半中间出手
Hit 'em in the middle of the week.
太邪恶了
So evil.
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表