剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
我已经有票了,伙计。
I already have tickets, man.
我只是——我需要额外的票以防我还有手提包要放。
I'm just-- I need extra tickets in case I want seats for our purses.
是吗,一眼假,
Yeah, very cool obvious lies,
我得问一下,这个警♥察♥是怎么回事?
so I got to ask, what's with the narc?
这个派对只对辣妹和坏蛋开放。
This party is for hotties and villskies only.
让你知道一下,在我新工作的限度内
For your FYI, I'm having a very fun, very villlski time,
我过得很美妙。
within the limits of my new occupation.
我所知的哈莉,就算只是过问她
The Harley I know would have flicked my taint
都会弹我的蛋蛋。
for even questioning her.
救命!
Help!
我认识的哈莉会任凭我淹死。
The Harley I know would have let me drown.
你得知道,我得马上回房♥间一趟。
You know what? I actually need to run back to our room for a sec.
可不能让我们的巧克力豆化掉!
Can't let our bounty melt!
你真的不想留下来吗?
Are you sure you don't want to stay?
我们可以一起做足疗。
We could get, like, matching pedicures.
那个,我想可以。
Well, I guess I could.
呃,你留下吧。我算了。
Um, you stay. I'm fine.
你配得上这些邪恶的小可爱好好照顾。
You deserve to be pampered by these evil cuties.
好吧
Okay, cool.
就是!
Yes!
让那个小胖子嚎叫。
Make that pool noodle cry.
喔!
Whoo!
噢,献上我的吻!
Oh, kisses at you!
亲,亲
Kiss, kiss.
噢,老天爷啊。
Oh, for dick's sake.
你看起来美极了!
You look gorgeous!
呃
Ugh.
瞧啊,这不是我的老相识,毒藤女吗。
Well, well, if it isn't my old so-and-so, Poison Ivy.
不必了,少来。
No, good, I'm good.
-不需要…… -喔!
- Don't need any... - Whoo!
我爱死你了,泥脸!
I fucking love you, Clayface!
哈!我也爱你,甜姐!
Ha! I love you too, sweetie!
今晚演出见咯,我猜。
See you at tonight's show, I assume.
除非,你没有票。
Unless, you don't have tickets.
噢,别担心,我们当然有票。
Oh, we're good. Yeah, we got tickets.
而且是乐池前排6号♥和7号♥
Front row, orchestra seats six and seven, actually.
厉害!
Splendid!
我期待着看到你们坐上那些位子。
I look forward to seeing you there in those exact seats.
嘎嘎,亲爱的!我收到花了!
Ga-Ga, darling! I got the flowers!
你怎么知道我喜欢剑兰?
How did you know I was a gladiola girl?
来自黑门监狱的现场直播
Coming at you live from the yard at Blackgate Penitentiary,
让我们为DJ金爸爸欢呼吧!
let's make some noise for DJ Daddy'$ Money!
那是他妈的布鲁斯·韦恩?
Is that motherfucking Bruce Wayne?
布鲁斯在牢里还能当个臭日间DJ,
Bruce is in prison and still gets to be a shitty daytime deejay,
我却不能和我华丽的人生伴侣一起享受维加斯?
but I can't even enjoy Vegas with my sumptuous life partner?
我告诉你为什么他能当个臭DJ。
I'll tell you why he gets to be a shitty deejay.
想想看。布鲁斯和蝙蝙侠是两个不同的人。
Think about it. Bruce and Batman are two different people.
当然!
Of course!
超级英雄都有秘密身份
Superheroes all have secret identities.
而我所有的身份都是公开的!
All my identities are public!
如果你有另一个自我,你就可以和艾薇哄趴
If you had an alter ego, you could party with Ivy
而不会跟蝙蝙家族闹出麻烦。
without getting in trouble with the Bat family.
你有口香糖吗?
Do you have a breath mint?
你可不希望那些虾尾巴
Don't want any of those shrimp tails
沾到可爱的粉色头发上。
to get caught in your pretty pink hair.
好极了。你要这么做了?
All right. Are we doing this?
我一直想在维加斯开派对。
I've always wanted to party in Vegas.
有那么多人可供分♥析♥!
So many people to analyze!
噢,不,你不能出来,四眼!
Oh, no, you're not coming out, four-eyes.
这份工作属于……
This is a job for...
哈格丽特。
Hargret.
太棒了!
Yes!
别把我丢在镜子里,你这个贱♥人♥!
Do not leave me in the mirror, you skank!
放马过来啊,你这个弹跳的小贱♥人♥!
Throw down, you bouncy little bitch!
哇!
Whoa!
你怎么敢背叛我?
How dare you cheat on me?
是我,哈莉·奎茵
It's me, Harley Quinn.
是的,亲爱的,我知道。你穿着我的胸罩。
Yeah, sweetie, I know. You're wearing my bra.
这是我的天赋,宝贝。
This is just my natural perk, baby.
我爱这种气氛。
So I love this whole vibe.
但你会不会跟蝙蝙家族有麻烦
But are you going to get in trouble with the Bat family
就因为,你此刻的行为?
for, like, everything that you're doing right now?
哈莉有可能。但哈格丽特不会。
Harley might. But Hargret will not.
好吧,我喜欢这解释。
Okay, I like the sound of that.
现在我们可以像从前一样哄趴了。
Now we can party like we used to.
我是说露着奶♥子♥戴着假发
I'm talking jugs out, rugs out,
偷辆车再撞上一辆更好的车。
steal a car just to crash it into an even nicer car.
哎呀贱♥人♥,我无法反驳你的逻辑
Well, bitch, I can't argue with your logic
或你那传奇的胸部。
or your legendary rack.
然后我们去把该死的泥脸演出票弄到手,宝贝。
Then we'll go get those fuckin' Clayface tickets, baby.
-喔! -我们去兜他个风!
- Whoo! - Let's fucking ride.
太他妈爽了!
Fuck yeah!
哈!
Hah!
酒保!
Bar man!
哈!我听说你能跟某些一流的哥伦比亚人搭上话。
Ha! I hear you're the guy to talk to about some primo Columbian.
我是的!
I am so that guy!
想不想去“就像那样的”老虎机后面车震一下?
Wanna do some bumpies behind the "And Just Like That" slot machine?
我想找个更隔音的地方,
I was thinking someplace a little more soundproof,
比如你的房♥间
like your room.
-我的房♥间? -嗯哼
-My room? -Mmm-hmm.
好极了,秋葵汤。我能行。
All right, gumbo. I can do this.
嘿,我听说你做外国珍品生意
Hey, I hear you deal in exotic rarities.
是的。但要你不少钱。
Yes. But it's gonna cost you.
哟!恶心!该死!这可是家酒店!
Ew! Ugh! Damn! This is supposed to be a hotel!
为什么人们不在他们房♥间里做♥爱♥?
Why aren't people having sex in their room?
嗷!
Ow!
噢!
Oh!
洋葱?哦,我房♥间里就有。
Onions? Well, I have those in the room.
嗯?
Hmm?
你好,女士。
Hello, ma'am.
对不住了!
I'm sorry!
会长回来的,对吧?
It'll grow back, right?
来吧
Yeah.
前台搞错了我的预约。
Front desk messed up my res.
我通常住巨♥屌♥♥的房♥间。
I usually get a super baller room.
我们能在另一张床上做吗?
Can we do it on the other bed?
这是我的吃饭床。
This is my eating bed.
哇!
Whoa!
把泥脸的票给我不然杀了你。
Give me your Clayface tickets or I'll fucking kill you.
我没那东西!我发誓!
I don't have them! I swear!
他说谎。
He's lying.
嗷!
Ow!
不,我没有!
No, I'm not!
我原打算装扮成服务员伏击一个家伙。
I was gonna dress up as a bellhop and ambush a guy.
胡扯。哪个家伙?
Bullshit. What guy?
一个赢了广播竞赛的乡巴佬。
Some hick who won a radio contest.
他应该下午五点到门房♥取票。
He's supposed to meet the concierge at 5:00 p.m. to pick up the tickets.
-我们要不要杀了他? -我有个更好的主意。
- Should we kill him? - I have a better idea.
希望你不用嘴呼吸。
Hope you're not a mouth breather.
你觉得他要多久才能意识到这只是巧克力?
How long do you think it'll take him to realize it's just chocolate?
怎么了?现在是什么情况?
What? What's happening right now?
那件不合身的涤纶衣服有点,呃,像是为我准备的。
That ill-fitting polyester is, uh, kind of doing it for me.
是吗?好吧。
Is it? Okay.
为什么你的衣服是撕开式的而我的有30个纽扣!
How come yours is tear away and mine has, like, 30 buttons!
噢,好痒。
Oh, that tickles.
我太他妈爱维加斯了!
I fucking love Vegas!
噢,我的天。我是说,我们有过很多怪异的前戏,
Oh, my God. I mean, we have done a lot of freaky foreplay,
但这次的尤其惊人。
but it was, like, particularly awesome.
我是说,你从来没有做过这种双手反转的动作。呜!
I mean, you've never done that flip-reverse-two-handed move before. Whoo!
我们能把哈格丽特带回哥谭吗?
Can we bring Hargret back to Gotham or what?
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表