剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
Geez, sorry for trying to get a vibe going.
哇,现在这个光线才好嘛。
Ooh, now, that's good lighting.
我的皮肤看上去光滑得像…
My skin looks slick as a...
对不起,我不该说这个。有孩子在场。
Sorry, I shouldn't say. There are children present.
…洗车店里的一对奶♥子♥
...a pair of titties at a car wash.
你得遮点光,不然我就得到处进行光合作用。
You need to get the shades or I'm gonna photosynthesize everywhere.
我的确提出了请求,但我不想让你抱有期望。
I did put in the request, but I don't want to get your hopes up.
因为当我走进后勤办公室时,职员对我说,
Because when I went into the supply office, the clerk says to me,
所有我的计划所需的苏联时代的牙夹和
all the Soviet era dental clamps and industrial-size funnels
工业尺寸的漏斗都被领♥取♥了。
that I need for my plan to work got checked out.
谁还会需要这些?
Who else would need those?
好吧,我知道他们在耍我。
Okay, I know they're fucking with me.
哦,是的,至少我知道我的外衣在这儿。
Ugh, yes. At least I know my outfit's here.
瞧,我要夺取石油钻井平台
See, I'm gonna seize the oil rig
穿着件起皱的19世纪英国皇家海军上校制♥服♥。
in, like, a crisp 19th-century British Royal Navy Captain's uniform.
喔,那可真是新鲜。
Ooh, that's fresh as hell.
“我是个蠢老板。”
"I'm a dumb boss."
-我不反感臀部 -好极了
- I don't hate the bottoms.
- Great.
呃,我是说,如果这伙蠢菜鸟
Ugh, l mean, if this gaggle of obtuse plebes
一直碍我事,
keeps cockblocking me,
我就一事无成。
I'm never gonna get anything done.
我还不如别当什么CEO,
I might as well be the CEO of nothing.
一切照旧。
Everything is just like it was before.
我再次全靠自己亲力亲为,
I'm doing it on my own, yet again,
只是换了个更大的办公室。
just in a bigger office.
也许你需要把你的石油计划放放
Maybe you need to put your oil plan on hold
先瓦解这个贱♥货♥的企业文化。
and disrupt the corporate culture in this bitch first.
不,我…我…我不想管人。
No, I... I... I don't wanna manage people.
我只想做我的——
1 just wanna do my--
搞什么…滚你们的!
What the... Fuck you!
我明白你的意思。
1 see your point.
哈莉去年在杰克逊霍尔干掉了谢丽尔·桑德伯格
Did Harley end up killing Sheryl Sandberg in Jackson Hole last year,
还是她活了下来?
or did she survive?
不,那是安迪·桑德伯格。
No, that was Andy Sandberg.
好的,好极了。
Okay, perfect.
我要打发接下来的四个小时
I'm gonna spend the next four hours
无脑刷抖音来麻痹我的大脑。
numbing my brain with idiotic Lean In TikTok.
哦,这太无聊了。
Ugh, this is so boring.
打击犯罪应该是有趣又危险和性感的。
Fighting crime is supposed to be fun and dangerous and sexy.
噢,天啊,快看!
Oh, my God, look!
-什么? -夜翼当选最性感帅哥之一?
- What?
- Nightwing's a Hottest Hottie?
“凭借臂部散发的罕见光辉…”
"With rare flare from his derriere..."
“夜翼光芒四射的臂部让他跃居第二。”
"Nightwing's radiant rump has him flying in at number two."
响,真不敢相信我认识你!
Oh, I can't believe I know you!
你有广♥告♥公♥司♥吗?是神奇女侠的公♥司♥吗?
Do you have a publicist? Is it Wonder Woman's publicist?
天啊,这可真酷。拍照当时啥情况?
God, this is so cool. But what's with the pap shot?
我是不会自贬身份去给那个垃圾杂♥志♥拍照的。
I won't degrade myself going to a photo shoot for that trash rag.
好啊!有案子了。
Yes! A crime to solve.
但你应该考虑拍一些有品位的裸照
But you should consider getting some tasteful nudes taken
趁你身体处于巅峰状态的时候。
while you're in peak physical form.
你的孙辈们绝定会想要的。
Your grandchildren will definitely want them.
好了,伙计们,发现一具尸体。
Okay, guys, a dead body's been found.
-我们该出发了 -酷,一具尸体。
- We gotta go.
- Cool, a dead body.
别急。
Not so fast.
今天是黑门监狱的探视日。
It's visitation day at Blackgate.
你♥爸♥爸等着呢。
And your papa awaits.
哦,我永远看不到死人了。
Ugh, I never get to see dead people.
哟,噢,天哪。
Ew, oh, my God.
那是玛莉·汤勃森。
That's Mally Tomberson.
-谁? -就那个,韦恩照片网唯一超模,
- Who?
- The, ugh! Only a huge Waynestagram model,
以及旧哥谭玉米厂的女继承人。
and heiress to the Old Gotham Corn Factory.
昨晚是她的硬玉米水发布会,知道吗?
Last night was the launch party for her Hard Corn Water, hello?
你是说威士忌?
You mean whiskey?
法律上,她不能这么叫它。
Legally, she can't call it that.
她在直播中解释了一切。
She explained it all on her live stream.
天啊,你们几个真没文化!
God, you guys are so uncultured!
接下来,你们找DNA?采集指纹?找酒保套话?
So, do you look for DNA? Dust for prints? Seduce the bartender?
伤口很干净。
This cut's clean.
凶手可能有外科背景。
The killer could have a background in surgery.
又发现一具尸体
Another body's been found
在硬汉韦恩即将崩溃冰淇淋快闪体验店
at the Hard Wayne's Gonna Fall Ice Cream Pop-Up Experience.
哦,我来处理。
Ugh, I'll handle it.
要把我们的冰淇淋订单发给他们吗?
Should we send them our ice cream orders?
他们都说童年创伤漩涡真的好赞。
Everyone says Childhood Trauma Swirl is really good.
哟,这地方闻起来像个仓鼠笼子。
Ew, this place smells like a hamster cage.
噢,佩尼沃斯先生?达米安少爷?
Oh, Mr. Pennyworth? Young Master Damian?
我恐怕你们今天不能探望布鲁斯老爷。
I'm afraid you won't be able to visit Master Bruce today.
所以我错过死尸结果什么都没做?
So 1 missed the dead body just to do absolutely nothing?
“布鲁斯老爷”?你是谁?
"Master Bruce"? Who are you?
噢,我是他的管家,阿尔文。
Oh, I'm his butler, Alvin.
可我才是他的管家。
But I'm his butler.
哦,我是他的刑法管家。
Well, I'm his penal butler.
我坚决要求马上见到布鲁斯老爷。
I must insist on seeing Master Bruce immediately.
噢,不幸的是,他的DJ课拖久了一点点。
Oh, unfortunately, his DJ lessons are running a wee bit long.
现在我必须回去了。
Now I must get back.
我们和韦恩企业的首席财务官有个电♥话♥。
We have a call with the CFO of Wayne Enterprises.
股票价格已经稳住了。
The stock prices have leveled off.
但愿我们能避免崩♥盘♥。
Hopefully, we can avoid the trigger.
喔,不好意思?你还接财务的电♥话♥?
Uh, I'm sorry? You're on a financial call?
噢,甜心。
Oh, sweetie.
他把每个重大决定都交给我了。
He runs every big decision by me.
再见。
Ta-ta.
嗯。
Hmm.
管♥理♥员♥工要记住的是
The thing to remember about managing people
他们天生愚蠢,无助而且脆弱,
is they're inherently stupid, needy and fragile,
意味着他们很容易操纵。
which means they're easy to manipulate.
啊,又一个广♥告♥?得开个会员了。
Ugh, another ad? Gotta get the pro account.
那是我的围巾吗?
Is that my scarf?
哇哦,你怎么了?
Whoa, what's gotten into you?
我今天在犯罪现场可性奋了。
I got all horned up at a crime scene today.
你知道我觉得什么特级性感吗?
You know what I think would be super hot?
角色扮演
Role playing
好,是的,什么,好吧,你在想什么主意?
Okay, yeah, what, all right. What do you have in mind?
-好的,你是个超级性感的犯罪头目… -喔哦
-Okay, you're a super-sexy crime boss... -Uh-huh,
……而我是个性♥欲♥旺盛的警♥察♥
...and I am a sexually-pushy cop
为了得到答案不择手段。
who will cross any line to get answers.
好,听起来我喜欢。
Okay, I like the sound of that.
-是谁? -噢。
- Who is it?
- Oh.
你的变♥态♥圈子里谁是外科医生?
Who in your circle of sickos is a surgeon?
噢,呃,嗯…
Oh, eh, um...
大奶医生?
Dr. Big Boobs?
不,不是大奶医生,真正的外科医生,
No, not Dr. Big Boobs, a real surgeon,
一个迷恋截肢的人。
one with a fetish for amputation.
噢,抱歉。 好吧。
Oh, sorry. Okay.
抱…抱歉,警官。
Sor... Sorry, Officer.
嗯,是伯科维茨医生
Um, it's Dr. Berkowitz.
不是你的皮肤病专家。
Not your dermatologist.
天哪,我正在追踪的罪犯应该在
God, the perp I'm tracking's whereabouts
昨晚1点到2点之间行踪不明。
are unaccounted for from 1:00 to 2:00 a.m. last night.
告诉我他是谁!
Tell me who it is!
怎么,你不感兴趣吗?
What, you're not into this?
亲爱的,你在试图用性诱惑
Honey, are you trying to get me to narc
让我缉查自己的某个新同事吗?
on one of my new co-workers through sex stuff?
是的,对不起。
Yes, I'm sorry.
我真的很想弄清谁干的,这样我就能打动蝙蝙侠家族。
I really want to figure out who did it so I can impress the Bat Family.
于是我猜你或许,我不确定,能给我答案?
And I thought you could just like, I don't know, give me the answer?
宝贝,我不能。
Babe, I can't.
听着,我甚至半点都不明白那些装模作样的人正忙什么,总之。
Listen, I don't even know what half of those posers are up to, anyway.
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表