剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
你好,克莱格航♥空♥吗?
Yes. Hello, AirClegg?
我需要一张去意大利的机票,快点
I demand one ticket to Italia, presto.
好的,我可以等。
Yes, I can hold.
你应该加强安保
You should tighten up security.
我径直走了进来
I walked right in.
老天,你步子真轻。
Jesus, you have a soft step.
如果我知道今天会被人从背后捅刀子,
If I knew I was going to be stabbed in the back today,
我就不会穿开司米了。
I would not have worn cashmere.
对不起
I'm sorry.
(停止道歉)
其实,不。
Actually, no.
我为我说了对不起而抱歉
I'm only sorry that I said sorry.
你坑了我那该死的公♥司♥。
You tanked my fucking company.
可不是
Voila.
我大概终于能与水平相当的人合伙了
I might finally be operating with someone on my level.
等一下
Wait a minute.
那么,你没生气?
So, you're not mad?
我狂怒
I'm furious.
就和所有的感情一样,都是暂时状态,
Which, like all feelings, is a temporary state
而且通常会带来革新。
and generally leads to innovation.
给,代表我的敬意。
Here. A token of my respect.
(未来属于女性与邪恶)
不敢相信我们带着夜翼的靴子去换后跟
Cannot believe we're taking Nightwing's boots to be re-heeled
而你本应该把锉刀塞进烤饼交给布鲁斯。
when you should be baking a file into a scone for Bruce.
好啦,此事先放一边。
Well, let's put that aside for now.
我想看看你能不能以时速60英里过那个弯。
I want to see if you can take that corner at 60 miles per hour.
你疯了吗?
Are you nuts?
这绝对是违反蝙蝠家规的。
That is definitely against Bat Fam rules.
守规矩就像把床单折成合适大小
Following rules is like folding a fitted sheet.
有时你折它
Sometimes you do it.
但还有的时候,你把它塞进抽屉里然后说“够可以了”。
But other times, you stuff it in a drawer and say, "Close enough."
你真是个贱♥人♥,阿尔菲,你知道吗?
You're a real crumpet, Alfie, you know that?
地板油,哈莉小姐。
Floor it, Miss Harley.
嚯!
Whoo!
(箱包店)
(最好的朋友)
哈!
Ha!
我天,好冷。
My, it's getting nippy.
友谊帽
Friendship beanies.
好了,最后一件事。
Okay, last errand.
我只需要往保险箱存把枪。
I just have to put a gun in a safe deposit box.
去去就回
Back in a jiff.
回见,废物。
See ya, loser.
爱你,艾薇。该死,我的女士种了一棵多汁的李子。
Love ya, Ive. Damn, my lady makes a juicy plum.
嘿,一样的帽子。我们是帽子双胞胎。
Hey, same hat. We're hat twins.
呃,好吗?真没礼貌。
Ugh, okay? Uh, rude.
等等,贱♥人♥
Wait a minute. BITCH.
B,深呼吸
B, breathe.
I,找出问题所在
I, identify the problem.
塔莉亚就要解雇我了。
Talia's on the brink of firing me.
我想看看你能不能以时速60英里过那个弯。
I want to see if you can take that corner at 60 miles per hour.
我只需要往保险箱存把枪。
I just have to put a gun in a safe deposit box.
阿尔弗雷德·佩尼沃斯,你这个狡猾的小骚货。
Alfred Pennyworth, you sneaky little minx.
你在抢银行!
You're robbing a bank!
而我是跑路驾驶员,啊!
And I'm the getaway driver, ah!
T,喝茶压惊。
T, tea break.
该死,泡得真好。
Damn, this is perfectly steeped.
C,考虑一下你的选择
C, consider your options.
H,是时候搞定这事了。
H, time to handle this shit.
烦请你再给我的同伴加几千块钱好吗?
Would you be so kind as to add a few more thousand to my attache?
舞会结束了,阿尔弗雷德。丢掉枪。
The jig is up, Alfred. Drop the gun.
恕难从命
I'm afraid I can't do that.
然而,我不能让你抢该死的银行。
Well, I can't let you rob a freakin' bank.
我在呼叫支援
I'm calling for backup.
没人能阻止我
I will not be stopped.
非常时期需要非常——
Desperate times call for desperate--
嘿,看那边。
Hey, look over there.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
阿尔弗雷德,住手!
Alfred, stop!
领带,现在!
Necktie, now!
住手!你究竟在干什么?
Stop! What the hell are you doing?
-我只是—— -你这个叛徒。你抢了银行?
-I was just-- - You traitor. You robbed a bank?
我确实干了。带我走吧。
I did indeed. Take me away.
哈莉,我没料到你会大义灭亲。
Harley, I'd never expect you to rat on a friend.
但那种清晰、果断的思维
But that kind of clear, decisive thinking
正是英雄本能。
is exactly what hero instincts are.
你归队了。
You're back on the team.
哇。
Wow.
我要做的就是拘捕唯一一个支持我的人吗
And all I had to do was narc on the only person who's been supportive of me?
你为什么早不告诉我?
Why didn't you tell me earlier?
你赢得了你的蝙蝠装备。
You've earned your Bat outfit.
告密者得到制♥服♥
Snitches get stitches.
伙计们,太棒了
You guys, it's gorge!
等艾薇看到我穿上,她不会的
Wait till Ivy sees me in this, which she won't.
不会在私密的性♥爱♥场合
Not in a personal sex situation,
只会在非个性化的工作环境中,当然。
only in an impersonal work situation, of course.
再见,贱♥人♥。
Bye, bitch.
哦,天哪,起皱。这可不行。
Oh, dear, wrinkle. That won't do.
老头,如果你再叠一次那条茶巾,
Gramps, if you fold that tea towel one more time,
就等着脑袋分家吧。
your neck can kiss your head goodbye.
对不起
My apologies.
我只是尽力叠成布鲁斯少爷喜欢的样子
I'm just trying to fold it exactly how Master Bruce prefers it
准备我们的重聚
for our big reunion.
(阿卡姆社区中心)这不是黑门监狱
This isn't Blackgate.
黑门监狱是关押有钱有势的人的
Blackgate's for people with stock portfolios.
其他人只能接受
Everyone else has to go through
新阿卡姆的“社会康复“计划。
the "social rehabilitation" program at New Arkham.
喔,喔,喔,把你的茶巾留在车上。
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Leave your tea towels on the van.
噢,天啊
Oh, dear.
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表