剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
你找到她了,大块头。
You have found her, beefy man.
啊哈!
A-ha!
艾薇,你绝对猜不到那个娘们莱克斯试图干什么。
Ivy, you'll never guess what that twat Lex tried to do.
好了,说真的,快醒醒。
Okay, seriously, wake up.
你有中毒性休克吗?
Do you have toxic shock?
你已经睡了大概几天了。
You've been sleeping for, like, days.
你不是艾薇!
You're not Ivy!
受够假发的把戏了。
Enough with the wig shenanigans.
艾薇根本不在那儿。
Ivy's not even there.
好了,莱克星座,进去。
All right, Lexinators, move in.
你不担心艾薇吗?
Aren't you worried about Ivy?
没人有她的消息。
No one's heard from her.
是啊,感觉像是周一的问题。
Yeah, feels like a Monday problem.
现在,该到哪步了?
Now, where were we?
趴下!
Duck!
火山女,你个变♥态♥!
Volcana, you perv!
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
在艾薇不经意掉落的头发和薯片屑的安慰下充电?
Recharging in the comfort of Ivy's random hairs and chip crumbs?
放开我!
Unhand me!
有人改WiFi密♥码♥吗?
Did someone change the WiFi password?
-冰! -火!
- Ice! - Fire!
我还以为我是唯一一个在周日工作的倒霉蛋呢。
I thought I was the only sucker working on a Sunday.
再也没人享有工作和生活的界限了。
No one has work-life boundaries anymore.
我们被一个卑鄙的秃头花架子耍了
We're being trolled by a petty-ass bald himbo
他还企图阻止我和别人上♥床♥!
who's trying to keep me from getting laid!
姑娘,你还真是一团糟。
Girl, you are messy.
来吧,莱尼。
Come on, Lenny.
我们去我车里接着来吧。
Let's continue this in my car.
哟!
Ew!
感谢,夫人。
Grazie, Signora.
我永远不会忘记您的国际友好行为。
I will never forget your act of international kindness.
不能吃白食。
No freeloading.
你吃了我的帕尔马干酪,
You eat my parmesan,
你就在厨房♥帮我的忙,呵?
you help in the kitchen, huh?
我需要休息!
I need rest!
我怕我的身体会让我失望!
I'm afraid my body will fail me!
现在不是害怕的时候。
Now is not the time for fear.
迟点再害怕吧。
Fear comes-ah later.
吃完甜点以后?
After dessert?
安静!我来问问题。
Silencio! I ask the questions.
-你要么揉面要么给我滚蛋。
You make-a the dough or out you get-a.
该死,该死,该死!现在我们怎么办?
Shit, shit, shit! What the shit are we gonna do?
你就不能用你的超能力把我们炸出去吗?
Can't you use your powers to explode us out of here?
我以放火闻名,而不是爆♥炸♥。
I'm famously known for fires, not explosions.
这是一个微妙但非常重要的区别。
It's a subtle but very important distinction.
艾薇的手下,
Ivy's underlings,
你们还有最后一次机会交出火山女。
you have one last chance to hand over Volcana.
真希望艾薇在这里。
I wish Ivy were here.
但她不在!
Well, she's not!
而且我刚刚制订的继任顺序
And the line of succession I just decided on
表明由我说了算。
says I'm in charge.
诺拉,
Nora,
我可否把你的沉默理解为拒绝交出喷火者?
I take your silence as a refusal to hand over the fire breather?
啊哈,没错。
Uh-huh. That's right.
我以前见过像你这样的男人抓走年轻、书呆子气的女人。
I've seen men like you take young, nerdy women before.
不过,在我眼前可不行!
Well, not on my watch!
啊!谢谢你,诺拉。
Aw! Thank you, Nora.
谁快过来把她关进安全屋。
Will someone put her in the panic room already!
毁灭军团没有安全屋。
The LOD doesn't have a panic room.
天啊,我真受不了这些人的个性。
God, I can't deal with all these personalities.
别担心,工作伙伴。
Don't worry, work fam.
到这鲨鱼的高光时刻了。
Time for this shark to shine.
我要把我们黑出去。
I'm gonna hack us out of here.
你能黑进艾薇的银行账户吗?
Can you get into Ivy's bank account?
我想知道那个贱♥人♥都做了些什么。
I wanna know what that bitch makes.
赶快。谁给我拿点含牛磺酸的什么。
Quick. Someone get me something with taurine in it.
我不会称之为一见钟情。
I would not call it love at first sight.
我对诺拉的感情要深得多。
What I have with Nora is much deeper.
嘿!我们用手工作而不是用嘴。
Hey! We work with the hands, not the mouth.
你对我太粗暴了。
You are being quite rough with me.
噢!这就是激♥情♥!这就是生活!
Oh! It is passion! It is life!
-哇。 -现在,集中注意力。
- Ow. - Now, focus.
好了,小鸡蛋。敲开你!
Okay, little egg. Crack!
你的鸡蛋有缺陷!我会把它们都挤爆的!
Your eggs are faulty! I will 'splode them all!
啊!
Argh!
给我一张你心爱的人的照片。
Give to me a photo of your beloved.
现在你再试试。
Now you try.
好吧。但我肯定会打破她
Okay. But I will assuredly break her
就如我在职业生涯中伤害了许多人。
like I have so many bodies and spirits in my career.
如果你是为了她打蛋就不会出事。
Not if you break it for her.
把这个面团想象成你家诺拉的胸部。
Think of this dough as like a bosoms of your Nora.
哦,天啊。
Oh, my.
呃,像……像这样?
Uh, like... like this?
完美。
Perfecto.
嗯,别忘了再捏捏奶头。
Um, don't forget to play with the nipples.
噢,好的。
Oh, well.
再说一次。这事你必须自己干。
Again. You must do it yourself.
在我的厨房♥里,是没什么诀窍的!
In my kitchen, there is no rope!
我做不到!
I can't!
你可以的!看看我们的手。
You can! Look at our hands.
已们没什么不同。
They are not so different.
没错,你的五根手指就像五根小香肠,
Yes, each of yours is like five little sausage,
粘在一团新鲜的马苏里拉干酪上。
stuck to a fresh ball of mozzerella.
但它们仍然可以做细活。
But they can still do delicate work.
嗯。为爆破组装炸♥弹♥
Hmm. Assembling my bombs for 'splosions
总是需要灵活的手法,我明白了。
has always required a nimble touch, I suppose.
没错!
Yes!
想象每一根意大利宽面
Think of each fettuccine
都爆发出你对诺拉的感情。
as a, um, 'splosive of feelings for your Nora.
现在,切下去。
Now, cut.
太厚了!再来!
Too thick! Again!
诺拉!诺拉!诺拉!诺拉!
Nora! Nora! Nora! Nora!
你让我等得性趣全无。
My dick's gonna fall off waiting for you.
睢,我接受这份工作是希望有多得多邪恶的IT紧急事件,
Look, I took this job hoping there'd be way more villainous IT emergencies,
而不仅仅是帮人们在在线办理考勤卡。
not just helping folks do their timecard online.
终于,我的时刻来了!
Finally, this is my moment!
看着你真是太有意思了。
This is fascinating watching you.
嘿!你应该按♥摩♥的是我的脖子!
Hey! That's supposed to be my sensual neck massage!
我在尽力让我的小伙放松。我学到了很多。
I'm trying to keep my guy loose. And I'm learning so much.
我不要生前最后看着两个男人由科技搞在一起。
I can't die watching two men bond over tech.
对啊!放大器!
Of course! The Imbigulator!
我们可以用这个把大楼变大
We can use this to make the building bigger
而护罩就会迸开。
and the armor will pop off.
别!诺拉,我需要这个。
No! Nora, I need this.
是时候证明我不仅仅是个父亲了。
It's my time to prove I'm more than just a dad.
而且……呜,啦,啦!
And... ooh, la, la!
我刚刚又攻破了一道防火墙。
I just got through another firewall.
再过几分钟我们就可以顺利地——
A few more minutes and we are good, to--
噢!我被放大了!
Oh! I've been Imbigulated!
-我这样可没法黑进去! -啊,该死。这是一次性的。
- I can't hack like this! - Ah, crap. It's single use.
醒醒!
Wake up!
该吃东西了!
Time for mangia!
噢,我爱意面。
Oh, I love pasta.
非常感谢,夫人。
Meele gratzis, Signora.
不!不是夫人。
No! Not Signora.
你要叫我妈妈。纳卡罗尼妈妈。
You call me Mama. Mama Nacaroni.
就像妈妈通心粉?
Like Mama... Macaroni?
是的,我表姐的餐厅。
Yes, my cousin's ristorante.
我们的名字是纳卡罗尼。
Our name is-a Nacaroni.
但他们在埃利斯岛改名了。
But they changed it at Ellis Island.
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表